What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FDuel Week 11 (1 Viewer)

I think you guys all took my money down about 400- 500 don't want to add up the final damage for the Thursday only and last week prime time games. Lost about 70% of the games I'm guessing. Flynn Burleson and ravens def were in about all lineups. Murray couldn't even help that. Scores were so closely grouped that I was up several hundred before ravens gave up their first points. Key learning point is to not bet nearly as much on the small amount of games contests. I had been killing them so far this year and was probably a little overconfident but it is pretty easy to get an outlier score and lose decently.

same here, had Burleson and Flynn all over the place. finished near the bottom of tons of contests. actually placed in a tourney with Flynn but had $50 in play and only won $20 (went tourney heavy)

Trying this one in some tournies:

• QB Josh McCown$6,100CHI@MIN✗
  • RB Adrian Peterson$9,100CHI@MIN✗
  • RB Matt Forte$8,700CHI@MIN✗
  • WR Brandon Marshall$9,100CHI@MIN✗
  • WR Kendall Wright$6,000TEN@IND✗
  • WR Steve Johnson$5,200ATL@BUF✗
  • TE Greg Olsen$5,800TB@CAR✗
  • K Adam Vinatieri$5,000TEN@IND✗
  • D New York Jets$5,000MIA@NYJ✗
Been flip flopping between Olsen and Cameron due to matchup. But Cameron just cannot be trusted right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Been flip flopping between Olsen and Cameron due to matchup. But Cameron just cannot be trusted right now.
Not to bad, I have been playing around with this week for tourneys and came up with this.

• QB Josh McCown $6,100 CHI@MIN
  • RB C.J. Spiller $5,700 ATL@BUF
  • RB Adrian Peterson $9,100 CHI@MIN
  • WR A.J. Green $8,800 CIN@SD
  • WR Keenan Allen $6,500 CIN@SD
  • WR Kendall Wright $6,000 TEN@IND
  • TE Julius Thomas $6,800 DEN@KC
  • K Nick Novak $5,200 CIN@SD
  • D Buffalo Bills $5,700 ATL@B

Not to bad, I have been playing around with this week for tourneys and came up with this.

• QB Josh McCown $6,100 CHI@MIN
  • RB C.J. Spiller $5,700 ATL@BUF
  • RB Adrian Peterson $9,100 CHI@MIN
  • WR A.J. Green $8,800 CIN@SD
  • WR Keenan Allen $6,500 CIN@SD
  • WR Kendall Wright $6,000 TEN@IND
  • TE Julius Thomas $6,800 DEN@KC
  • K Nick Novak $5,200 CIN@SD
  • D Buffalo Bills $5,700 ATL@B
I have AP/Spiller combo in a ton of matchups, I just really hope Spiller's ankle is better or else FJax is a better value. You got use to seeing him tapping out after every run in the past.

Also using Allen/Wright as well. Throw in Green in a few. Have Gordon otherwise.

(HULK) said:
Is deangelo hurt?
Coach Ron Rivera acknowledged Friday the Panthers have a "lot of concern" with injured DeAngelo Williams (quad).
Rivera said he'll decide on Saturday whether Williams will face Tampa Bay. Williams' injury wasn't even known until Wednesday, but there's a very good chance it'll force him into inactivity against the Buccaneer

(HULK) said:
Is deangelo hurt?
Coach Ron Rivera acknowledged Friday the Panthers have a "lot of concern" with injured DeAngelo Williams (quad).
Rivera said he'll decide on Saturday whether Williams will face Tampa Bay. Williams' injury wasn't even known until Wednesday, but there's a very good chance it'll force him into inactivity against the Buccaneer
Ended up ri-jiggering everything to move up to Frank Gore in most places. Replaced Billal with JStew in a few lower $ contests though. I didn't trust him in the bigger money games.

In tournies, I went heavy on:

A. Dalton

A. Peterson

A.J. Green

K. Wright

J. Cameron

with RB2, WR3, K and D interchangeable.

Jordan Reed better play as he is 90% of my lineups. Night game so he'll have the same price next week too.

I've never had so many lineup variations as I did this week to mix and match the bargain rbs. We'll see how it works out.
lol, I'm the exact opposite. With all the holiday stuff going on this week I spent very little time even thinking about football. Definitely the least effort I've put into Fanduel all season long, and ended up rolling with just a handful of lineups in all my contests. Very little diversification, at least by my standards, and I'm pretty sure I have exactly 0 bargain RBs. Not even sure who the bargain TEs were this week, that's how little time I spent looking at it.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out ok. :shrug:

The way I see it right now it's either you HAVE Jeffery or you don't. I had him in a BUNCH of my lineups and am cashing, but the ones I don't, I'm not.

Not sure how others feel, but I hate when ONE player goes absolutely crazy like that, I feel like it's an auto-loss if you don't nail it. Every single 'league' or double up I'm in without him, I don't stand a chance. To many had him.

(I know I may be wrong with 4:00 games still yet to come, it just seems like it so far today.)

*Edit, ok, add in Gordon along with that, who I had in very FEW of my contests. I see a bunch of guys that started both, wow.

####.

I have Jeffrey or Gordon in 80% of my lineups..

..but not 1 has them paired up.

I also took out Tate in a couple lineups for Vereen when I heard Ridley was inactive.

Damnit.

condia

1st

QB

Cam Newton

TB 6 @ CAR 27 FINAL

RB

Fred Jackson

ATL 24 @ BUF 30 4th

RB

Reggie Bush

GB 10 @ DET 40 FINAL

WR

Calvin Johnson

GB 10 @ DET 40 FINAL

WR

Brian Hartline

MIA 23 @ NYJ 3 FINAL

WR

Brandon LaFell

TB 6 @ CAR 27 FINAL

TE

Rob Gronkowski

NE 34 @ HOU 31 FINAL

K

Adam Vinatieri

TEN 14 @ IND 22 FINAL

D

Miami Dolphins

MIA 23 @ NYJ 3 FINAL

So, condia is winning my 50/50 by a wide margin and is doing it without Gordon, Jeffery or Decker in his lineup.

sigh

I played the same lineup in four 1 PM 50/50s and scored 138 points without Jeffery or Gordon. Best finish was only 33rd place

I have 3 other lineups with A.Dalton, C.Ponder, and A. Smith as the QBs... going to be a very bad week for me.

:kicksrock:

I've never seen the average scores this high. My H2Hs are crazy looking. I'm going to have some losses in the 160s.

Eric Decker has been a fixture in my lineups every single week all year long. After a few disappointing weeks in a row, I opted to leave him out this week. :bag:

I did have Alshon Jeffery in 2 of my 6 lineups, and Josh Gordon in 1 of my 6 lineups. And otherwise I did well on a lot of my picks. But it's looking like a break-even kind of week.

So, I had my highest score ever in a 1 pm only game. 197.9. Unfortunately it was only a $5 head to head and I didn't have that lineup anywhere else. My opponent had 193.1. Talk about a bad beat for him.

Unfortunately the rest of my weekend looks mediocre at best and devastating at worst. Being all in on Jordan Reed is going to sting.

I can't remember the last year where so many WR's just went off for soul crushing performances. Basically unless you nail your entire lineup, you absolutely need to nail your QB and at least one top WR. If you hit two of the 'value' performances WR-wise, you're basically golden. It helps so much because you simply can't make up that kind of pts/salary anywhere else.

McCown and Alshon in almost every league for me. I know I put Gordon in a handful of lineups too as well as Vinateri. But I had Reed in a ton as well which is gonna hurt.

Can anyone post some of the top tourney lineups? Gotta have Decker, Gordon, Alshon trios...and those are great prices. Thanks!

Well, I had rolled my thanksgiving winnings over into Sunday matchups. I lost everything I had in there this weekend except for one $9 win. It was a fun ride from my initial $100 deposit, but it Hurry's to drop $600 in one weekend, even if it was mostly house money. See you next year maybe.

Had scores in the 140's and didn't win a dime in doubles ups and head to heads. Had a tourney with 160 and got nothing. This is a bad week.

When I woke up this morning i was gonna switch aj green for decker and martellus Bennett for gronk since the prices match up to make the change, but whenever I make a change Sunday morning it always backfires so I left my lineup alone. Now I'm sitting on 209 Points for $500 on the Sunday bomb instead of enjoying winning 25k...sigh :(

When I woke up this morning i was gonna switch aj green for decker and martellus Bennett for gronk since the prices match up to make the change, but whenever I make a change Sunday morning it always backfires so I left my lineup alone. Now I'm sitting on 209 Points for $500 on the Sunday bomb instead of enjoying winning 25k...sigh :(
Poor guy is only going to win 500, I feel for you. I do this every week too. I say I was going to do this or do that and would have had this. It would be the same thing if you would have switched and it ended up hurting you. You would be telling us how you switched last minute. I know you are just coming in to vent we all do it. Enjoy the 500 and don't think too much about it. I know it's tough, but congrats on the 500.00.

Users who are viewing this thread