What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - St Louis V Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Well the Packers looked very good tonight, both on offense (Favre and Davenport) and on defense as a whole.It's going to be a good game next week as the Packers take on the Eagles.

That was an ugly 4th qtr for the Rams. Most definately terrible play calling by Martz.The fantasy world has spoken, Martz, you're fired! No you may not coach out they year. You will move in with Butch Davis and fight for your ever loving coaching lives. No ####. Idiot.I feel better now.

I went from playoff shoo-in to no chance in hell due to one meaningless catch by Stephen Jackson on the second to last play of the game. A swift kick in the nuts doesn't hurt this bad.Why do I even bother?

I went from playoff shoo-in to no chance in hell due to one meaningless catch by Stephen Jackson on the second to last play of the game. A swift kick in the nuts doesn't hurt this bad.Why do I even bother?
But the Buckeyes beat Michigan. Sorry but I had to feel better about myself.

But the Buckeyes beat Michigan. Sorry but I had to feel better about myself.
Try as you might, even that can't make me feel any worse ;) I still can't believe what happened. Najeh gets the 1st down which would have ended the game, but the Rams forget to tackle and he scores. Then GB picks up the Bruce fumble which should have ended the game but then they score AGAIN. You can't make this stuff up.

Dude, I'm up by 21 going into the game going against Davenport so I like my chances. I start getting nervous late in the game but then they come up short and have 4th and 1. Punt right? Kinda, a huge punt right in my NUTS. I have the most points scored in my league but am sitting at 6-6 and probably won't make the playoffs. FU STOKELY, RUDI JOHNSON, and DAVENPORT!How is this line-up 6-6 in a 12 team league?T. Green/PlummerTomlinsonMcAllisterC. JohnsonJ. SmithWard/O. SmithA. GatesKaedingAZWhat a crock a #### Head to Head leagues are.

Ouch. Sorry man.

That was an ugly 4th qtr for the Rams. Most definately terrible play calling by Martz.The fantasy world has spoken, Martz, you're fired! No you may not coach out they year. You will move in with Butch Davis and fight for your ever loving coaching lives. No ####. Idiot.I feel better now.
One down and Martz to go. My plan is coming together.

has anyone heard if Bruce was really hurt on that last fumble. I have found nothing on it this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread