What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - St Louis V Green Bay (1 Viewer)

If someone can crack the code on what Fatty Madden is saying please let me know, I think it was something about horses?? :wall:

Davenport 31 yard run. Very Nice.EDIT: Favre to Franks again for 29 yards!EDIT: Favre to Walker - Touchdown.21 - 3 Packers(Crap I can't edit fast enough)

Last edited by a moderator:
13 pass attempts - 1 target to Walker. Guess the league's decided to cover him (allowing Driver to be THE MAN). Not a comforting feeling heading into the FF playoffs....edited to add: figures. TD as I'm typing. Perhaps I should continue typing.... :wall:

Huge penalty for an illegal block.
That penalty was nonsense. That guy was nowhere near engaged.
On a related note, I do think that all cut blocks from the side should be illegal. There was a bad one in a game yesterday where someone got injured.

As a Faulk owner, is it just me or does Stephen Jackson look like the more potent weapon out of the two? :angry: -Todd
:goodposting:And the boxscore agrees.At the half:Sjax: 5 touches, 35 total yards :)Faulk: 7 touches. 12 total yards :X

I disagree with Madden. Horst Stemke's seats are not bad at all. He's one row in front of the club seats with the yellow barrier behind his seats, which is a nice feature because there is no one sitting behind him. Those seats are not that far from the field. I would have no problem sitting in Horst's seats.

WTF do they have doing play by play at NFL.com? This weekend, anytime a defensive player got tackled in the end zone, or had a touchback, a safety went on the board. Sorry--just a little rant here from someone who cannot watch the game and needs about 15 more points from Bulger! :hot:

Just reading the play recaps, not watching. Isaac Bruce gets a safety? :confused: someone please elaborate....
Pass was intercepted and Carroll was down in the end zone for a touchback.

It's gone now, but nfl.com just had Isaac Bruce getting a safety and the Rams with 12 points on my last refresh. Back to 10 points and that line removed now.

Users who are viewing this thread