What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saints at Colts** (+1.5, 43.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Could see this becoming a sneaky shootout which might just be what the Colts are as a team going forward, as Minshew moves the ball, but is also a turnover machine.

For Indy, I think the Saints are much weaker in the middle of the field than the perimeter, so I expect the Josh Downs train to keep on humming. If Indy had a TE of note, instead of a rotation, they would be a sneaky start as well.

The Colts struggle in the intermediate area, so if Michael Thomas is good to go (Q illness) I think he could have his biggest game of the season. Could also see them maybe scale back Kamara (rushing at least) a bit this week, as they could be playing with a lead more than usual.

I'll say Saints win 28-20.

Could see this becoming a sneaky shootout which might just be what the Colts are as a team going forward, as Minshew moves the ball, but is also a turnover machine.

Matthew Berry's "sneaky" plays this week were the players in this game. I think they average 70 and 67 plays per game, respectively, IIRC. That's quite a bit. Now watch us get a defensive turf battle.

This game could become a "Fantasy Gold Game of the Week".
Or not.
If both teams limit their mistakes it could be high scoring.
If both teams keep making mistakes it might not be high scoring but turn into an "I don't want it you take it" game.
Indoors where both teams are very comfortable. So I think I'll go with the former and
Nostradumbass will say...

Saints- 34
Colts- 27

What just happened there? I thought I saw them kick a fg, then they were back out there on offense for 4th and inches
Delay of game, then a penalty on the FG.
If there was a penalty, why wasn’t it first down,? Or was the graphic wrong about the down?

Edit:Nm I get it. They lost 5 on a delay of game, the. The five yard penalty on the fg brought it back to 4th and inches

Of course Moss TD not Taylor now that Moss is on all my benches and Taylor in all my line ups..............

Of course Moss TD not Taylor now that Moss is on all my benches and Taylor in all my line ups..............
Same here. I have no idea why IND is giving the ball to Moss at all, much less on the goal line. Why is Taylor not getting goal line carries? This is Theatre of the Absurd and I guess my Fantasy lineup is the star.

Same here. I have no idea why IND is giving the ball to Moss at all, much less on the goal line. Why is Taylor not getting goal line carries? This is Theatre of the Absurd and I guess my Fantasy lineup is the star.
Taylor did get stuffed on a goal-line car from the two earlier and didn't get another shot. Of course, Moss punches one in.

As a Kamara owner in several leagues I will say I have and will always hate Taysom Hill

For anyone wondering about Olave’s day:

Olave lost track of a likely 40-something-yard TD pass in the air in the third quarter. Hit him right in the helmet, according to the radio call (was driving, not watching).

Wish I’d have had the foresight to start Shaheed today

I did in one league. That's also the league I'm going up against Lamb, and Mahomes -- my QB -- is crapping the bed, so there's that.

Back to Shaheed. He completely stretches the field and has Carr's confidence on deep balls. Heck, even Taysom threw him one that he went up and got for a contested catch. That one was nice.

His line? 3-153-1

He's the bomb in classic non-PPR formats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread