What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Endings - new show on ABC with Elisha Cuthbert (3 Viewers)

If TBS picked up crappertown they better buy the rights to this!
1) This was my immediate thought when I heard it was in trouble.

b) I think Cougar Town is hilarious. It has gotten more "slapstick" lately, but still a fun half hour.

%) Every time I watch an episode of Happy Endings I wonder how the hell people don't watch this. It is one of the best shows that has been on TV in a long time.
I agree that it's wonderful. No idea how people watch so much terrible crap on TV when no one watches this, but I guess that's the norm when it comes to TV shows.

I don't think TBS is much of an option though. IIRC, Cougar Town got much better ratings (I don't even think ABC was going to cancel, TBS just wanted it). I could be wrong though.
All of our friends used to watch it but much like us have decided it has gone terrible and stale. Everyone's tastes are different though but it doesn't look could just from this small sample size. Everyone has stopped watching it....

If TBS picked up crappertown they better buy the rights to this!
1) This was my immediate thought when I heard it was in trouble. b) I think Cougar Town is hilarious. It has gotten more "slapstick" lately, but still a fun half hour. %) Every time I watch an episode of Happy Endings I wonder how the hell people don't watch this. It is one of the best shows that has been on TV in a long time.
I agree that it's wonderful. No idea how people watch so much terrible crap on TV when no one watches this, but I guess that's the norm when it comes to TV shows. I don't think TBS is much of an option though. IIRC, Cougar Town got much better ratings (I don't even think ABC was going to cancel, TBS just wanted it). I could be wrong though.
Not sure actual rating numbers but they wanted to cancel CT a year or two before they did. It got a reprieve because they couldn't find a replacement, if I recall correctly. It had good ratings but they claimed it was the slot....after modern family and they moved it a few times to try and kill it.

That is good news (I'll watch after I figure out what channel VH1 is), but seeing this thread bumped got my hopes up for a split second that somebody decided to pick it up.

I miss this show.
Had the same thought.

Was working on the computer last night and heard the TV in the other room...had to go see WTF it was that sounded so familiar.

Dude who played Max was on Kimmel or something. Made me want this show back again. That and to see more of Cuthbert.

Reminder the marathon starts tonight at 8.

ABC also providing a kick to the nuts for HE fans by using the HE Facebook page to promote some new show (Mixology).

56 glorious episodes on the DVR. This has been fantastic. I'm so pissed this show is no more.

It's just mind-boggling that somebody hasn't picked this up, but I understand how it never reached a broader audience. We were watching some episodes with my MIL and the jokes were just whizzing by her. Probably impossible to find a huge audience when almost everyone over 50 is eliminated.

This show would be perfect for Netflix.

Cuthbert is back on the air in March. Just saw the ad on Tyler Durden.
I really don't want to watch any show with HE alums. It still hurts too much (definitely not watching Penny's new show).

But I know I'd never be able to resist Cuthbert. Hell, that's the only reason I ever started watching HE.

I'm extremely disappointed in the FFA that I had to accidentally find out Eliza Coupe did (many) nude scenes in the first season of Casual, on Hulu. 

Users who are viewing this thread