What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indy at Jax*** (+14) 43u (2 Viewers)

What? How? :lol:
I got it so a buddy could use it since he let me use his Bally log in for the Royals.

So I’ve probably only used it a couple times this year. I always forget and honestly don’t really like it. Too distracting.

Nice on a day like today though.

I got it so a buddy could use it since he let me use his Bally log in for the Royals.

So I’ve probably only used it a couple times this year. I always forget and honestly don’t really like it. Too distracting.

Nice on a day like today though.
Oh man I love it. I’d be lost without it 

Jax game just said Raiders/Chargers can't tie. 

Does that mean they can't tie by some sort of fiat or edict from Roger G., or that given the playoff scenario for Pittsburgh to be in, the game can't end in a tie. 

Now I'm confused. 

The Colts didn’t play with any heart today, even with a playoff birth on the line.  The OL, Wentz, and the defense were terrible.  Also, Reich’s play calling was horrible.  They sure didn’t look like a team that wanted to go to the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts aren't eliminated quite yet. If this Steelers/Ravens game ends in a tie, then the Colts can squeeze into the playoffs if the Raiders win tonight.

Colts aren't eliminated quite yet. If this Steelers/Ravens game ends in a tie, then the Colts can squeeze into the playoffs if the Raiders win tonight.
So, if the Steelers / Ravens tie and Raiders win they no longer need the Dolphins to win?

I mean he had a pretty darn good season up until this point.  But yes, today is awful and Eagles looking great for that trade.
I’m not sure that’s true really, maybe barely competent? But either way he’s not a guy winning you anything. 

I mean he had a pretty darn good season up until this point.  But yes, today is awful and Eagles looking great for that trade.
I don’t know about that.  I’ve followed most games and always feel nervous when he has to make a play.  There is a wire that melts between his arm and brain in critical situations. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WentCa00.htm

Again, numbers seeeem fair.  But never confidence inspiring in big spots. 

Not only do I disagree with Wentz’s stance on not taking the vaccine, he sucks as a QB.  Looks like losing their first round pick for this guy was a mistake.  I am totally disgusted with the entire Colts organization today.  They deserved what they got.

The Colts, who controlled their own destiny, were eliminated from the playoffs with the loss. Wentz was a disaster, getting shut down by a historically bad Jacksonville team, with his lone touchdown coming deep in the fourth quarter. After a career worst 2020, Wentz broke down in the second half of 2021, failing to clear 250 yards in his final five games while throwing just six touchdowns. Wentz's completion-percentage (62.4%) and turnover ratios improved in the Colts' run-first offense, but his play down the stretch overshadows what would have been a rebound year. With the quarterback trade market expected to be active, the Colts could look to get out of Wentz's contract this offseason.

Users who are viewing this thread