What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Freddy Keiaho (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
John has him ranked as #3 this week, is he really that solid of a start? What position is he playing now with Brackett out?

(I haven't got round to listening to the podcast so perhaps he covers it there)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's playing WLB. Buster Davis is in the middle. Nine solos is a very lofty projection from John, so he must be seeing something here. Given the inconsistency of the Jag rushing attack recently and the relative lack of big production from LBs against them, I'm nervous. The best performances came from the Indy backers earlier in the year, however, so Keiaho is a solid play. I'm not certain he's a clear LB1 though.

Is it a given that he'll even play tonight? Isn't he listed as questionable?
Colts list nearly everyone who has an injury as questionable. Some practice fully, some don't practice at all. Keiaho has been listed questionable for the past two games, practices fully during the week and plays. It's always a good idea to check the pregame inactive lists for surprises, but Keiaho practiced fully Tuesday and Wednesday and should be good to go.

Jene Bramel said:
PlayaHata said:
Colts list nearly everyone who has an injury as questionable. Some practice fully, some don't practice at all. Keiaho has been listed questionable for the past two games, practices fully during the week and plays. It's always a good idea to check the pregame inactive lists for surprises, but Keiaho practiced fully Tuesday and Wednesday and should be good to go.
Any last-minute updates on this?

Jene Bramel said:
PlayaHata said:
Any last-minute updates on this?
Keiaho is active per NFL.com

Started him and I swear I saw him involved in more than 5 tackles. Disappointing.

At least I started Peyton as well and that helped offset Freddie's low output.

Started him and I swear I saw him involved in more than 5 tackles. Disappointing.At least I started Peyton as well and that helped offset Freddie's low output.
:lmao: Not thrilled about the 5PTs he got me, so I'm disappointed. But hey, that's the way it goes. I hope the rest of my IDP players step up over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread