What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

House of Cards on Netflix (1 Viewer)

Episode 4 was really bad. I think they were trying to be clever by having the whole episode take place in the house after the funeral, but it wasn't. And, really, I have no idea what's going on. Seems like there are about 1000 happening and they aren't explaining any of them. I'm lost.

When I first started watching HOC, I remember thinking ‘this is implausible’.  In Season 5, my thoughts were ‘this isn’t implausible enough’.  This is more a reflection on today’s US political...climate.

Watched first two S6 episodes.  Thoroughly bored...

i keep on trying to watch this show but it is all way over my head i guess i just do not understand the subtelties of a bicameral legislature as well as i thought i did take that to the bank bromigos

Can someone spoil it for me.

What happened and how did it end?

Did Claire flee to Canada and become a lumberjack? Or is it lumberjane?

Last edited by a moderator:

I finished this last night and I want my 8 hours back.  I would spoil it for you if I knew what the hell I just watched.  I didn't understand the point of anything.  The double crosses, the killings, the fake killings etc.   very sloppy.  They don't explain anything.   How in the hell did she get pregnant?   Everything seemed forced.   They should have just said eff it and kept spacey.  

I agree with Panther. Don't even bother. I slothed my way through it out of what I thought was "complete-series principal". It was so not worth the watch. If it made a point, it was not apparent and I am not willing to watch multiple times to look for one. In fact, the last couple of seasons on top of what Spacey did...pretty much ruined even the good seasons for me.

Save your near 8 hours. Very much a waste of time!!

how does someone that went to a crazy ward just walk around the white house and has the direct number to the president?  Seems stupid.
That wasn't even close to the top of my list of absurdities.  Absurd yes, but not near the top.

Wow did that show fall from grace.  Granted last season wasn't great but holy smokes.

I watched the last season back in November.  I kept meaning to come in here and reiterate what everyone has stated.  

It was horrible.  The ending was idiotic.  I kept looking for episode 7 because nothing was resolved.  

Avoiding spoilers, only one question: Is it worth watching this season?
I'm a completionist. Normally I'd say since you made it this far, you should just complete the thing. 

But no. The last season of House of Cards is an insulting waste of time. 

Gets all you need to know - Claire goes Night of the Long Knives on just about everyone and it's implied she gets away with it. I say "implied" because the whole thing ends in an absurd abruptness. When people say they had to check and see if they were missing some additional episodes, they're not joking. 

I'm a completionist. Normally I'd say since you made it this far, you should just complete the thing. 

But no. The last season of House of Cards is an insulting waste of time. 

Gets all you need to know - Claire goes Night of the Long Knives on just about everyone and it's implied she gets away with it. I say "implied" because the whole thing ends in an absurd abruptness. When people say they had to check and see if they were missing some additional episodes, they're not joking. 
That's exactly what I've read too. So I didn't watch it.

Most of this season was slow/rough/confusing aka :loco: But not much worse then most of last year... Seems after season one the writers were throwing darts to come up with the storylines. 

Any word if that was "it" or if they are considering another one?

Most of this season was slow/rough/confusing aka :loco: But not much worse then most of last year... Seems after season one the writers were throwing darts to come up with the storylines. 

That was the end. They said that going into the season.

BeTheMatch said:
snogger said:

That was the end. They said that going into the season.
Well then the "ending" sucked thus the season as a whole can be avoided by all....  :welcome:

Users who are viewing this thread