What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have a camera on my phone (1 Viewer)

For Bobby Sac., This was taken from our company seats.
I wish I had been the one to come up with that Voodoo Power Bracelets bull ####.
Yeah, people are stupid.
Last night the wife and I were at the mall (buying her Mother's Day present from our boys...don't ask). We were walking by one of the kiosks and some gawky looking kid in his older brother's confirmation suit tried to wave me over like a carnival barker with priapism. I thought he was trying to sell me a cell phone/plan. I ignored him. It was only on the way out that I noticed he was selling those bracelets. I told my wife "If I had known what he was selling I would have gone over." Next time I'm there I'll let them give me the balance demonstration but when they do that "look how easy I can tip you over" thing I'm going to fling myself about 20 feet across the tile.

I wish I had been the one to come up with that Voodoo Power Bracelets bull ####.
Yeah, people are stupid.
Last night the wife and I were at the mall (buying her Mother's Day present from our boys...don't ask). We were walking by one of the kiosks and some gawky looking kid in his older brother's confirmation suit tried to wave me over like a carnival barker with priapism. I thought he was trying to sell me a cell phone/plan. I ignored him. It was only on the way out that I noticed he was selling those bracelets. I told my wife "If I had known what he was selling I would have gone over." Next time I'm there I'll let them give me the balance demonstration but when they do that "look how easy I can tip you over" thing I'm going to fling myself about 20 feet across the tile.
:youtube:

Yeah, people are stupid.
:youtube:
Good goat thinking.

Last night the wife and I were at the mall (buying her Mother's Day present from our boys...don't ask). We were walking by one of the kiosks and some gawky looking kid in his older brother's confirmation suit tried to wave me over like a carnival barker with priapism.
I find it is best to treat those folks as if I were training a dog. Short words spoken in a firm voice work well.Usually "NO", but sometimes"STOP", or"STAY", orand very occasionally, "SIT"It always works, and you will actually see them put their tail between their legs and turn away in shame when they catch you walking back in the opposite direction.

Last night the wife and I were at the mall (buying her Mother's Day present from our boys...don't ask). We were walking by one of the kiosks and some gawky looking kid in his older brother's confirmation suit tried to wave me over like a carnival barker with priapism.
I find it is best to treat those folks as if I were training a dog. Short words spoken in a firm voice work well.Usually "NO", but sometimes"STOP", or"STAY", orand very occasionally, "SIT"It always works, and you will actually see them put their tail between their legs and turn away in shame when they catch you walking back in the opposite direction.
greatnow I have the urge to go up to one of these guys and yellPLAY DEAD!

greatnow I have the urge to go up to one of these guys and yellPLAY DEAD!
or sic balls

Users who are viewing this thread