What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Kansas City V Oakland (2 Viewers)

Something must be wrong with my DirecTV. Every week at least 1 game is listed as blacked out and searching for another channel. Then it just happened in the middle of the Green Bay game. Guess I'll watch this game.

He was sitting on bench last shot when getting ready to come in for next series. Doesn't look like he's coming in ughhhhhh

Not good, Bush back in to start this series, DMac has his helmet on, but doesn't really look like he's coming in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with Battle, better just wait for the 2nd half. If Chiefs maintain this lead, he'll bang it home to kill clock. For now, Chiefs are just throwing it.

Anyone with Battle, better just wait for the 2nd half. If Chiefs maintain this lead, he'll bang it home to kill clock. For now, Chiefs are just throwing it.
Thanks! I was checking in here to see what the deal was. That 1 yard McClain TD run was rough...

I think Hue told Boller to look terrible in the 1st half so they can bring Palmer in for the 2nd half and make their trade look like it was actually worth two 1st round picks

Play calling is dump offs and check downs or hand offs. If that's all you're gonna do you might as well get Palmer in there. :confused: :rolleyes:

Too much rotating at RB for Battle to have value.

Battle for 3.

Update: Carson Palmer is putting on his helmet.

Please stop running McCluster. Ugh. A stiff breeze would knock this guy down.

Haley's an idiot - OAk is terrible against pass catching RB's....get McCluster the ball - dumpoffs screens etc...

Users who are viewing this thread