What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - New Orleans V Atlanta (1 Viewer)

Terrible pass by Ryan. Should have been picked.

They really need these underneath guys (that will go across the middle) Douglas/Weems to continue to develop. Gonzalez has played nicely this year, but has zero YAC ability.

Very, very frustrating loss. 0-2 in fantasy football today and the Falcons lose. Awful day, god I hate Sundays sometimes.

I really don't understand why you'd go for it there. If you don't get it they are already in field goal range where the Saints can win it.

How to lose a division by Mike Smith
Yes, telling the line to get their #### kicked over a couple inches was a bad call :rolleyes:
Was at their own 30.Even with the conversion they have a ton more work to do to get anywhere near scoring... unlike the Saints now. Brutal.
I like our chances over a couple inches with the ball than giving the ball to Brees against our defense.
Its not a couple inches. It a couple inches in 1 play, and then 50 more yards.Welcome to the boards Mike Smith!

How to lose a division by Mike Smith
Yes, telling the line to get their #### kicked over a couple inches was a bad call :rolleyes:
Was at their own 30.Even with the conversion they have a ton more work to do to get anywhere near scoring... unlike the Saints now. Brutal.
I like our chances over a couple inches with the ball than giving the ball to Brees against our defense.
Its not a couple inches. It a couple inches in 1 play, and then 50 more yards.Welcome to the boards Mike Smith!
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread