What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley or M. Gordon - who will be the better pro? (1 Viewer)

elguapo07

Footballguy
Both are poised for a big season this year and both should come off the board early in next year's draft. Right now I'm gonna say Gordon will be as he's looks to be one of those guys that can hit the homerun at just about anytime. Not sure what role Gordon will have in the passing game at the pro level but I love watching this kid with the ball in his hands. Gurley will be a stud but I'm taking Gordon over him, at least right now.

Of the two, gimme Gordon. Gurley has a lot of Trent Richardson to him.

Of course, no one will take offense to the Richardson comparison (who was the 'best RB prospect since Peterson') to the 'shiny new toy' Gurley....

Gordon is so fluid.

For comps I like Gurley as a Larry Johnson type with a bit of Cedric Benson in him..

Gordon is a tougher comp - is he two parts Darren McFadden with just a sprinkle of Tony Dorsett or a not as lightning quick CJ2K?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone please unpack the Gurley to Richardson comp, cause I see almost ok similarities to their game.

Gurley looks like Fred Taylor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread