What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Dorsett worth holding on to..... (1 Viewer)

Crystalsteam99

Footballguy
With DM out the last few games,wouldn't you have thought that Luck would have targeted Dorsett more? He didn't have a catch until the 4th friggin quarter last week and doesn't seem like part of the Colts game plan. I don't get it! He was a 1st round draft pick,was hurt last year and like most,I drafted him in hopes that if Moncrief or Hilton got hurt,that he would step in and be a big part of the O...So what happened? Does Luck not trust him? Is he not getting open? or does he just suck? I feel like he's a waste of a bench spot at this point. If he has another crap game this week,I'm dumping him and using that bench spot for someone better. If not for that TD last week,I would have dumped him this week,I'm hoping it's the start of something good,and things are turning around. But when DM gets back in a few weeks,it will be to late,an he will be useless anyways.

He's fast, but that's about all he is. There doesn't seem to be anything else special about him. I'd still hold him, at least one more game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own him too in dynasty.  Lets all not forget most people used to assume it took about 3 years for a WR to really show us what they have.  We have gotten spoiled lately with rookies really producing and second year players taking off.  I am not saying he will turn the corner, but lets also let him develop and learn.

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Nope. Skillset is exactly like ty. But hes worse
Stupid draft choice considering Indys need on the oline and defense.  Too bad because this kid has some talent just not a great situation for him.

Was WR desperate a couple weeks ago and traded B. Powell for him.

Regret it. 

In a pinch, Dorsett is probably the first drop option next week unless he shows promise vs CHI.

Was WR desperate a couple weeks ago and traded B. Powell for him.

Regret it. 

In a pinch, Dorsett is probably the first drop option next week unless he shows promise vs CHI.
I am close to dropping him for Adam Theilen,but his matchup sucks against Houston.I know if I drop Dorsett,he will go for over 100 yards and a TD against a crappy Bears .I'm keeping him in my line-up,so he will now haver a 3-40 line and Thielen would of been the right choice....The wire for wr has dried up in my league,and my top 3 WR's have a bye week. I always make the wrong choice it seems! Sometimes I hate this game,lol.....Only way I keep Dorsett after this week if he has a crappy game,is if Hilton goes down with an injury Today. 

He looks to be droppable in all but deep dynasty leagues. Caught 5 balls on Sunday but he's shown himself to be nothing special.

Users who are viewing this thread