What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here's a Friday thread for you (1 Viewer)

So, um guys, I am driving home from work tonight and next to me in this top down convertible Mustang is this really cute girl who had the pony tail through the back of her baseball cap thing going on. So she had this white tank top on and was really tan. So I pull up next to her in my Lancer GTS and gun the engine. Let me tell you, 4 cylinders of power begin to flex their muscles. She looks over and I can tell she is impressed. So we leave the light together in a race and you know, I let her win because I am down with women's rights and all, but when we get to the next light, she looks over and begins to laugh and took a quick right turn into the Walmart.

So guys I am married and have kids and I have never cheated on my wife, but you know I really think I should tell my wife about my infidelity with this girl since, you know, I was driving and she smiled at me. So do you think I should open an Instagram account and search for Yellow Mustang Walmart girl or what?

I whacked it while thinking about Jenna Haze the other night. The only truly honorable thing to do is file for divorce, right?

After a good blackout and possible hook up with a Who oar, I ll smell my fingers to get an idea of how the night might have went. Try that next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the temptation thread has legs....that girl who tempted you despite your nice neat narrative of calm and trust.

What happens when you're going about your business and some chick for whatever reason............

So they were posting on Instagram where their spouses could see about searching for dudes :bs:

I could poop a better story. If you're going to create this nonsense at least have something more entertaining than a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Booooooooooooooooo
This isn't your alias?

Users who are viewing this thread