What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W1 - Dallas at New York Jets (1 Viewer)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Think back to Week 1 against the skins last year in the exact same situation.....what happened?
Different time, different team. If a qb throws an int should he stop passing the ball? or If your starting rb fumble, should get bench?What I'm saying is that there are some things we just need to get over and move on. I've watched that play over and over a lot of things went terribly wrong on that play.
Would of been really really really stupid to try to do anything there.
No it really wouldn't but what is stupid is to sit here and try to argue about nothing so I'd rather move on before this thread gets side tracked.

Oh no, Bryant say it ain't so.

ETA: just cramps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beast mode. Not liking Dez cramping. Normally a sign of not being in football shape......he has the talent, does he have the drive???
Hate to disagree with you, but cramping is usually associated with improper hydration.
If you are in football shape and want to be the best you are hydrated. As a Okie St grad and huge cowboy fan, I love the kid....just hoping he's a professional.

Beast mode. Not liking Dez cramping. Normally a sign of not being in football shape......he has the talent, does he have the drive???
Hate to disagree with you, but cramping is usually associated with improper hydration.
:goodposting: I was going to post the same thing but thought it wasn't worth the battle..........but I agree.
Don't want to battle either. Love the kid. But why is he not hydrated?

If you are in football shape and want to be the best you are hydrated. As a Okie St grad and huge cowboy fan, I love the kid....just hoping he's a professional.
I am more worried him being a professional MENTALLY, than I am physically. I can almost guarantee that being a WR he cut his weight to a point that he put himself at risk.

I'll keep it simple, Sanchez sucks and they pass too much. You can't pass this much when your QB sucks so bad.

Now in years past, when the Cowboys had a lead at this point in the game, we might see a heavy dose of Barber between the tackles. Does anyone believe that Jones can be that guy?

LT is still the man.
Unfortunately he is.....I have Greene is a couple of leagues, and it is going to kill me in one.
LOL, not really, LT is incolved in the passing game and broke a long pass, that happens, but to say he is still the man is funny. Old School LT would of scored on that pass play.ETA: I also love the week 1 over thinking.

Does Matt Stafford have the drive?
Not sure if you have ever played sports but 90 and sunny is different than 65 at night.
I never dressed one time for P.E. :lol: C'mon now. Cramping is dehydration and you can cramp in any weather, these guys are sweating like pigs out there. I think it was a reach but to each their own.

Last year before he got hurt and so many other Cowboys were phoning it in, Dez was all heart. He might be immature at times but I don't think work habbits are an issue. He reminds me of Moss with heart.

Now in years past, when the Cowboys had a lead at this point in the game, we might see a heavy dose of Barber between the tackles. Does anyone believe that Jones can be that guy?
No...but I think they can move the ball others ways. Barber was highly OVER rated.

As A side note, both of my kids go to SE Ok. I'm not sure how close that is to you but they said it was ridiculous hot this year.Now back to our thread.

Users who are viewing this thread