What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How's the weather in Buffalo? (1 Viewer)

Anyone know how the weather is in Buffalo? Safe to start any WR's in that game at all?
Just spoke to a buddy who lives in Buffalo. He said it was a mess. Heavy rain and pretty strong winds. Expecting snow to hold off until around halftime.

Buddy of mine said the winds are picking up and the rain is coming down. He lives 15 minutes from the stadium... predicting 8-10 inches of snow this afternoon. I have a choice between Stevie Johnson or Santonio Holmes... I have no idea who to play!

Strike that just asked again, he said the winds appear to be dying down... just feels colder and it's raining. HOLMES OR JOHNSON! I got 5 minutes to decide... dammit!

Im 30 minutes from the stadium, very little wind, overcast, mid 30's and no precip. Not as bad as i thought it would be,

Strike that just asked again, he said the winds appear to be dying down... just feels colder and it's raining. HOLMES OR JOHNSON! I got 5 minutes to decide... dammit!
Go with Johnson. Don't see a ton of passing at the Meadowlands today.

Users who are viewing this thread