What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gates tore plantar fascia (1 Viewer)

KFFL) San Diego Chargers TE Antonio Gates (foot) cannot run or push off with any force and he faces the possibility of missing a second straight game in Week 11 against the Denver Broncos Monday, Nov. 22, according to Kevin Acee of The San Diego Union-Tribune. "It's a tear," Gates added. "It's brutal. It's painful … This is probably as frustrated as I've been in my career based on the recovery time."

Don't sound good. My other option is Hernandez. That don't sound good either!

KFFL) San Diego Chargers TE Antonio Gates (foot) cannot run or push off with any force and he faces the possibility of missing a second straight game in Week 11 against the Denver Broncos Monday, Nov. 22, according to Kevin Acee of The San Diego Union-Tribune. "It's a tear," Gates added. "It's brutal. It's painful … This is probably as frustrated as I've been in my career based on the recovery time." Don't sound good. My other option is Hernandez. That don't sound good either!
Same here, hope he pulls a Gronk and doesnt give me my 2nd zero of the week (Carpenter). What a year...

Users who are viewing this thread