What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How does your league score? (1 Viewer)

How does your league score?

• TD only - what's yardage?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No PPR and separate rushing and receiving, rounded down to the nearest whole number (24 yds rush + 6

• No PPR and combined rushing and receiving, rounded down to the nearest whole number (24 yds rush + 6

• No PPR and decimal scoring for yardage

• PPR and separate rushing and receiving, rounded down to the nearest whole number (24 yds rush + 67 y

• PPR and combined rushing and receiving, rounded down to the nearest whole number (24 yds rush + 67 y

• PPR and decimal scoring for yardage

• Total voters

BuckeyeArt

Footballguy
I know this has probably already been done before, but didn't see anything in my search. I've run this on another site and was surprised by the results. I wanted to see if it held here. With all the different types of scoring, I've tried to condense it as much as possible so we don't have 22 answers. Only concerned with the offense and more specifically, rushing and receiving. Pick the best fit. If you're in more than one, pick the system you like the best.

I can't believe how few use decimal scoring. I really thought it was more common.

One bump in search of more responses.

QB

50 yds passing = 1 pt, .2 Comp, -1 Sack, -2 int

All Offense

20 yds rec & ru = 1 pt, 1 PPR, .2 ru att, -1 Fumble, -1 Fumble Lost (so if you player fumbles and Recovers it; he's still charged -1, if they lose it.. they're charge -2)

IDP

1.5 Solo, .5 Assist, 3 Sack, 4 INT, 2 FF, 2 FR, 3 Safety, 3 BLK Kick

all players get 6 pts per TD

Decimals are on

may propose a rule change next yr for the QBs

25 yds = 1 pt, .2 comp, -1 sack, -2 INT, 4 pts per TD

Users who are viewing this thread