What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Pittsburgh V Kansas City (1 Viewer)

:lmao: Bowe looked like he was in a mosh pit... Just throw your hands in the air like you just don't care.... or just don't put your hands up at all... :lmao:

Collinsworth needs to settle down. That INT was NOT Bowe's fault (he had ZERO chance of getting a finger on that misfire).

Wow, Collinsworth is really slamming Bowe for that? Yes, he should have stuck his hand out but c'mon, I don't even think he knew the ball was in the air yet. He clearly thought it was a post and the QB clearly threw a go, his body can't contort like that lol. The replay showed 5 white jerseys and Bowe. Let's not mention that he scooped one off of the floor to keep the drive going on a critical 3rd down..

Palko putting that on bowe :lmao:
That was 90% Bowe's fault there. First, he stuck his hand in the air indicating he was going deep, then he cuts off his route. Second, he doesn't even try to catch the ball because he is afraid of getting hit or something.

That was 90% Bowe's fault there. First, he stuck his hand in the air indicating he was going deep, then he cuts off his route. Second, he doesn't even try to catch the ball because he is afraid of getting hit or something.
This is the part that interests me. I thought sticking your hand in the air meant that you were open, not that you are going deep.

Collinsworth needs to settle down. That INT was NOT Bowe's fault (he had ZERO chance of getting a finger on that misfire).
I think he almost definitely wouldve gotten a finger or hand on it, whether or not 1 of the 4 defenders around him still came up with the INT is a better question though because I highly doubt he catches it or could pull it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the part that interests me. I thought sticking your hand in the air meant that you were open, not that you are going deep.
Jesus...

Jesus...
:goodposting:

It was sort of a street football move. He pretty much signaled for the "put it up".

Jesus...
:goodposting:
What? That's what I thought. Aren't most WR routes decided before the ball is hiked? Shouldn't Palko and Bowe both know beforehand when Bowe is going to make his cut?

Users who are viewing this thread