What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fire up the Torain bandwagon...! (1 Viewer)

Just to get that momentum going again ....

11/03/08 08:51 AM

THE NEWS

Michael Pittman is slated for an MRI on his injured neck Monday, according to the Denver Post.

Our View

He was forced out of action in the first half of Sunday's battle with Miami when he aggravated a stinger in his neck. The fantasy value of rookie Ryan Torain would likely go up if Pittman is forced to miss any time.

Am I the only one that gets excited to start random RBs? My team is rolling and I've been plugging players in and out all year. If Torain is starting this week I will throw him in.

bottom line....with E.Graham on a bye this week the TRAIN comes off my bench if he starts for denver vs Clevland...hes worth a shot

:lmao:

I'm holding on him. He only got 3 carries. Denver looked awful all the way around.
I'll probably hold him for another week too--primarily because of Pittman being out. Maybe we'll get to see something against Cleveland to make it worth keeping him; otherwise--it was worth a shot. He's in my spare slot anyway, so it's kinda like "out of sight, out of mind" until he shows something...

I'm holding on him. He only got 3 carries. Denver looked awful all the way around.
I'll probably hold him for another week too--primarily because of Pittman being out. Maybe we'll get to see something against Cleveland to make it worth keeping him; otherwise--it was worth a shot. He's in my spare slot anyway, so it's kinda like "out of sight, out of mind" until he shows something...
If he starts I'm starting him. The matchup is a great one so he has that in his favor. I won't expect the world but I think the potential would be there for him to do well. One thing to remember is Torain did get a couple of carries inside the 5 yesterday even when Pittman was still playing. He didn't do anything with them but it showed that Shanahan does like the idea of using him near the goal line. If that happens again Thursday I think his chances to score against Cleveland are much higher than they were against Miami.

Back on track...

Ryan Torain-RB-Broncos Apr. 5 - 4:44 pm et Free agent Ryan Torain is scheduled to attend Redskins offseason workouts as a non-roster invitee.He's also set up a visit with the Rams on April 21. Though incredibly brittle, Torain's talent when healthy is undeniable. The 23-year-old sat out all of last season after suffering a PCL injury early in Broncos training camp. Source: National Football Post Related: Rams, Redskins

Last edited by a moderator:
Back on track...

Ryan Torain-RB-Broncos Apr. 5 - 4:44 pm et Free agent Ryan Torain is scheduled to attend Redskins offseason workouts as a non-roster invitee.He's also set up a visit with the Rams on April 21. Though incredibly brittle, Torain's talent when healthy is undeniable. The 23-year-old sat out all of last season after suffering a PCL injury early in Broncos training camp. Source: National Football Post Related: Rams, Redskins
I wish Green Bay would give him a look.

Users who are viewing this thread