What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How badly is D'qwell Jackson hurt? (1 Viewer)

drew726

Footballguy
I'm in a crappy situation. I don't have enough room in my bench to put him there and pick up a LB.

This was just posted on rotoworld.com:

"Browns ILB D'Qwell Jackson (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 5.

Since a slow start, Jackson had been picking it up of late with 25 tackles a forced fumble, and pass breakup in his last two games. It's uncertain who will replace him alongside Eric Barton on the interior. Jackson's inactivity bodes well for Bills committee backs Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter "

kmdavis84 said:
Per rotoworld...Browns ILB D'Qwell Jackson (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 5.Since a slow start, Jackson had been picking it up of late with 25 tackles a forced fumble, and pass breakup in his last two games. It's uncertain who will replace him alongside Eric Barton on the interior. Jackson's inactivity bodes well for Bills committee backs Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter Any thoughts on who takes over his spot?
I am expecting a big day out of Barton because of this. Buffalo should challenge the middle often with a heavy dose of Lynch and Jackson. If Barton can get 6 solos every week next to the DQ Dude, imagine what he should do with him out? Couple this with the high sack ratio that Buffalo gives up and he has a chance at a sack added in. Im going against the rankings and starting him over EJ Henderson who I expect to spend long amounts of time picking daisies on the sideline in St.Louis as Minn eats up TOP. Opinions? Jene?

kmdavis84 said:
Per rotoworld...Browns ILB D'Qwell Jackson (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 5.Since a slow start, Jackson had been picking it up of late with 25 tackles a forced fumble, and pass breakup in his last two games. It's uncertain who will replace him alongside Eric Barton on the interior. Jackson's inactivity bodes well for Bills committee backs Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson.Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter Any thoughts on who takes over his spot?
I am expecting a big day out of Barton because of this. Buffalo should challenge the middle often with a heavy dose of Lynch and Jackson. If Barton can get 6 solos every week next to the DQ Dude, imagine what he should do with him out? Couple this with the high sack ratio that Buffalo gives up and he has a chance at a sack added in. Im going against the rankings and starting him over EJ Henderson who I expect to spend long amounts of time picking daisies on the sideline in St.Louis as Minn eats up TOP. Opinions? Jene?
Unless your league gives credit for whifs I'd temper expectations on Barton. He's the suckiest suck that's ever sucked.

Users who are viewing this thread