What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here's a Friday thread for you (1 Viewer)

Dude, you are toast. There is a pic out there somewhere of you and this girl. It will surface.

Good luck.

Need to spice things up here.

You need to tell your wife what you did ASAP. If you don't the guilt and stress will probably lead to an early heart attack and death. You must get this off your chest today. Sit down with your wife and let her know about your moments of weakness. Don't leave anything out and report back. Get that weight off your chest and clear your burden my son or it will weigh you down like a Dentist dump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to spice things up here.

You need to tell your wife what you did ASAP. If you don't the guilt and stress will probably lead to an early heart attack and death. You must get this off your chest today. Sit down with your wife and let her know about your moments of weakness. Don't leave anything out and report back. Get that weight off your chest and clear your burden my son or it will weigh you down like a Dentist dump.
Send a text or email to the wife and report back.

:popcorn:

Bob Loblaw said:
So a friend of the bride lives only a few blocks away from you? And you think you're out of the woods now? You'll either end up driving past the friend's house all the time hoping your kiss-mate is there, or the friend is gonna see you around town, maybe in the grocery store, start up a conversation, and put you deeper into this hole.
Yup. Exactly where this story is going to go. She'll be like a yoga buddy of his wife or something, recognize him, and then he'll be over-emoing about whether or not she'll tell on him.

Bob Loblaw said:
So a friend of the bride lives only a few blocks away from you? And you think you're out of the woods now? You'll either end up driving past the friend's house all the time hoping your kiss-mate is there, or the friend is gonna see you around town, maybe in the grocery store, start up a conversation, and put you deeper into this hole.
Yup. Exactly where this story is going to go. She'll be like a yoga buddy of his wife or something, recognize him, and then he'll be over-emoing about whether or not she'll tell on him.
She is facebook friends with my wife's best friend's nextdoor neighbor.

At first I thought, "this guy needs to learn the art of slow-rolling out the info for dramatic effect".

Then I thought..."eh, it doesn't really matter with this one".

So they were posting on Instagram where their spouses could see about searching for dudes :bs:

I could poop a better story. If you're going to create this nonsense at least have something more entertaining than a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Booooooooooooooooo

Bob Loblaw said:
She is facebook friends with my wife's best friend's nextdoor neighbor.
woah woah woah there.

Just, woah.

You're moving way to fast on this.

start hiding your money now, one time I accidently bumped a girls boob with my backpack on the bart. I felt guilty about it for a week and finally broke down and told my wife who instantly kicked me out of the house, took the dog and left me the kids :rant:

& be an adult, you're in Vegas in this story, do some coke like a grown-up... Smoked weed :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
So they were posting on Instagram where their spouses could see about searching for dudes :bs:

I could poop a better story. If you're going to create this nonsense at least have something more entertaining than a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Booooooooooooooooo
That's where the flag went up for me as well.

The only time anything went up with this POS story.

start hiding your money now, one time I accidently bumped a girls boob with my backpack on the bart. I felt guilty about it for a week and finally broke down and told my wife who instantly kicked me out of the house, took the dog and left me the kids :rant:
It's either: "on bart" or "on the bart train", but not "on the bart."

It's either: "on bart" or "on the bart train", but not "on the bart."
was thinking the same thing. at least he didnt use 'san fran'

He said I left the club for about an hour probably to gamble (hehe) and than I came back and I
This is the worst part. Hehe? Really?

Find a poster who begins every paragraph with "so" and we have our guy.

[icon] said:
tamales said:
Yes this is an alias of a well known poster here.

I think I was holding hands with one of the girls on the way up. I think I was sitting on the bed with her. ... I barely remember her giving me this I dare you to kiss me look and I told her I really wanted to kiss her and she nodded and so I gave her like a 3 second kiss on the lips.
I had no idea eminescence was married :unsure:
I might change a few of the details so its not too obvious who this is.

Booooooooooooooooo
That's where the flag went up for me as well.

The only time anything went up with this POS story.
The story is pathetic. Sounds like a girl in 6th grade lamenting about a boy she kissed.

And, the whole instagram search thing ruined any chance of the story being credible.

I cannot tell stories. Therefore, I do not.

Hint. Hint.

I would find it hard that none of the guys got any of the girls numbers, facebook, snapchat info. There has to be something. Do a little research, get in contact, and talk to the girl that you kissed. This way you can get some closure on getting photo deleted. She is probably feeling just as guilty as you are for getting drunk giving a sloppy kiss. Otherwise you are gonna have that haunt you in the back of your mind.

you shoulda shortened it up, not asked for the kiss, and made the girl a dude

then you might have a friday story

Users who are viewing this thread