What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite Amazon finds (1 Viewer)

I almost pulled the trigger on this but then couldn't think of anything I'd use them on other than chives. For cilantro, parsley, and rosemary, I pull the leaves from the stems.

What do you use them for?
Green onions a lot. I've used it on basil and parsley as well.

But, to avoid getting out a cutting board and knife and the time it takes to chop, you can grab these and cut in seconds, with the option of cutting right over a dish or pan or whatever.

I almost pulled the trigger on this but then couldn't think of anything I'd use them on other than chives. For cilantro, parsley, and rosemary, I pull the leaves from the stems.

But, to avoid getting out a cutting board and knife and the time it takes to chop, you can grab these and cut in seconds, with the option of cutting right over a dish or pan or whatever.

cilantro stems are fine for flavor ...but holy crickies man - those parsley stems are bitter as **** ...

I just do that now with a pair of kitchen scissors for chives and green onions. I'll have to sleep on this one.

Anyone used one of these herb peelers for exactly what we're talking about? I'm skeptical.
really like the idea, but haven't tried one, hopefully someone weighs in that has used them

really hate pickin' parsley for dishes - takes forever.

different tool - for any of those FBGs that like to do various Asian dishes (works great for all kinds of stuff) and like those green onion "strips/curls" you get at the restaurants - here you go

this is the $13 one ...we got the $6 one that works pretty well (this just shows better pictures.

anytime I need the green onion strips - this thing saves me a ton of time. love

we make bao bun sandwiches or wraps (buy frozen) and then do duck, chicken, with crispy skin or bacon ...with the green onion strips, hot chili oil and hoisin - pretty much just like Peking Duck.

probably our favorite home meal.

I just do that now with a pair of kitchen scissors for chives and green onions. I'll have to sleep on this one.
5x less cutting.

Sweet dreams.

Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker

Bought this as a novelty gift mainly for laughs, but it really does work. My wife and I use it all the time. Pro tip: Standard Eggos fit into it as well
My daughter wanted one of these for college. Was totally thinking it was a gimmick. My wife got it for her for Christmas and I could not believe how great it worked.
spotted a potential flaw..... where can i put the slice of cheese?

Bought this as a novelty gift mainly for laughs, but it really does work. My wife and I use it all the time. Pro tip: Standard Eggos fit into it as well
My daughter wanted one of these for college. Was totally thinking it was a gimmick. My wife got it for her for Christmas and I could not believe how great it worked.
In the bottom area.

Maybe because you've seen it before? This thing's comments section was a running gag on Amazon for a while, not quite as well-known as the haribo sugar free gummies comments but still funny.

In the bottom area.

Yep. In order construction, first the bread, then whatever meat, then cheese. Slide the egg thingy over, crack an egg, then sometimes add more meat, then bread again. Total prep time, less than a minute. Cook time 5-6 minutes. It's a great little machine.

In the bottom area.

Yep. In order construction, first the bread, then whatever meat, then cheese. Slide the egg thingy over, crack an egg, then sometimes add more meat, then bread again. Total prep time, less than a minute. Cook time 5-6 minutes. It's a great little machine.
I make bacon, egg and cheese bagels for the family on the weekends so this intrigues me

In the bottom area.

I make bacon, egg and cheese bagels for the family on the weekends so this intrigues me

On thing that can be a problem is thicker bread. There isn't a ton of room to get it all in. English muffins, eggos, pancakes - all work fine. Bagel might be on the thick side.

ETA, it also needs to fit into the rings, which are almost exactly 4" diameter

Last edited:
Anyone used one of these herb peelers for exactly what we're talking about? I'm skeptical.
Pruning shears with a spring are your friend.

Show me how, wise one.

Edit- there's probably a pair in your garage that will work just fine.

Last edited:

In the bottom area.

On thing that can be a problem is thicker bread. There isn't a ton of room to get it all in. English muffins, eggos, pancakes - all work fine. Bagel might be on the thick side.

ETA, it also needs to fit into the rings, which are almost exactly 4" diameter
Pretty easy to measure

In the bottom area.

Bagels work as long as they aren't too thick.

Pruning shears with a spring are your friend.

Show me how, wise one.

Edit- there's probably a pair in your garage that will work just fine.

Thanks, but I think you think I need these for something else. I'm talking about pulling all the little leaves off of rosemary, etc.

I've used these Streamlight lanterns for years. I have 5 of the 200 lumen lanterns and 2 of the 540 lumen lanterns. I use the 200 lumen lanterns the most, because they are small, lightweight, and when you hang them upside down and take off the globe they give out a ton of light. The battery life is long too (mine aren't the rechargeable battery lanterns), it is waterproof, and you can also make the light turn red if you want to use it as a night light or whatever. The 540 lumen can be hung upside down too, but I usually use those just sitting upright. The lanterns are great for camping, when you lose power, etc.

Last edited:
Great thread!
Had to go through my order history. These are my favs:

little tool set for pulling those annoying plastic clips that hold things together when working on your vehicle

Lotion for the nether regions :lol: goes on as lotion, dries as a powder. No messy powder to deal with. Game changer!

Tide pens these little suckers work great for quick stain removal

Rain-X windshield repair kit a resin applicator kit to make windshield cracks and dings pretty much disappear

Bella tshirts I think someone posted these in the other Amazon thread a while back so gave them a try. Ended up ordering like 6 more. Super comfortable and good fit

Pandemic purchases that I ended up loving:

weighted blanket was just trying different sleep hacks. I freakin love it

safe ear wax removal kit Got this for a clogged ear, and have used it several times. Works great!

nose/ear hair and eyebrow trimmer probably my second most used purchase, works great

Check Engine code reader have used on several different vehicles with 100% success

telescoping magnetic pickup tool got to help with changing spark plugs but have used this things many times since then

solar powered outdoor motion lights probably my fav all-time purchase. Performs way better than I expected for the price. When we lost power for a few days due to storms, Mine was the only yard with lights on up and down our street. subtle flex :lol:

Best beach umbrella ever my kids laughed at me for quietly making fun of other people with their flimsy beach umbrellas :lol:

good grief, I've bought a lot of :poop: the last 3 years

Last edited:
Bought this about 3-5 years ago when I was having back issues. I didn't notice a huge relief as far as back pain goes, but this thing is amazing for relaxation. If I'm having trouble sleeping or want to relax, 5 minutes of laying on this thing shirtless puts me out like a light. The first 30 seconds are somewhat painful, but once you get past that, the effect it has on your body is indescribable.

ProsourceFit Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation https://a.co/d/akmFiFP

Travel wristbands -- This isn't for me, but my wife gets car sick all the time and I'm sure I'm not the only one whose wife or others close to them feel the same. She can't read in the car or look around much without feeling nauseated. But, if she puts these on, it's a game changer. They aren't foolproof but make a world of difference.
my wife is the same. it's a real pain in the ###. boats are out. flying is a nightmare. we have to stop every hour if driving. more if something like a smell or random visual throws her off. or if the kids suddenly laugh, anything.

this looks a little bit like those copper wristbands that people hawk at the mall. what's the supposed science behind these things?

Travel wristbands -- This isn't for me, but my wife gets car sick all the time and I'm sure I'm not the only one whose wife or others close to them feel the same. She can't read in the car or look around much without feeling nauseated. But, if she puts these on, it's a game changer. They aren't foolproof but make a world of difference.
my wife is the same. it's a real pain in the ###. boats are out. flying is a nightmare. we have to stop every hour if driving. more if something like a smell or random visual throws her off. or if the kids suddenly laugh, anything.

this looks a little bit like those copper wristbands that people hawk at the mall. what's the supposed science behind these things?
looking at the back of the package, looks like maybe accupressure

There's a plastic button on the inside and it presses down on the nerve. You can accomplish the same thing by putting pressure there yourself. It's a pressure point mechanism, the wristbands fit pretty tightly, but it works.

Maybe she should be the driver. People get less car sick if they are the driver vs being a passenger. I speak from experience.

Bodum Frother

We went through a period where our frothing wand on our espresso machine was not working and we were debating how to address it. I bought this in the interim and we love it. the wand started to work again so i use both.

Edit: also handy when we travel.

Last edited:
Same, sort of. I pour soap into the little bottle from the top but that thing will make life way easier.
I think perhaps this built in soap dispenser that requires an IV line so you don't change the bottle every week might not be that convenient after all

Users who are viewing this thread