What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Factor Strategy thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team - Bobcat10s

Manning X3 - I've got the Desert Shootout going in the other free leagues, I still think Manning is the MAN tomorrow.

Peterson X2 - Explosion factor pretty big this week.

Mendenhall - The running game was found last week and now the Lions are on tap. 'Nough said.

AJohnson - Might find himself off some rosters after his play of late, but shootout likely in Arizona.

Wayne X2 - Just looking to double up here with Peyton as Tennessee has been getting torched this season.

DJackson - Like his opportunity for a big day against the Bucs.

MSWalker - Garrard's favorite in another game I see alot of points in.

Witten - Romo needs to start finding his main target again, starts against KC.

Akers - Bucs should yield alot.

Vikings - Hoping for a sloppy Rams offense to show up.

What happens if you are the only team in a contest when the min teams is "unlimited"? Do you just win?

Same for if its a number of teams, like 5 or 10?

What happens if you are the only team in a contest when the min teams is "unlimited"? Do you just win?Same for if its a number of teams, like 5 or 10?
Unlimited is like an "all play" there could be 100 or 200 or more teams you compete against. It's just however many sign up.The ones with a listed number of teams is the largest number of teams that compete together, inluding you. Sign up for a 10 and you compete aginst 9 others. If there are more than that number that sign up, a new "league" under the same rules is formed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Name: Irish Slap Chop

Joe Flacco - 3x - Cincinatti has consistently given up 250+ yards every game this year. Joe Flacco has put up 275 + 2TDs a game. Last week he should have had another 20 yards and another TD. Big divisional home game, Flacco is going to put 3TD's and 300+ on the board. (27 points) x 3

Adrian Peterson - 2x - He is playing the Rams. Nothing more to say. (17 points) x 2

Maurice Jones-Drew - 2x - Playing Seattle a decent enough defense, he just has another big/decent game. I don't trust any other RBs this week, there is some crazy defensive match ups so why not go with a stud? I think he will salvage 2 TDs and 100+ yards TY. I don't trust a WR to put 2 TD's on the board so he gets the nod. Mendenhall deserves some credit for making me want to take him. (22 points) x 2

Larry Fitzgerald - Shoot out alert. (15 points)

Reggie Wayne - Playing the Titans, who apparently couldn't cover a WR in a phone booth this year easy 90 yards + TD. (15 points)

Andre Johnson - Shoot out alert. (14 points)

Mike Sims-Walker - I managed to waiver pick him up before he exploded in several leagues that I needed some WR depth, I'm obviously impressed with him. He should score another TD this week more then likely total 80 or so yards. Dear Hines Ward, Catch a freaking TD. (14 points)

Dallas Clark - I wish I could trust someone else to score at the TE position. Ol' reliable it is. 80 Yards and a TD. (14 Points)

Nick Folk - Dallas is terrible, they will need to kick the ball about 3 times in KC to score, I'd take Gostkowski but DEN gets exposed for TD's this week and it will hurt his points. (13 Points)

Eagles Defense - We all know what happened vs Saints, lets be honest the Saints are amazing. KC + Car barely got 200 total yards. Guess what, TB is probably somewhere in the middle of both of them, and they have what? Cadillac Williams, a Rookie QB and a banged up #1 WR. Fantasy goodness, I thought of putting my double down on this. Defense TD's are just hard to predict. (18 points)

Team - East Coast Bias

Matt Schaub (x3) - Houston should put up a lot of yards and points. Hopefully Tenn can slow down Manning.

Chris Johnson (x2) - He is fast. Really fast. Should be able to break something long against Indy. (I'm also a Tenn fan and an ECU grad.)

Adrian Peterson (x) - Should be lots of holes against the Rams. Hopefully he will find the end zone twice before it gets out of hand.

Steve Smith (Car) - Gets lots of targets and is due for a big game.

Randy Moss - He's good. Should get plenty of targets.

Anquan Boldin - Banking on him having a better game than Fitz. Should see plenty of opportunities.

Andre Johnson - Will put up big numbers against Arizona.

TE - Clark - Can't really justify taking anyone else over him. Really considered Heath Miller here.

K - Akers - Philly will score some points. Hopefully 3 at a time.

Def NYG - Shutout and a special teams TD would be nice.

What happens if you are the only team in a contest when the min teams is "unlimited"? Do you just win?

Same for if its a number of teams, like 5 or 10?
Unlimited is like an "all play" there could be 100 or 200 or more teams you compete against. It's just however many sign up.The ones with a listed number of teams is the largest number of teams that compete together, inluding you. Sign up for a 10 and you compete aginst 9 others. If there are more than that number that sign up, a new "league" under the same rules is formed.
5 and 10 team league are like Sit N Go's. The differences are that Fantasy Sports events have fixed starting times.

We close off each contest FIVE minutes before the real games start. During this five minutes, all teams in 5/10 team minimum contests are PATENT PENDING "randomized" into leagues to prevent player collusion, and discourage CC fraud on our end.

In this "randomization" we guarantee you will NEVER play against yourself and that all entries will GET ACTION on your first entry. In other daily games, if you are #8 in a ten team league and it doesn't fill, they cancel and refund. What a time suck!!!

Now if you enter eight "five team" contests and we get 38 total teams, we can only place 7 of your entries. Of course, this type of problem goes away when we have thousands playing.

For example, we just guarantee that ten is the minimum. 38 entries into a ten min league would be spread out 12-13-13 with appropriate prize bumps for each. 38 entries into a five min league results in three leagues with six, and four leagues with five. We also give you the option to OPT out of being placed in a league that winds up with more than the min.

A year or two from now, when we have thousands playing daily, hardly any leagues will have an extra player. 1002 "5 teamers" will have two at 6, 198 at 5.

UNLIMITED Contests are like Tournaments.

One entry per customer. Guaranteed Prize amounts that get paid no matter how many sign up. The law requires us to do that. Once the guarantee has been met, the prizes increase. There are multiple prize winners based on this table:

http://www.fantasyfactor.com/prize-tables.html

As we grow, the guarantees will grow, making it exciting for all....

Lastly, the sum of all balances of all our customer accounts every day is held in a separate escrow account. On any day, we could pay out all balances if so requested.

The FBguys MB rocks!!! As a whole, you guys here have done quite well so far and I hope that trend continues. Please keep posting any questions you might have....

Team - East Coast BiasMatt Schaub (x3) - Houston should put up a lot of yards and points. Hopefully Tenn can slow down Manning. Chris Johnson (x2) - He is fast. Really fast. Should be able to break something long against Indy. (I'm also a Tenn fan and an ECU grad.)Adrian Peterson (x) - Should be lots of holes against the Rams. Hopefully he will find the end zone twice before it gets out of hand. Steve Smith (Car) - Gets lots of targets and is due for a big game. Randy Moss - He's good. Should get plenty of targets.Anquan Boldin - Banking on him having a better game than Fitz. Should see plenty of opportunities. Andre Johnson - Will put up big numbers against Arizona.TE - Clark - Can't really justify taking anyone else over him. Really considered Heath Miller here.K - Akers - Philly will score some points. Hopefully 3 at a time.Def NYG - Shutout and a special teams TD would be nice.
had to get to the "D" to see the East Coast Bias!!!! Good Luck! :shrug:

Played my first week of this and it is pretty fun. Didn't win anything but with a quarter to go last night I was at 13th. Then Manning started going crazy to Collie and Addai...I had Wayne and Clark. I would imagine the teams with Manning and the triple were the ones that passed me.

Can't wait to do it again...thanks for posting.

