What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Wilson (1 Viewer)

dawgndre

Footballguy
Still a top DB? I had a guy in my league drop him after a so/so performance last weekend. I have Chancellor and Roman Harper and we start 2, thinking Wilson would be a good bench guy to have in case of an injury situation. Would appreciate some feedback!

I watched him play week 1 and I like the way he's moving around and he should continue to make plays. I think that overall the Bills defense is underrated, they quietly have a solid secondary and should be able to get some pressure and cover. I know McGee got hurt, but don't know how serious it was which doesn't help. The IDP guys around here can give you better info on his opportunity in the current system, as that's a better indicator of future fantasy production, but I will say that he looks like he knows what he's doing based on what I saw in week 1 and even in the past. The Bills offensive line should help that Bills defense get on the field quite a bit too.

Pick him up!!!!! The hardest thing after picking him up will be deciding who to play because all three are beast!!

They played the Chiefs last week who sucked with great intensity. Also the Bills had zero assists awarded on regular downs (2 were given on special teams plays). The Bills strive on assists at home...their home stat keeper is VERY generous with those.

harper's got a bad ankle
No Doubt, pick Wilson up. Firm believer he and Chancellor will both easily be top 10-15 DBs on the season and frankly believe they could both be top 5 material. Neither is a fantastic NFL safety, but both have the makings for IDP stars. Harper's a stud too so I keep him too if you can but if I'm picking one of the three to drop, he's actually the one.

Users who are viewing this thread