What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favre football shot to the crotch in practice! (1 Viewer)

Not really funny at all. What are you, seven years old?

This sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME in practice. Where have you been?

In life there are people that build you up and people that just want to tear you down. Thanks for the link laughinboy. I enjoyed being 7 and giggling for a few seconds.

Not really funny at all. What are you, seven years old?This sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME in practice. Where have you been?
pull the farve doll out of where ever you got it stuck in and laugh atit. Darn funny stuff there. Doink, Farve on the ground and Jackson is like pretending he didn't see it. Job stealing fool, hope your nards are in your throat!

Not really funny at all. What are you, seven years old?This sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME in practice. Where have you been?
pull the farve doll out of where ever you got it stuck in and laugh atit. Darn funny stuff there. Doink, Farve on the ground and Jackson is like pretending he didn't see it. Job stealing fool, hope your nards are in your throat!
Look again though, T-Jack's the only guy that even acknowledged it. Everyone else just kept doing their thing, walking right past him.And to anyone that can't get a chuckle out of this, RELAX.

I thought the way everyone ignored him made the vid even funnier. And I'm not a Favre hater... but any time you see a celebrity writhing on the ground after getting hit in the nuts... That's comedy gold...

Also... I bet they were laughing inside...

I thought the way everyone ignored him made the vid even funnier. And I'm not a Favre hater... but any time you see a celebrity writhing on the ground after getting hit in the nuts... That's comedy gold...Also... I bet they were laughing inside...
Completely agree on them ignoring it, and you can bet your ### they were laughing on the inside. Most know Brett would be doing the same thing if it were someone else, and now that it's over, he's probably had a laugh about it himself.

:lmao: that qb coach tried to play it cool but you can see the big cheese on his face

good stuff, I bet that shot to the nuts was intentional by whoever threw it.

loved it man, this is hilarious. I dont care how old I get a random shot to the nuts will always get a chuckle out of me...well someone elses nuts that is :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
This might explain why Favre sent those photos.

"Hey Jen, I took a ball to the junk in practice today, does this look swollen to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread