What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W1 - Detroit V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Andy Hicks

Footballguy
Good luck all. This will be pinned once the game starts

Be cool, there will be a venting and bragging thread as well as an injury thread coming soon.

I'm starting Kitna, Megatron, Turner, White, Hanson, and the Lions D. I'll definately be keeping an eye on this game.

Holy smack, what a way to start a career!

I was on the Dorsey bandwagon before the draft, but I am drinkin' some Ryan kool-aid now. Couldn't be happier to have been wrong.

We all know Turner won't be able to run behind that lame OL and 8 men in the box blah blah

:bag:

I forgot I was on Tivo when I was reading this thread. Couldn't figure out why everyone was saying Turner and not Jenkins for the TD.

Go Falcons! Have to temper my giddiness, but what a great start.

History trend says that Atlanta will win their conference this year. I have money on it in vegas. I like the way it looks so far!

Oh and also I was giddy as a schoolgirl getting Turner at 4.03. I couldn't believe a top 10 back fell so far!

ANOTHER TD. He is so absurdly good. There will be oodles of crow eating in the pool tomorrow...

Wow - total domination by Atlanta.

Kitna/Williams/Johnson owners will see a ton of passing this year again, it appears - that D is not one tiny bit better as of game 1.

No shame in playing this badly vs Atlanta. They are a juggernaut and will easily win 3 or 4 games this year.

Thing number 47 I love about Turner. No happy horse#### in the endzone, score your TD, hand the ball to the ref, go to the sideline and get ready for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread