What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hard Knocks 2012 - Miami Dolphins (1 Viewer)

'Bo Skiboski said:
Let's take a look at this logic. We're talking about Matt Moore, ironically, a guy who took over last year for someone who a) had more physical talent, b) had spent more time in the offense and c) was a high draft pick. That Matt Moore, right?
Moore "took over" for Henne after Henne went on season-ending IR with a shoulder injury. Not because he beat him out.

'Bo Skiboski said:
Let's take a look at this logic. We're talking about Matt Moore, ironically, a guy who took over last year for someone who a) had more physical talent, b) had spent more time in the offense and c) was a high draft pick. That Matt Moore, right?
Moore "took over" for Henne after Henne went on season-ending IR with a shoulder injury. Not because he beat him out.
Bo knows logic

Late to the conversation here but Matt Moore has a career 80 passer rating, Henne 76. Moore was only marginally better than Henne last year, I don't understand why you are so fired up about this.

I thought Dolphins fans were mostly laid back? You know the breeze, beaches and babes and all that. Bo acting like he lives in Cleveland and his brother was on the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Ladies, please.

Tannehill completely sucks, this much is true. I guess I should have expected as much from a guy who doesn't even know what team is in what division.

Ladies, please.Tannehill completely sucks, this much is true. I guess I should have expected as much from a guy who doesn't even know what team is in what division.
Wow, tough crowd. Good thing we didn't judge Peyton Manning after 10 games.Tannehill, 10 games in: 2,120 passing yards. 6 TDs, 11 INTsManning, 10 games in: 2,290 passing yards. 15 TDs, 20 INTsAnd I'm thinking that Marshall Faulk + Marvin Harrison >>>>>>> Reggie Bush + Brian Hartline.

What a great use of time. Threads full of #####y arguments like this are a huge reason I come to the Shark Pool.

I don't think the Dolphons would be much better off with Moore starting, maybe a little, but Tannehill is the QB of the future and although hitting a predictable rough spot in his first year (rookie wall?) the last couple of weeks, won't get as much experience - and so won't get better as quickly, meaning the team won't get better as quickly - by holding a clipboard.

What a great use of time. Threads full of #####y arguments like this are a huge reason I come to the Shark Pool.I don't think the Dolphons would be much better off with Moore starting, maybe a little, but Tannehill is the QB of the future and although hitting a predictable rough spot in his first year (rookie wall?) the last couple of weeks, won't get as much experience - and so won't get better as quickly, meaning the team won't get better as quickly - by holding a clipboard.
My bad as well. Sorry to get sidetracked.I felt before the season that Tannehill would be better off being brought along slowly rather than start day 1. They threw him into the deep end there. Moore played well last season. Maybe without the regime change he holds that job for a season before giving way.

Users who are viewing this thread