What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Isaiah Crowell (2 Viewers)

I watch this show for complete ####s but this is the first time they've actually been useful. All of the hosts started freaking out after the field reporter announced this news. Amazing.
Dont bs, man

Be real. Im just getting back from the hospital and havent kept up w browns talk this morn

U sure?
Unless the on field reporter has been given disinformation to spread for no real reason then yes, this is real.

Jeff Schudel ‏ @ jsbrownsinsider 49s 49 seconds ago

Ben Tate is listed as the # Browns starting running back. Terrance West started last week vs. Cincinnati.

I hate Fabiano already.... if he's BS'ing this, Ill crap on his fat, useless face

Browns insiders say TATE is the starter

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Moore ‏@4for4_Josh 1m1 minute ago
Technically means Crowell will get first snap. Expect a rotation. RT @Michael_Fabiano: Isaiah Crowell is starting for the Browns....

I've been dropping and picking up Crowell all season. I'm not doing it anymore. He can have his great game, someone else can pick him up, start him and be disappointed when he gets 2 carries the following week.

I hate Fabiano already.... if he's BS'ing this, Ill crap on his fat, useless face

He's just parroting what he heard from the on field reporter. If I'm not mistaken she also said that they wanted to see what he'd do on 25 carries. I wish I could rewind this crap.

Starting-->2 carries-->fumble--> bench

I hope this is real though for Dynasty purposes...

He's just parroting what he heard from the on field reporter. If I'm not mistaken she also said that they wanted to see what he'd do on 25 carries. I wish I could rewind this crap.
I believe you, man.

Also, Faulk says the Browns will have 2 100yd backs today...

"The Browns running back intrigue continues. Today I've been told that Isaiah Crowell will be getting his first start.This coaching staff wants to see what he can do with this opportunity, they think he is the most explosive of the backs. Can he handle a 25 carry workload? The plan is to see if he can do that today."

Starting in clevelands means you gets the first 5 carries then lose all goalline work to the other two lol.

in over Mason, but I don't think the new of him starting is really that big other than to say it's probably another heavy dose of 3 guys instead of just Tate and West

Just got an alert from team stream in this appears to be true. Now do I roll him over McKinnon? Difference is McKinnon has just one back to compete for touches with, yet he won't get red zone carries like Crowell.

Crow on 25 carries is a no-brainer top 5 RB IMO.
I would love to see him get 25 carries, but with Tate and West around I think that's a longshot unless the Browns get out to a huge first half lead and run the ball the entire second half.

I think playing Crowell depends on your options. I'm playing him as my #2 because the only other choices I have are Tate and Riddick and it's a non-PPR. While I hope he goes nuts, I get a feeling this will be one of those instances where everyone rushes to start Crowell and one of the other backs goes off, and we're all back in here angry later this afternoon.

I hope not, though.

I would love to see Crowell get this opportunity, but who really trusts the Browns to lean on any one of their backs enough to be a top 10 fantasy producer? It could happen, but I am not willing to gamble on that until I see it.

Gonna roll with him over Montee Ball but I could easily see him end up with 8-12 carries instead of 25.

I was debating between Tate and Sims all morning for my RB2 and then the Crowell news breaks. Who would you guys start from the three of them? I'm so conflicted on this.

Users who are viewing this thread