Played my first week of this and it is pretty fun. Didn't win anything but with a quarter to go last night I was at 13th. Then Manning started going crazy to Collie and Addai...I had Wayne and Clark. I would imagine the teams with Manning and the triple were the ones that passed me. Can't wait to do it again...thanks for posting.
Thanks for playing! As an fyi, you can click on any team in the live standings and see the players and factors they have selected. It's a lot of fun when a guy like Peyton plays Sunday or Monday night and the guys at the bottom with 3x's zoom up the standings.Last Monday, just a few had Rodgers at 3x, and in the $30 game, I saw one team go from 13 to 11 to 6 to 3 on the last few plays of the game. One more Rodgers pass to Driver and she would have won.

zoobird said:
Any FBG posters finish above me? I think I came in 8th.
Dr. Jones came in 5th and won $27.50 in cash, and $25 in FPP's as the top FBguys.com MB player.Waiverwire came in 8th and won $16.50

JoeTrow came in 12th and won $9.00

Not bad for FREE!!

The $500 contest paid 18 spots this week with the top prize earning $160.

In this contest, one of the few guys that had R.Brown jumped from 2nd to 1st on that last TD, and another team with a 2x on R.Brown jumped from 6th to 2nd.

Every week has seen the contests go down to the last second!

Week 6.... Let's do it again!!! Post your Week 6 teams here in this thread with the reasons why you selected your players and I'll add $25 in FREE PLAY on top of what you win in the contest.

Thanks for all your support guys!! We had another 40% jump in game play last weekend and the CASH games ($2-$50) are growing and seeing some nice returns. The Fantasy Assasins of WCOFF fame went 3 for 5 in their first week and cashed around $350!!

We also have THREE FREE games for Week 6 for all to try us out if you haven't already and every account gets 25FPP's to start out.

Here's a few testimonials....

It's always fun to try and find the weekly sleeper pick that no one else dares to take, but the ability to give triple or double value to certain players is what separates this from other fantasy games...if you are a betting man, it is like loading up on the game you think is the best bet

Larry Katz

I really enjoyed Fantasy Factor. It is so unique compared to every other fantasy football sites. You are never out of it because of injury or bad draft

Chupack, Nick

John, I have to admit that I didn’t think a weekly game would be as much fun as Fantasy Factor is. It’s challenging not only to pick a lineup but deciding which players to give the 3X and 2X factors to gives it that extra kick. I highly recommend this game to anyone who claims to love fantasy sports. Thanks.

Steve Morris

Really like the game so far. It's unique, strategic, and very easy to play. I especially like all the tiers of games you can play, so there are many options to choose from as far as how much you want to "invest" in each game. Looking forward to trying out all the sports beyond just the football. I'm also trying to spread the word to friends, hopefully they will join in and help FF grow.

Michael Powers

Very easy to play! Very user friendly. I like the 3X & 2X factors!

Bob Goodwin

Hey John,

Just a few comments - really like the format of the "3X & 2X Factor", makes it more interesting than other games. The live scoring and rankings are cool. But the thing that tops it out is the multi level payouts on the games, making my loss last week by 1 measly point worthwhile from a cash standpoint.

Thanks for the opportunity to have input into the game, it makes Sunday that much more intense - it's a rush all day.

Bruce Blalock

I played the Fantasy Factor Games and like them very much. It’s a refreshing new twist on fantasy scoring and it tests your ability to look hard at the matchups in real life and think who’s really going to put up the numbers for that week.

I will continue to play each week going forward.

Joe Vergona

Dr. Jones came in 5th and won $27.50 in cash, and $25 in FPP's as the top FBguys.com MB player.Waiverwire came in 8th and won $16.50JoeTrow came in 12th and won $9.00Not bad for FREE!!
Not bad for free is right John! You guys have a heck of a product and have me hooked, nicely done. On to week 6!Team: Dr. JonesQB: A. Rodgers (x3) - Coming off a bye, O should have made some positive adjustments. DET hangs around allowing Rodgers to keep throwing.RB: D. Williams - CAR is able to get a lead and we see a glimpse of last years team.RB: M. Jones-Drew (x2) - Coming back home after a wretched road loss against a STL team at the bottom of every D stat.WR: G. Jennings (x2) - Coachspeak about the passing game sounds good and against DET at home they deliver.WR: R. Moss - Top talent WR against TEN is a must play.WR: S. Smith (NYG) - No scrimmage this week, Smith will be needed to move the chains and keep pace with NO O.WR: M. Colston - NO will be able to move the ball in this one.TE: K. Winslow - Celek, Gonzalez, and Witten all had nice games vs CAR. Rook QB will look to him often.K: S. Gostkowski - NE loves to pass, TEN loves to give up the pass, plenty of opportunity here.D: PIT - At home vs D. Anderson with T. Polamalu back.

