What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Rank WR Tier 2A: Alshon, Keenan, Randall (1 Viewer)

Rank 'em

• Alshon, Keenan, Randall

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Alshon, Randall, Keenan

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Keenan, Alshon, Randall

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Keenan, Randall, Alshon

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Randall, Alshon, Keenan

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Randall, Keenan, Alshon

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Where's Percy?!

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
There's 3-4 WR's I would take after Cobb and before Keenan. I went Jeffery/Cobb/Keenan though.

For me it's Alshon and Cobb in their own tier. And Keenan Allen belongs in the tier after. I'll also be putting Watkins and Evans in that Floyd-Brown tier.

Alshon

Cobb

Floyd

Patterson

Allen

Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
Alshon sits barely below the big-6 for me, almost making it a big-7. Wouldn't put him with these two, but went Alshon, Cobb, Keenan.

Cobb...Alshon..............................................Keenan

Cobb is a force with Rodgers, Alshon will have Marshall to battle and Cutler does not lay it up to him as well as McCown did, Keenan has a lot more to prove than the other two IMO. The only one I own is Keenan and would be happy to throw in a 1st rounder to upgrade to Cobb/Alshon.

Patterson

Allen
Why Patterson over Allen?--if you don't mind my asking.
Nothing in it they're neck and neck for me, I've been back and forth on them it's really just a pick em between the two. I think Patterson has more upside,but he has a much lower floor and is a much bigger risk than Allen. So if I was in the 2nd round of a start up, I could still see me convincing myself to take Allen over Patterson as it's that close between them for me....Though I'd likely try and move back a few spots and take Michael Floyd instead.

Going with the majority here, but Percy could definitely be in this convo. Interested to see how many targets/touches he gets in Seattle though. Jeffery just has more upside to me because of his combo of size and athletic ability, Cobb over Keenan because of the Rodgers factor.

I love how everyone thinks Jeffery is a stud. I couldnt laugh harder at how people forget the situations around things. While I love his talent and his production last season, I think that will not be the norm.

While I have no proof of this but just my gut and that is what it is, 150 targets for Jeffery seems like the ceiling for him not to mention he had two 200 yard games. How often will that happen in the future now that McCown is not locked in on him on every single pass play. I actually think McCown wanted to throw to Jeffery even after he handed the ball off.

Allen

Cobb

Jeffery

Allens and Cobbs upside is so much better in my eyes.

I love how everyone thinks Jeffery is a stud. I couldnt laugh harder at how people forget the situations around things. While I love his talent and his production last season, I think that will not be the norm.

While I have no proof of this but just my gut and that is what it is, 150 targets for Jeffery seems like the ceiling for him not to mention he had two 200 yard games. How often will that happen in the future now that McCown is not locked in on him on every single pass play. I actually think McCown wanted to throw to Jeffery even after he handed the ball off.

Allen

Cobb

Jeffery

So youre saying a guy that can generate multiple 200+ yard games in a season shouldnt be regarded highly? Edit: the only other players to have multiple 200+ games are josh gordon and calvin johnson

I love how everyone thinks Jeffery is a stud. I couldnt laugh harder at how people forget the situations around things.
The NFL is changing. Being an NFL WR2 is no longer much of a hurdle for being a fantasy WR1. As a Jeffery owner, I'm happy Marshall is on the other side to open things up.

Allen

Cobb

Jeffery

Any data to back up the McCown locked in claim or just making things up?

False Start said:

Allen

Cobb

Jeffery

Back up claims with facts.Eta Jeffrey only had 1 game over 100 yards with mccown starting the game

Users who are viewing this thread