What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W6 - Dallas V Arizona (2 Viewers)

This may have been covered, but how many freakin Cowboys fans are in that place? 75%? More?
There's always a huge amount of Boyz fans there. One of the main reasons the Bidwells fought reassignment to the NFC West because Dallas was their only sold out game every year. Since they moved into the new stadium they've sold out every game but that just makes the tickets more profitable for Cards fans to sell.
yup. :goodposting:Cowboy fan money is just as green as any.

I didnt think you could run a play if someone is hurt, so shouldnt it have been a injury timeout?
Seems that we should have seen a team trying to offsides an injured player before. I guess not.
I'm not saying Whiz should have or could have been able to think this clearly and this quickly, but he could have called timeout when he saw his injued player was not going to go off the field. Wait until the offense is set and just before the snap call timeout.

You ever go out with a girl, you trip over your words and make a general fool of yourself, yet she still seems interested and is all over you. She brings you back to her place and says she wants to make passionate love to you, the two of you go into the bedroom, undress, and she says "I changed my mind"?

Fitting ending to such a crazy game.

After the plentiful (over?)praise from the commentators about Romo, that was a pretty pathetic effort in OT.

The T.O. press conference could be a good one.

I didnt think you could run a play if someone is hurt, so shouldnt it have been a injury timeout?
Seems that we should have seen a team trying to offsides an injured player before. I guess not.
I'm not saying Whiz should have or could have been able to think this clearly and this quickly, but he could have called timeout when he saw his injued player was not going to go off the field. Wait until the offense is set and just before the snap call timeout.
That's a good point. But maybe he thought the refs would give an injury TO like usual? Don't they? I'm really confused as to why this didn't happen. If I were a coach and I saw this, I'd be making sure my QB is aware of an opposing team's injuries and have him run up and spike the ball for a free 5 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread