What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel/DraftKings Week 9 (1 Viewer)

Pantherz said:
ctrlaltdefeat said:
tournaments under $10? there are plenty $5 $2 $1 ones all over
On Fanduel? Not showing for me.
Not showing for me either. annoying.
They must be having issues. I see them briefly when switching back and forth between contest types but then they grey out
Could be happening when someone cancels an entry. If the tournament is full, it won't appear. Then if one person cancels their entry, it will briefly appear in the lobby again until someone enters and it fills up again.
That seems to be it.

Ugh, had foles in a lineup that was off to a good start
:goodposting: Threw together a GPP of Foles + Maclin.. Stated off SO promising, especially since I have Foster playing also.. Now can only hope that Butt Fumbler can find Maclin..

Ugh, had foles in a lineup that was off to a good start
:goodposting: Threw together a GPP of Foles + Maclin.. Stated off SO promising, especially since I have Foster playing also.. Now can only hope that Butt Fumbler can find Maclin..
Yep...my entries were looking good until Foles went down. Now I'll be lucky to finish in the $ on my 50/50. The rest are lost causes.

Garbage TD allowed Weeden to approach an acceptable # @ $5000. Good news is that his performance wasn't fatal. The Foster injury was more harmful I think.

I'd be top 10 in a 18,000+ person FFFC qualifier with Russell Wilson and TY Hilton left to play, if only I'd taken Hopkins instead of Andre Johnson. :kicksrock:

LOL the Weeden-Dez stack for the $1M DraftKings tournament was totaling about 5 points... until some late garbage time TD bumped it up to 19 combined! $1M here I come!!!

$13,200 for 19 points ain't gonna cut it. On the bright side, Hill was only 39% ownership.

Had a decent overlay (73k entries for 92k max) ... and I still got Marshawn, TY, Julius, and Seahawks. Maybe I can sneak into 15,000th place for a cool $40?

The Hill/Foster combo is gonna win me a few $. Hopkins and Kelce both added to it. Need Kaep and Hilton to both do something and I could be staring down a good week.

I have an absolute amazing looking lineup. Have Hill, Ellington, Maclin, Hopkins, D.Jax,... and... Foles. Wow that injury REALLY hurt. Was in the Sunday million too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Maurile, I feel dirty for asking this, but is there any way you could have a link for the Sun night - Mon games on the interactive chart?

I hate that FanDuel had no way to organize and better view your live entries :angry:
Try mobile. Much better.
I just downloaded mobile, but when I click on the Live Entries page, it presents the exact same data in the exact same format as the webpage.

DraftKings is way, way ahead of FanDuel when it comes to letting people figure out how they're doing during the games. FanDuel tells you your score in each contest and where you rank, but it doesn't tell you how many player-minutes you have remaining, so it's impossible to tell where you really stand without clicking on each contest individually.

Hey Maurile, I feel dirty for asking this, but is there any way you could have a link for the Sun night - Mon games on the interactive chart?
No problem. I added a "Primetime" option for the games.
Thanks Maurile.

Don't open unless you want to read about my fantasy troubles :cry:

I've added C. Kap and R. Wilson to E. Manning on the list of QB's who I will not play in DFS again this year.

Hey Maurile,

When the interactive value chart is filtered by the new primetime option and I fill in 3 players it adds players outside of the primetime games.

I hate that FanDuel had no way to organize and better view your live entries :angry:
Try mobile. Much better.
I just downloaded mobile, but when I click on the Live Entries page, it presents the exact same data in the exact same format as the webpage.

DraftKings is way, way ahead of FanDuel when it comes to letting people figure out how they're doing during the games. FanDuel tells you your score in each contest and where you rank, but it doesn't tell you how many player-minutes you have remaining, so it's impossible to tell where you really stand without clicking on each contest individually.
What do you mean? FD mobile presents my games much differently than the web version (which frankly sucks):

(1) Groups my active games according to lineup (and spells out the lineup without having to click on it)

(2) gives a visual indication of minutes remaining with a green status bar

(3) indicates if I'm in the money or out of the money visually, and where the cutoff point is

(4) indicates how much i'm currently winning or losing

The web-based version indicates only whether you're in the cash or out, and your score + place. Just a long list of lineups without grouping them together.

FYI I'm running v1.1.0 (this is indicated if you click the menu and select support)

http://i.imgur.com/CRdopP1l.png

Try mobile. Much better.

What do you mean? FD mobile presents my games much differently than the web version (which frankly sucks):

(1) Groups my active games according to lineup (and spells out the lineup without having to click on it)

(3) indicates if I'm in the money or out of the money visually, and where the cutoff point is

The web-based version indicates only whether you're in the cash or out, and your score + place. Just a long list of lineups without grouping them together.

FYI I'm running v1.1.0 (this is indicated if you click the menu and select support)
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

When I start the app and log in, I get the standard screen that looks pretty much like the webpage.

When I click the three little lines in the top left corner (options), and then click on "LIVE", I get the table that's just like on the website. It has the contest, the cap, the score, the opponent, the entry fee, and winnings. That's it.

Where should I be looking?

As far as I can tell, all the mobile app does is display the actual website (with pop-up ads).

The website itself has a mobile version, which I just found. It's not any better than the full desktop version, though, as far as I can tell.

The app allows you to choose between the desktop version of the site and the mobile version of the site just like the actual website does (down in the bottom right corner) since the app seems to be exactly the same as the website.

Try mobile. Much better.

When I start the app and log in, I get the standard screen that looks pretty much like the webpage.

When I click the three little lines in the top left corner (options), and then click on "LIVE", I get the table that's just like on the website. It has the contest, the cap, the score, the opponent, the entry fee, and winnings. That's it.

Ah, I think we're talking about different things. I'm running the iOS app, not the webpage on mobile. Probably caused the confusion myself by saying "Try mobile" rather than "try the app."

Try mobile. Much better.

Ah, I think we're talking about different things. I'm running the iOS app, not the webpage on mobile. Probably caused the confusion myself by saying "Try mobile" rather than "try the app."
I'm using the Android app, which seems to be exactly same as the website (except with full-screen pop-up ads).

The iPad/iPhone version must be different.

Maurile, I limped along w/ the mobile version of the FD website, which frankly sucks something awful. About 2 weeks ago I downloaded the iOS app. SIGNIFICANT improvement.

Hm, apparently the Android app and the iOS app are not very similar. I posted a screenshot above of what the iOS app looks like and it's pretty awesome, slightly better than the DK app IMO.

I think the iOS app was released shortly before the season started and they should be improving the android app (and the website) at some point as well, hopefully those enhancements come soon!

Users who are viewing this thread