What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W13 - Dallas V Arizona (1 Viewer)

Haven't the Cowboys had enough of Dez Bryant: Punt Returner? Don't they have someone else available to do this?

Dear Mr. Kolb,

the only way you will keep your job in the NFL is to start targeting your best player. He might even make you look like you belong in this league. However, continue doing what you are doing and you better have done a nice job of investing that signing bonus because it will be the only NFL money you see. Not only that, but it makes the game more exciting than 2 yard dump offs to Early Doucet when you need 3 yards for a first down.

Sincerely,

Every single fan of the NFL

Dear Mr. Kolb,the only way you will keep your job in the NFL is to start targeting your best player. He might even make you look like you belong in this league. However, continue doing what you are doing and you better have done a nice job of investing that signing bonus because it will be the only NFL money you see. Not only that, but it makes the game more exciting than 2 yard dump offs to Early Doucet when you need 3 yards for a first down.Sincerely,Every single fan of the NFL
Can you imagine being as bad as he is and getting that contract? Wow.

something wrong with murray?
Yeah. He plays for the dumbest coach on the planet.
better see some more chances second half or im gonna get worried
Murray is on first and second downs. Jones is in on third downs and apparently in the two minute offense...and he has looked terrible. I don't know how you can have a player who is producing at Murray's level, and still put in Felix Jones. It blows my mind.

Murray is on first and second downs. Jones is in on third downs and apparently in the two minute offense...and he has looked terrible. I don't know how you can have a player who is producing at Murray's level, and still put in Felix Jones. It blows my mind.
i was disapointed that he did not get that first crack in the redzone. they scored, but I was hopin he would get a chance

Felix is a solid player as well, not sure if it's as bad a real life schedule as a fantasy one

i was disapointed that he did not get that first crack in the redzone. they scored, but I was hopin he would get a chance
How they are using Murray is crazy, but because he gives the Boys a credible running threat, it opened up that passing lane to Bryant. I too would like to see Murray involved more, it's clear he is the better back; but I guess the staff sees something we don't as coaches from out couch.

Its clear the plan today is pass pass pass. Arizona's secondary is horrible. Still, you'd hope Murray could squeeze out a few more carries.

thing is, it seemed he was the first option on that route and kolb was staring him down. he lined up in the slot and ran a quick in route and sat down.

Shaping up as a RBBC. They dont give Murray any continuity, he struggles, and then Felix does well. I see it now.

Felix 6-36

Murray 10-27

Yet Felix is the one who looks horrible.

I'd gather most on this thread own Murray from comments.

Felix 6-36Murray 10-27Yet Felix is the one who looks horrible.I'd gather most on this thread own Murray from comments.
Murray didn't completely miss a wide open TD reception. Felix is also the third down back and getting room to run as a result.I own both, but Murray is clearly the better back. He's proven more in six games than Felix has in his entire career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix 6-36Murray 10-27Yet Felix is the one who looks horrible.I'd gather most on this thread own Murray from comments.
i dont own either. felix has left a lot of yards on the field and thats not even o####ing his boneheaded failure to spot a wide open ball nearly hitting him the head for a likely td.

It's also ridiculous that they aren't running more screen passes to Demarco. He's proven that he can do quite well in that area, but they aren't even bothering.

Arizona is doing a really good job against the run, but in no way, shape, or form will this be a RBBC (long-term). Murray is simply a much better RB & has gobs of potential.

Dallas is really missing FB Tony Fiammetta right now, but FF is about ups & downs. In short, Murray is going to be a stud & is a top dynasty RB.

Arizona is doing a really good job against the run, but in no way, shape, or form will this be a RBBC (long-term). Murray is simply a much better RB & has gobs of potential.Dallas is really missing FB Tony Fiammetta right now, but FF is about ups & downs. In short, Murray is going to be a stud & is a top dynasty RB.
As a Cowboys fan with no vested interest in either player, I agree completely.

Users who are viewing this thread