Week 6

Average Joes

QB - Brady - x3 - I think he's pissed. You wouldn't like Brady when he's pissed.

RB - MJD - also pissed. But he still plays for the Jags.

RB - Benson - x2 - Should get good yardage and a good shot at a TD vs Houston

WR - Steve Smith - The original. Outperforms Smith lite.

WR - Ochocinco - I'll play him almost every week, I love to root for this guy.

WR - Moss - x2 - I see he and Brady hooking up a lot.

WR - Fitzgerald - He's a stud, and a decent enough matchup.

TE - Heap - I see a trend with TE's playing vs MIN.

K - Tynes - should be a high scoring game.

DEF - Phily - Oakland blows.

BroadwayG

QB - Orton x3 - Last minute replacement. Looking for some variety.

RB - M Turner x2 - Not sold on the bears, should be some nice run out the clock time.

RB - D Williams - Giving him one last chance against the Bucs.

WR - Houshmandzadeh - Another last minute replacement...

WR - Ochocinco - Really having a nice season

WR - B Marshall x2- Quickly returned to be the main guy in Denver

WR - J Knox - Looking to catch lightning in a bottle

TE - B Celek - McNabb is looking good.

K - M Crosby - Expecting a lot of points in GB

DEF - Jets - I think Buffalo is going to be in a world of hurt

Took out Brady and Moss due to inclement weather...

How long does the install take? Seems to be hung up on my machine. One area says installing please wait, just below it says try again all systems.

JoeTrow

Aaron Rodgers x3: He'll finaly get some time in the pocket with Tausher comming in, and its only Detroit

MJD x2: Rebound game after last week beatdown from Seattle, hopefully his complaining doesn't get him benched by the crazy DelRio

Turner: I dont expect alot of yards agianst Chicago's D, but the chance for a 100 yards and 2td's make him a good play

Larry Fitz: Puttin my money on Fitz over Boldin this week, hopefully it wont backfire

Greg Jennings x2: He'll get open, and with Rodgers having more time Rodgers will find him deep at least a couple of times

Donal Driver: Got burned last week using two WR from the same team, but with this matchup there should be plenty to go around, ofcourse thats what I thought last week to

T.J Housh: Hasselbeck looked good last week, and with Burleson a little banged up hopefully Housh will get most of the looks

Brent Celek: Raiders top corner will blanket Jackson this week, so I think McNabb will look to get his TE the ball alot

Robbie Gould: I think the Bears will be able to move the ball, but stall in the redzone at least a couple of times giving Gould a nice day

Green Bay: If Megatron is a go I might change this, but I think Capers had a week to work with his guys, and they'll be back to preforming like they did in the preseason

How long does the install take? Seems to be hung up on my machine. One area says installing please wait, just below it says try again all systems.
Should take no more than 20 seconds.
I’M GETTING A ERROR MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO LAUNCH THE APP. WHAT DO I DO?You may have an older or beta version of Adobe Air running on your machine that is not compatible with our latest update.MAC OS1. Open your Utilities folder.2. Uninstall Adobe Air (Adobe AIR Uninstaller.app).3. Open your Applications folder.4. If there is already a version of the Fantasy Factor App, drag it to the Trash.5. Empty Trash.6. Click Here to reinstall the Fantasy Factor app.WINDOWS (XP, Vista)1. Open Control Panel.2. Open Programs and Features.3. Uninstall Adobe Air.4. If there is already a version of the Fantasy Factor App, uninstall the app.6. Click Here to reinstall the Fantasy Factor app.

Just a bump. We're giving away $500 in CASH prizes each NFL week. Win on Monday, request your check on Tuesday. Spend it on Friday.

Post your team here and the high MB score wins an additional $25 in FREE game play.

Good Luck Week 6 on all of your teams!!

Team Name> LOUDMOUTH PITCHMEN I am going with:

Aaron Rogers vs detroit. cant get much easier that detroit.

MJD vs Stl...ok maybe it can 3x

Deangelo Williams vs a suspect TB defense

Randy Moss vs Tenn who has been bad on defense this year 2x

Mike Simms-Walker sans booty call against a terrible stl team

Steve Smith (car) vs a bad tb team

Larry Fitzgerald vs seattle game looks like a shootout 2x

John Carlson vs Az same reason

Mason Crosby detroit again,,,ughhh

Phillys defense vs oakland who has no offense.

Team Name> LOUDMOUTH PITCHMEN I am going with:Aaron Rogers vs detroit. cant get much easier that detroit.MJD vs Stl...ok maybe it can 3xDeangelo Williams vs a suspect TB defense Randy Moss vs Tenn who has been bad on defense this year 2xMike Simms-Walker sans booty call against a terrible stl teamSteve Smith (car) vs a bad tb teamLarry Fitzgerald vs seattle game looks like a shootout 2xJohn Carlson vs Az same reasonMason Crosby detroit again,,,ughhh Phillys defense vs oakland who has no offense.
Like Carlson as a sleeper this week also... :thumbup:

Bobcat10s

Big Ben x2 - Usually fares pretty well against the Browns...

MJD x3 - Could go large against StL.

Benson x2 - So many options at RB this week that I just decided to spread it around in all my contests and hope to hit a good duo.

Moss - Giving him a shot even with the wind.

White - Probably a week late, but never know.

Fitzgerald - I expect this one to get into the 30s.

Housh - See Fitz.

HMiller - Like his chances to find zone against the Browns.

Akers - Philly should put up some points.

Pitt - Likely Browns stinkfest in the Burgh.

updated to account for NE weather.

waffle house

d brees x3

r grant x2

s jackson x2

s smith NYG

r white

l fitzgerald

m sims-walker

a gates

n kaeding

Eagles

Condors

Hasselbeck 3x - No run game plus facing high scoring O = lots of passing

Thomas Jones - Buf run D has been horrible recently

MJD 2x - Stl nuff said

Jennings 2x - Deep threats have been scorching DET all year

Boldin - Fully healthy, the real #1 WR on this offense

Burleson - See Hasselbeck

Avery - STL will be passing all day, Bulger back in the lineup

Tynes - Should be able to move the ball but bog down in the RZ

PHI Def - OAK, Jamarcus Russell + the most opportunistic D in the league = chaching

Back to try it again...

Team: How Ruud

QB: Garrard - expecting a bounce back week against the lowly Rams after last week's disappearance

RB: MJD - pretty much an every week start, but ESPECIALLY against the Rams (3x)

RB: Portis - expecting a big day from him against the Chiefs, and several of the other upper-tier RBs have tougher matchups (2x)

WR: Andre Johnson - an every week start

WR: Roddy White - a potential every-week start with a matchup I like this week (2x)

WR: Mike Sims-Walker - see Garrard

WR: Colston - homer pick, I think he'll do well against the Giants

TE: Celek - playing the Raiders, enough said...an all-Eagles team might not be a bad choice this week LOL

K: Scobee - see Garrard

DEF: Steelers - went against the grain here and did NOT take Philly...this was the next best matchup that I liked

Same team, just adding reasons:waffle housed brees x3 due to have a big week, could be a shootout IMOr grant x2 once gb gets a lead, they'll pound the ground in the 2nd halfs jackson x2 rams win this week (!), jackson is a big part of the reason whys smith NYG consistent scoring all yearr white picks right up from last week now that he's back in the groovel fitzgerald due for a big week, you know it's comingm sims-walker hopefully works to atone for last week's booty call goose egga gates always a threat to be the high scoring TE for the weekn kaeding top 3 kicker this yearEagles going up against Jamarcus down for a loss

Not sure if posting after the games is legal or not but thought I would throw out my team anyway.

Team Name: Philabusters

Brady x3: Simply, they are playing the Titans. I will be picking players against the Titans all year.

MJD x2: Playing StL, and hungry for the ball.

ADP x1: Knew that it would be a grinder, but thought ADP would put up @80-100 yds and a TD

Moss x2: Same as Brady. Titans are not that good in the secondary.

Smith (Car) x1: Prime for a breakout against Tampa Bay.

OchoCinco x1: He has been producing and hoping for a breakout game against Houston.

Smith (Giants) x1: Thought this would be a more even shootout, and that Smith would get his share of Yds and TD's

Winslow x1: Thought someone was going to have to produce for Tampa.

Kaeding x1: Team is coming off or bye, but I think they could struggle in the RZ against Denver D. Looking for a number of FG's

Philadelphia x1: Matchup was great. Couldn't pass this one up.

As you can see I was big on playing matchups. I was not interested in safe picks as in this league only the top teams will pay out. Worked out to be a good strategy. I am currently sitting at 12 with Kaeding playing tonight.

Anyone do well yesterday?I haven't had time to check yet... The Big five-o Tuesday and I woke up today to four Charger tix!! :rant:
Got my one buddy to sign up and looks like he placed in 2 of 3 contests he entered this week.My teams were ok....should have went strong with Brady/Moss like I was planning.

finished in 20th/22nd in the free ones, 7th in the 2 dollar unlimited (top 6 paid), but fortunately did win both my 5 teamers, one 2 dollar and one 5 dollar. So made around 25 bucks this weekend. Whrn I get a real good feeling for the week, might try one of those 50 dollar unlimiteds.

I posted a message on my main league message board about this. Hopefully some will sign up.... I was just out of the money in the $500 contest due to a certain QB whose name I will not mention.

One piece of constructive criticism. Unless I am missing it there is no login or returning customer button on the main page. I know when you click download it automatically takes you to the launch page and you login from there, but I alnost didnt return a second week because I didnt want to have to download the software each week ( and thought I was going to have to to play)

Anyway fun and interesting contests you guys are holding. Hope it grows for you ;-)

da_budman said:
I posted a message on my main league message board about this. Hopefully some will sign up.... I was just out of the money in the $500 contest due to a certain QB whose name I will not mention.One piece of constructive criticism. Unless I am missing it there is no login or returning customer button on the main page. I know when you click download it automatically takes you to the launch page and you login from there, but I alnost didnt return a second week because I didnt want to have to download the software each week ( and thought I was going to have to to play)Anyway fun and interesting contests you guys are holding. Hope it grows for you ;-)
You downloaded the software already....throw a shortcut icon on your desktop. No need to go to the webpage, or even have a browser open.

da_budman said:
I posted a message on my main league message board about this. Hopefully some will sign up.... I was just out of the money in the $500 contest due to a certain QB whose name I will not mention.One piece of constructive criticism. Unless I am missing it there is no login or returning customer button on the main page. I know when you click download it automatically takes you to the launch page and you login from there, but I alnost didnt return a second week because I didnt want to have to download the software each week ( and thought I was going to have to to play)Anyway fun and interesting contests you guys are holding. Hope it grows for you ;-)
When you download the app, it should create an icon on your desktop. If for some reason yours did not, click, start>programs>FantasyFactorI've never heard of this happening before. The icon should be there. We've been up 5 weeks and we're almost at 700 customers. People love this game. It so easy to play, but yet challenging with different levels of play for all tastes. We just signed a deal with rotowire.com and player notes will be up soon. Hockey will be up any day now and hoops should start on time. Guys are going to become Fantasy Pros in the next few years.So many of the guys on this thread are doing well every week. It's a blast seeing you all compete against each other...I just got back from the crappy Angel game... I'll post the Week 6 winner Wednesday. And yes, you must post your team here before kickoff to win this MB prize...

2 questions:

This morning, the note on the side said you got 50fpp bonus if you signed up yesterday 10/20 for the $12 game. But, as of this morning, the $12 game still says "+50fpp" or something like that. So did we have to sign up yesterday for that bonus or could we still get it today?

If you exhaust your 25fpp, does your account refill to 25 (ala centsports), or will you at that point have to put money in or just play free games?

Thanks alot!

2 questions:This morning, the note on the side said you got 50fpp bonus if you signed up yesterday 10/20 for the $12 game. But, as of this morning, the $12 game still says "+50fpp" or something like that. So did we have to sign up yesterday for that bonus or could we still get it today?If you exhaust your 25fpp, does your account refill to 25 (ala centsports), or will you at that point have to put money in or just play free games?Thanks alot!
You can enter any time this week in those games to get the bonus."OCT2009" bonus code will yield double FPP points on deposits. $1 deposited = 2 FPP points using that code. The 25 FPP we give everyone to start with does not replenish.

2 questions:

This morning, the note on the side said you got 50fpp bonus if you signed up yesterday 10/20 for the $12 game. But, as of this morning, the $12 game still says "+50fpp" or something like that. So did we have to sign up yesterday for that bonus or could we still get it today?

If you exhaust your 25fpp, does your account refill to 25 (ala centsports), or will you at that point have to put money in or just play free games?

Thanks alot!
You can enter any time this week in those games to get the bonus."OCT2009" bonus code will yield double FPP points on deposits. $1 deposited = 2 FPP points using that code. The 25 FPP we give everyone to start with does not replenish.
Right now I have 10 pts out of my original free FPP points left and it looks like this week's free $500 contest costs 10 FPP.So after this week, if I want to keep playing the $500 contest I'll have to deposit some cash?... e.g. deposit $5 to get 10 FPP points to play the $500 contest next week?

2 questions:

Thanks alot!
Right now I have 10 pts out of my original free FPP points left and it looks like this week's free $500 contest costs 10 FPP.So after this week, if I want to keep playing the $500 contest I'll have to deposit some cash?... e.g. deposit $5 to get 10 FPP points to play the $500 contest next week?
That would be correct. :lmao: We also added a special this week... Play any $12 game and get an instant 50 FPP. (We added a 50 FPP game with $100 in guaranteed prizes)

As an fyi, all cash games earn 1FPP for each dollar of prize pool money played. A $10 game earns 10 FPP. Our goal is to always reward those that play the most.

One could do this right now...

Use "OCT2009" code on a deposit of $20 and get 40 FPP.

Play a $12 game and get 50 FPP instantly, and 10FPP more when the contest gets graded.

That's 100 FPP, which would cover 10 more $500 contests, and a chance to earn more in the $12 game with $8 left over....

There are several on this MB that have already turned deposits of $20-50 into $100-300.

The Week 6 FBguys.com MB winner was Average Joes with 299.10.

Loudmouth Pitchmen finished right behind him with 297.80

Start posting your Week 7 teams!! $25 in FREE play on top of prizes you win for high score here for all teams posted by kickoff!!

We had four guys that have posted their team here before that did not post Week 6 and beat Average Joes last week...

As you see from above someone turned 25 FPP's into $322. What could you turn $25 into?

25 FPP = 37.5 CENTS!!!

Team: Dr. Jones

QB: D. Brees (x3) - Look for three scores through the air, similar game to IND v MIA.

RB: D. Williams (x2) - Found success on the ground last week and will keep it going.

RB: J. Addai - IND ground game looks good for at least one score this week.

WR: R. Wayne - STL will have their hands full, good for a score and 70+.

WR: A. Johnson - Looks like the best WR out there, HOU will be good for another 50 pass attempts.

WR: R. Moss - Game plan might call for lots of runs but Moss is good for a score here.

WR: M. Colston (x2) - Will find success against the shorter, rookie corner.

TE: A. Gates - Will be looked for often in this division game.

K: L. Tynes - Potential for a good number of points in this one if Warner doesn't struggle in the Meadowlands.

D: IND - Good for a least two turnovers here with B. Sanders starting and the IND O clicking.

Good luck this week fellow FBGer's.

The Week 6 FBguys.com MB winner was Average Joes with 299.10.Loudmouth Pitchmen finished right behind him with 297.80Start posting your Week 7 teams!! $25 in FREE play on top of prizes you win for high score here for all teams posted by kickoff!!We had four guys that have posted their team here before that did not post Week 6 and beat Average Joes last week...As you see from above someone turned 25 FPP's into $322. What could you turn $25 into?25 FPP = 37.5 CENTS!!!
Damn I finished top 8 last week so count me as one of those morons who didnt find the thread last week lol...My team this week! --- Irish Slap ChopPeyton Manning x3 - Play the 'It's the Rams' sound clip. 4 TDs inc!DeAngelo Williams x2 - Good Matchup, awesome week last week, passing game is invisible...Steven Jackson - STL is terrible, Jackson is getting yardage, so hopefully he gets me a TD this week, hes due.Reggie Wayne - 2 TDs because Peyton is throwing 4. Andre Johnson - He is a beast, I just dont think he catches 2 TDs.Randy Moss - Randy Moss is playing a Terrible team as well, I think he can get 2 TDs as well.Hines Ward - Leading the league in pass yards, worst matchup this week versus the run. Go Go Ward!Owen Daniels - You don't attack SF on the ground, he will get a TD.Lawrence Tynes - Giants and Arizona should result in a bunch of scores. NYG like to kick the ball!!Green Bay Packers - Flu ridden Cleveland, versus Packers defense, I mean gogo packers!

Average Joe's week 7.

Riding the Brady train one more week.

QB - Brady x3 - Won't have the ground game leeching like Manning will. 4 td's vs Manning's 3. Both should be around 350 yards. 1a and 1b here.

RB - Gore x2 - my pick of the week. He's ready to put up 150 combined and 2 scores.

RB - DWill - Buffalo won't stop him, and CAR isn't looking to pass. 2 TD's, one is a home run.

WR - Moss x2 - Main beneficiary of the Brady train. 130 + 2 TD's. Yes, London gets a show this week.

WR - Welker - He'll get what Moss doesn't. I expect 350+ passing yards to go around for NE. Welker is the #2 producer.

WR - Wayne - vs StL? Yeah, I'll take Wayne. But I think the ball gets spread around and the Indy RB's will get a score or 2.

WR - Andre J - SF can be passed on and Walters has dissapointed. Schaub will force the ball here.

TE - Heath Miller - new sod in PIT, and they won't run on MIN. short-mid field passes + MIN can't cover TE's = good play.

K - Crosby - Cleveland has a decent run D which I think gives them more redzone stops, should be 3fg for Crosby, 2-3 XP's

DEF - Jets. Ryan is going to blitz the crap out of Oakland. They have no passing game, and their best RB is hurt. Washington is a home run threat.

Here it is for week 7

C Palmer x3 - The Bears will be focused on Benson leaving passing lanes open

M Turner - Looking for a breakout game yardage wise in Dallas with Norwood hurting

D Williams x2 - Carolina's run game is coming on strong

Ochocinco x2 - Mandatory combination with QB

A Johnson - Superstud on a clicking offense

R Wayne - No signs of slowing down in St. Louis, Manning will continue to toss for 300 yards every week

W Welker - Expecting mismatches with Welker's routes on the pitch across the pond

J Finley - Shown he can put up big numbers

K Brown - SF Defense is good enough to hold in Red Zone

Colts - St. Louis is just that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread