What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Saints vs Giants (1 Viewer)

nobody knows that rap song coming back in from commercial break? its been pissing me off for weeks. i heard it a few weeks ago as well.

This is one of those plays where the call on the field will be the deciding factor because I don't think there is enough to overturn whatever was called, but maybe I missed something.

I love when Gruden does his, "I've never seen" schtick. Apparently, he's never seen a Tight End run a post before. I guess he never watched any tape on the Chargers or Packers.

ESPN showed the reverse angle once which clearly showed the ball coming out before his arm was down. Then they never showed that angle again.

Isnt graham dropping the ball the same thing as Gresham 2 weeks ago? Does he not get Calvin Johnson ruled on that play? Or did he take enough steps to consider his catch complete? Color me confused on a confusing rule.

Isnt graham dropping the ball the same thing as Gresham 2 weeks ago? Does he not get Calvin Johnson ruled on that play? Or did he take enough steps to consider his catch complete? Color me confused on a confusing rule.
calvin was catching the ball, graham clearly had the catch and was a runner- just has to break the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread