What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Chicago v Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

hooray the eagles get a TD from the red zone :mellow: . Im pretty sure the last time that happened was 4 weeks ago against the Lions, how sad.

turnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnover

urnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnoverturnovert

rnoverturnover

i dont see how the eagles can recover this season. Unless they can go undefeated within their division.

after this

Griese >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grossman

i know this sounds whiny, but its true in this case...

the refs lost us the game..

Eagles D really gacked up that game.. 97 yard drive by one of the NFL's worst offenses, in 1:45 with no timeouts.. pitiful.

Eagles D really gacked up that game.. 97 yard drive by one of the NFL's worst offenses, in 1:45 with no timeouts.. pitiful.
Exactly
I'm more angry with the offense, honestly. 16 points at home against a defense that has been getting STOMPED isn't going to cut it. I think the Eagles could have been more aggressive earlier in the game and McNabb missed several passes that could have been completions. All things considered, the Eagles defense didn't play too bad, with the exception of the last driver there. Blame the offense on this one.

i know this sounds whiny, but its true in this case...the refs lost us the game..
:cry: :cry: :cry:
:moneybag: and typical I might add.
but it's true.... :fishing:
It goes both ways. There was a non-call on a face-guarding that could have kept one of the Bears drives alive.
There was the non-called holding on Trent Cole about to sack Griese on the final drive. And there was a sack called back from trent cole because of defensive pass interference, which was actually just a jam within the 5 yards from scrimmage.There was the Westbrook 1st down run with 3 minutes (i think) left called back to holding on Briggs, which was really weak. And there was the fumble called a false start :confused:doesnt matter now though. :kicksrock:

i know this sounds whiny, but its true in this case...the refs lost us the game..
Yeah - the refs sucked but the reason we lost this game was our VERY over-rated head coach. 4 minutes to go in the game and he is still throwing the ball and Chicago only had 1 TO left. Thanks to crappy play calling he gave Chicago the ball with enough time for Briian Griese to march down the field and win the game. Totally disgusting but maybe this season Reid will finally be exposed for the bad head coach that he is.

Users who are viewing this thread