What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W11 - Cleveland V Detroit (1 Viewer)

Calvin catches a TD out of bounds..hurt his knee
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!MR.GLASS
:thumbdown: dude is a warrior trying to play hurt....he's the exact opposite of Mr. Glass. he's obviously in a lot of pain w/ the bad knee he hurt a few weeks ago. he also doesn't care about your fantasy team.
you can be a warrior, but you can also be a warrior that get hurts all the time. he seems to always be injured.reminded me of the last few years ownig portis. after every run you are holding your breath.

DeAndre Levy is a freaking monster. one of the best value draft picks in lions history...that alone gives me hope...If Schwartz/Mayhew can make those kind of picks for a couple years running this team is in business. Aaron Brown gets a TD today, Levy forces a couple of punts....guys taken mid to late day 2 THIS year.

:thumbup: dude is a warrior trying to play hurt....he's the exact opposite of Mr. Glass. he's obviously in a lot of pain w/ the bad knee he hurt a few weeks ago. he also doesn't care about your fantasy team.
you can be a warrior, but you can also be a warrior that get hurts all the time. he seems to always be injured.reminded me of the last few years ownig portis. after every run you are holding your breath.
Calvin TD!!!

:thumbup: dude is a warrior trying to play hurt....he's the exact opposite of Mr. Glass. he's obviously in a lot of pain w/ the bad knee he hurt a few weeks ago. he also doesn't care about your fantasy team.
:lmao: you were saying?

that was a hell of a throw...Stafford was running to his left and just chucked it off balance and it dropped in perfectly in stride....good sign.

:bye: dude is a warrior trying to play hurt....he's the exact opposite of Mr. Glass. he's obviously in a lot of pain w/ the bad knee he hurt a few weeks ago. he also doesn't care about your fantasy team.
:hophead: you were saying?
errr nevermind....still holding breath though

Should've been TD #4 there for Quinn.

And what is the point of the fake FG there? So they can come back out and kick it again?

What is a "wheel" route?
498332.jpg

I'm guessing he was trying to score a TD on the fake FG, not pick up a first. It didn't work but they got the FG anyway. It ended up being a good gamble, really.

Should've been TD #4 there for Quinn.And what is the point of the fake FG there? So they can come back out and kick it again?
They probably would have taken a shot at the endzone if they had more time. They lost a couple seconds getting the timeout called.

mangini is pure idiot. What is he trying to do, 1 UP BB?!? None of all that nonsense made any sense. They should have kicked from the 29 on 4th and 4. he goes for it not just there, but on 4th and 9, only to kick on the next play?!? WOW!

Does Stafford look as good as his numbers indicate? Seems like hes both keeping drives alive on third down as well as making big plays downfield...

Users who are viewing this thread