What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Confident Should McNabb Owners Be for the Playoffs? (1 Viewer)

FFdork

Footballguy
He had a nice bounce-back week, but his team still sits pretty far back in the playoff standings, including being stuck behind the entire NFC East. They control some of their own destiny since they still have games against each of their division rivals:

14 @Giants

15 Browns

16 @Redskins

17 Cowboys

I think most people would expect them to lose week 14 to the Giants. At 6-6-1, they probably won't be eliminated, but they would be a long shot. The Browns looks like a win to me, so as a result I think the most likely scenario is McNabb keeps his job with the slim playoff hopes alive until possibly week 17 (when most FF playoffs are done(.

Still, if he has a terrible game against the Giants, I think all bets are off. Should he manage to lose at home against the Browns I would think he's done. So personally I'm currently planning to carry a couple of WW QBs with decent match-ups in weeks 15 and 16 just in case.

Still, I'd prefer to use the roster spots for something else so I thought I'd see what others think. I haven't really looked at all the playoff scenarios at this point, so maybe someone has fresh insight?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very concerned but my backups are not much better. Can't throw out cambell against the Ravens this week. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread