What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

H.Ward (1 Viewer)

all i could find:

"Pittsburgh Steelers WR Hines Ward was given off for the team's practice Wednesday, Sept. 10"

I don't see where he is questionable for week 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roethlisberger didnt practice either I dont think..Think hes not goin against CLE?

...Move along, nothing to see here

per rotoworld:

Hines Ward (rest) was given Wednesday's practice off.

Ward is 32 and had offseason knee surgery. He'll start in Week 2.

per rotoworld:

Hines Ward (rest) was given Wednesday's practice off.

Ward is 32 and had offseason knee surgery. He'll start in Week 2.

Tomlin learned in his first year coaching that you have to be carefull not to wear out the old vets. Giving him some valuable rest.

Hines Ward routinely misses practice on Wednesdays of game weeks. He is fine and will start on Sunday -- nothing to worry about here.

The Steelers are very healthy going into the game this week. The only injuries reported were Ben's sore shoulder (his arm is ok -- this injury came when he hit the turf on a sack), OT Marvel Smith has an injured groin and CB Deshea Townsend has a bruised heel. None of these injuries are considered serious and all are expected to play this week.

Hines Ward routinely misses practice on Wednesdays of game weeks. He is fine and will start on Sunday -- nothing to worry about here.

The Steelers are very healthy going into the game this week. The only injuries reported were Ben's sore shoulder (his arm is ok -- this injury came when he hit the turf on a sack), OT Marvel Smith has an injured groin and CB Deshea Townsend has a bruised heel. None of these injuries are considered serious and all are expected to play this week.
:goodposting: Dale Lolley calls it "veterens Wednesday off."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some mid-week thoughts

Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Marvel Smith and Deshea Townsend took the veteran's Wednesday off from practice. All should be back at practice Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread