What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Javon Walker wants out (1 Viewer)

As a Broncos fan, this is disappointing, as a healthy Walker in that offense next year could have been money, but if he is going to be a crybaby again, send him packing.

I honestly believe if Marshall didn't have this monster year Walker would more than happy to be back.

But in the FF world...they both could get a bump up in vale on different teams!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like the Packers are in need of WR talent. Driver, Jennings, Jones with Koren Robinson as #4. Good luck, Javon.

You're close, though. Same division, dome, wearing purple. You could be a difference-maker.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7850208

Javon Walker dropped the first bomb of the Broncos' offseason this morning.

In a rambling briefing with the press, Walker essentially said he longer wants to be with the Broncos.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Walker said. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Walker bounced and back and forth and said that he'll do whatever the Broncos decide but he concluded by saying that being here is not for him.

Walker even suggested a return to Green Bay. The Broncos acquired him from the Packers in April 2006 for a second round draft choice.

Walker was unhappy with the Packers when he was dealt.

Walker missed seven games this season with a knee injury and second-year player Brandon Marshall flourished, catching 102 balls.

Walker said that the offense is centered around Marshall now and he is happy for his teammate.

Walker has $5.4 million in option bonus money coming to him this year and the team was planning on keeping him. However, after his bombshell, the team will likely seriously consider parting ways.
Fixed

Probably a Moss type deal will commense on draft day where a team will get this guy for much less than he's really worth (no, I'm not at all saying he could be as productive as Moss).

Well, in any event, I won't be wasting a 3rd round pick on this guy again!

Denver will be lucky to get a 4th round draft pick for him... I could see him going to somewhere like MIA, ATL, maybe even SF...
How come whenever there is a troubled WR on the mareket or potentially on the market Atlanta gets mentioned? They've mad eit clear they don't like those type of guys. They didn't go for TO, they didn't go for Moss, why the heck would they go for Walker?
With Roddy White, Laurent Robinson and Jenkins, they don't really need a WR any more. Tennessee does and I suspect they'd be desperate enough to take the chance on the talented, but selfish JW.
I think we all saw this year that it wasn't the WRs but the QB that was the problem.
:goodposting: Atlanta has some solid young wideouts. Roddy White finally had that breakthrough season (one of the quitest breakthrough season I have seen. Not many people talk about it). I think Jenkins has an established role now as a # 3, and red zone threat, and the sky is the limit for Laurent Robinson. That kid is going to be a solid NFL wide receiver. If the Falcons can get a qb, look out.

I honestly believe if Marshall didn't have this monster year Walker would more than happy to be back.But in the FF world...they both could get a bump up in vale on different teams!
I think Marshall as more involved in Williams' death than most realize. Don't be surprised when that comes out next year. I don't think it's about football.

I think there are a lot of teams that could use Walker's phsyical talents. The issue will obviously be his attitude. Is he a good locker room guy or a team cancer? I don't know for sure, but I would think his interviews with potential new teams may be as important as his resume on the field.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_7850208

Javon Walker dropped the first bomb of the Broncos' offseason this morning.

In a rambling briefing with the press, Walker essentially said he longer wants to be with the Broncos.

"It's not for Javon," Walker said. "It's not for me."

Walker bounced and back and forth and said that he'll do whatever the Broncos decide but he concluded by saying that being here is not for him.

Walker even suggested a return to Green Bay. The Broncos acquired him from the Packers in April 2006 for a second round draft choice.

Walker was unhappy with the Packers when he was dealt.

Walker missed seven games this season with a knee injury and second-year player Brandon Marshall flourished, catching 102 balls.

Walker said that the offense is centered around Marshall now and he is happy for his teammate.

Walker has $5.4 million in option bonus money coming to him this year and the team was planning on keeping him. However, after his bombshell, the team will likely seriously consider parting ways.
The guy talking about PTSD may be onto something here. Sounds like he just wants to go somewhere safe. Green Bay is a place he remembers as being safe. I actually fell pretty bad for the guy on a personal level.

I think Marshall as more involved in Williams' death than most realize. Don't be surprised when that comes out next year. I don't think it's about football.
:thumbup:
I honestly believe if Marshall didn't have this monster year Walker would more than happy to be back.
This is what bothers me. You don't hear Marvin Harrison asking for a trade, or Larry Fitzgerald, or most other 1a/1b WRs when the other guy shines.

Javon Walker = moron. He's also just not that good. He'd be #4 on the Packers.
FavreCo is the new H.K.
Wow, that is some pretty high praise for FavreCo, I'll need to pay attention to his stuff.Here was my Walker analysis in his player spotlight back in May:

Javon will be the single biggest disappointment for FFers in 2007
:homer: SSOG from the same thread:

Walker is an elite option at WR. He may not finish #1, but I think he's got a great chance at cracking the top 5.
:football:

FavreCo is the new H.K.
Wow, that is some pretty high praise for FavreCo, I'll need to pay attention to his stuff.Here was my Walker analysis in his player spotlight back in May:

:devil: SSOG from the same thread:

Walker is an elite option at WR. He may not finish #1, but I think he's got a great chance at cracking the top 5.
:hophead:
Careful, you might injure yourself while patting your own back. Did you also forecast the injury?

H.K. said:
SSOG said:
FavreCo is the new H.K.

:thumbup: SSOG from the same thread:

:lol:
I bet you also predicted that Steve Smith was a no-talent hack in 2004, and that Jerry Rice was an absolute nobody in 1997, too, right? And that if you did, you think that those were actually good, quality predictions.Javon Walker this year- 9/119, 8/101, injury.

Balco said:
Phurfur said:
FUBAR said:
Master of Past and Present said:
Denver will be lucky to get a 4th round draft pick for him... I could see him going to somewhere like MIA, ATL, maybe even SF...
How come whenever there is a troubled WR on the mareket or potentially on the market Atlanta gets mentioned? They've mad eit clear they don't like those type of guys. They didn't go for TO, they didn't go for Moss, why the heck would they go for Walker?
With Roddy White, Laurent Robinson and Jenkins, they don't really need a WR any more. Tennessee does and I suspect they'd be desperate enough to take the chance on the talented, but selfish JW.
I think we all saw this year that it wasn't the WRs but the QB that was the problem.
:) Atlanta has some solid young wideouts. Roddy White finally had that breakthrough season (one of the quitest breakthrough season I have seen. Not many people talk about it). I think Jenkins has an established role now as a # 3, and red zone threat, and the sky is the limit for Laurent Robinson. That kid is going to be a solid NFL wide receiver. If the Falcons can get a qb, look out.
The reason I say ATL because they are one of a few teams out there with lots of money to spend- they could afford to take a risk on a playmaker like Walker (yes, when healthy he is one of the top 10 WRs in the league). ATL has some talented young WRs, yes, but they don't have a WR like Javon Walker capable of being a top WR in this league. Roddy White is talented and a very capable #1 WR, but what harm would it be to bring in another #1-type WR? Yes, he's not the best person out there but ATL will have a rookie QB starting if not the whole season, at some point next year- what better to help him out than 2 WRs like Roddy White and Javon Walker? It's a good situation and ATL is one of a few teams with cap space to take a risk on Walker. No one else out there except for SF, MIA, etc can afford to take a run for cheap on him.I see no problems with their WRs in ATL- just saying there's room for improvement and they're one a few teams that could afford to take a fliar on him

Personally, I think Walker is suffering from post-traumatic shock syndrome, and it hasn't been adequately addressed. He did have his friend Darrent Williams bleed his life out on Walker's lap last New Years Eve. No wonder he'd be depressed and say something stupid in the week surrounding the anniversary of that event. Also no surprise he'd like to leave the scene where he is constantly reminded of the tragedy.My .02.
This may be accurate, and I've never met the guy and won't judge him, but I question his motivation based on his actions as I understand them. Why would he make a public showing at the Bronco's HQ a day later still wearing the blood-splattered shirt and pants (and then leave for a break in Las Vegas)? Why does he still keep the bloody shirt, unwashed, as he told Andrea Kramer on national television last year? These actions strike me as bizarre and seem to be the acts of a poser. I saw enough of Walker during his time in GB to question his integrity and honesty and am very glad to be rid of him.

Personally, I think Walker is suffering from post-traumatic shock syndrome, and it hasn't been adequately addressed. He did have his friend Darrent Williams bleed his life out on Walker's lap last New Years Eve. No wonder he'd be depressed and say something stupid in the week surrounding the anniversary of that event. Also no surprise he'd like to leave the scene where he is constantly reminded of the tragedy.My .02.
This may be accurate, and I've never met the guy and won't judge him, but I question his motivation based on his actions as I understand them. Why would he make a public showing at the Bronco's HQ a day later still wearing the blood-splattered shirt and pants (and then leave for a break in Las Vegas)? Why does he still keep the bloody shirt, unwashed, as he told Andrea Kramer on national television last year? These actions strike me as bizarre and seem to be the acts of a poser. I saw enough of Walker during his time in GB to question his integrity and honesty and am very glad to be rid of him.
:yes:

bcr8f said:
Smizzy said:
I honestly believe if Marshall didn't have this monster year Walker would more than happy to be back.But in the FF world...they both could get a bump up in vale on different teams!
Walker sure didn't have a problem going back this season...until Marshall shined...now it's an issue? I don't buy it. He want to be "the guy" and it's obvious Marshall is the guy in Denver with Sheffler a close second. Walker is an after thought and he knows it. He want to be the center of attention....the go to guy and he will go to a team that will give him that. Much like when he left GB for more money.It's all about Javon Walker. He doesn't care about winning, his teammates or the team. He cares about being paid and being the guy. If this was about D.Williams he should mad up and say so. Nobody would knock him for wanting to leave Denver over that. Nobody.

H.K. said:
SSOG said:
FavreCo is the new H.K.

:thumbup: SSOG from the same thread:

:rant:
That's funny. Since when????I'm going on record as saying that H.K. must know his stuff. Oh yeah, Walker is no better than #4 if he was to be allowed back in Green Bay...which he's not. His act is not needed.

the thumping of chests on whether SSOG was wrong or HK and FavreCo were right is so irrelevant

did any of you 3 predict his injury????

the only statistics that you can take into account are the first two games that he had 9-119 and 8-101. That would back up SSOG's thoughts on Javon. They would also prove HK's theory of his drop off Cutler dead wrong. But with that said, it's pointless, it was 2 games. I don't know who was wrong, but you guys definitely weren't right.

and Walker as a #4 on GB is a joke, he's a 1c on that team with Driver/Jennings. With an aging Driver, he could easily be the 1b to Jennings.......short term memories, gotta love them.

Javon Walker this year- 9/119, 8/101, injury.
X
What are you big red "x"ing? Did Walker not get 9/119 in his first game? Did he not get 8/101 in the second game? Was he not injured in the third?H.K., ladies and gentlemen- the only poster in the pool who thinks that factual statistics are open to debate.

H.K. said:
SSOG from the same thread:

:hifive:
That's funny. Since when????I'm going on record as saying that H.K. must know his stuff. Oh yeah, Walker is no better than #4 if he was to be allowed back in Green Bay...which he's not. His act is not needed.
I don't know, how about when he posted 1382/12 in Green Bay? Or maybe in the next season he played, where he put up 1207/9 despite changing teams and coming off of a major career-threatening injury?Saying that Walker would be beaten out not just by Driver (who couldn't beat him out the last time they played together) and Jennings (who's about 300 yards shy of Walker's big season in Green Bay), but by JAMES JONES, who has 676 career receiving yards... that's schtick. That's taking a point and then overexaggerating it beyond all meaning and reasonability.

X
What are you big red "x"ing? Did Walker not get 9/119 in his first game? Did he not get 8/101 in the second game? Was he not injured in the third?H.K., ladies and gentlemen- the only poster in the pool who thinks that factual statistics are open to debate.
:rolleyes: :popcorn: :lmao: :lmao: Factual statistics? According to you, Walker only played in two games!

bcr8f said:
Smizzy said:

But in the FF world...they both could get a bump up in vale on different teams!
:hot: here's a good thread from over at the Orange Mane:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=64611

Interesting Tidbit on 950 the Fan this Afternoon - About Brandon Marshall

While driving around town this afternoon the big talk was Javon Walker and his comments that he made this morning. Someone called in and basically said that he believes that this has a lot to do with DWill getting murdered and that Brandon Marshall being there and escalating the situation with the Gang members might lead Walker to extremely dislike BMarsh.

The show today was hosted by Cecil Lammey and Patrick Watkins as Alfred and Scott are on vacation. Both Patrick Watkins and Lammey said that while they can't tell the story as it would violate their relationship with people involved that we all have been led to believe that Marshall was partly involved in the episode. Both of them flat out said that that they now know that Marshall had no such altercation and had no role in the fight.

Thats a pretty big tidbit. They wouldn't go into any more detail however. I know Cecil posts here so I am sure he could validate what I just said. There obviously is more the story that hasn't been made public.

So to those of us who are questioning Marshalls attitude and demeanor we might have to at least reconsider how we look at him in regards to Williams.

X
:thumbup: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Factual statistics? According to you, Walker only played in two games!
actually he said 2 games, then injuryand the majority of football people will tell you that was Javon's season, 2 great weeks, an injury that destroyed the rest of the year..........he played a handful of snaps in each of those games that he did participate in after the injury

but i'm not here to get into a pissing match, just stating the facts, i'll leave the pissing match to you 3

Balco said:
Phurfur said:
FUBAR said:
Master of Past and Present said:
:banned: Atlanta has some solid young wideouts. Roddy White finally had that breakthrough season (one of the quitest breakthrough season I have seen. Not many people talk about it). I think Jenkins has an established role now as a # 3, and red zone threat, and the sky is the limit for Laurent Robinson. That kid is going to be a solid NFL wide receiver. If the Falcons can get a qb, look out.
The reason I say ATL because they are one of a few teams out there with lots of money to spend- they could afford to take a risk on a playmaker like Walker (yes, when healthy he is one of the top 10 WRs in the league). ATL has some talented young WRs, yes, but they don't have a WR like Javon Walker capable of being a top WR in this league. Roddy White is talented and a very capable #1 WR, but what harm would it be to bring in another #1-type WR? Yes, he's not the best person out there but ATL will have a rookie QB starting if not the whole season, at some point next year- what better to help him out than 2 WRs like Roddy White and Javon Walker? It's a good situation and ATL is one of a few teams with cap space to take a risk on Walker. No one else out there except for SF, MIA, etc can afford to take a run for cheap on him.I see no problems with their WRs in ATL- just saying there's room for improvement and they're one a few teams that could afford to take a fliar on him
Atlanta needs to be spending their cash on QB and Defense. There are plenty of holes on that defense to spend money on. The receivers are more than adequate, they are solid.

Disclaimer: I thought Walker had a shot to be the #1 WR this year.

Why all the J.W. hate? I read his comments as saying that because of the performances by Marshall and Stokely, Denver likely will release him rather than pay the amount agreed to in his contract. Walker has no intention of playing for less than the amount the team agreed to pay him -- and I do not blame him. I didn't see anything to indicate that he has lost a step this season -- he just got injured.

Nor do I think he made a mistake getting out of Green Bay. He was treated poorly by the team and the QB and he had every reason to leave.

Depending on what happens this offseason, I still see Walker as an excellent sleeper candidate next year.

Nor do I think he made a mistake getting out of Green Bay. He was treated poorly by the team and the QB and he had every reason to leave.
No, he was initially treated greatly. Walker soured on Green Bay... not the other way around.Challenge Everything

:confused: ;) :lmao: :lmao: Factual statistics? According to you, Walker only played in two games!
Yes, factual. Javon Walker got 9/119 in his first game. That's a fact. Javon Walker got 8/101 in his second game. That's a fact. Javon Walker got injured in his third game. That's a fact. As I said, only you think that these facts are open to debate.

:goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting: :goodposting:

Factual statistics? According to you, Walker only played in two games!
Yes, factual. Javon Walker got 9/119 in his first game. That's a fact. Javon Walker got 8/101 in his second game. That's a fact. Javon Walker got injured in his third game. That's a fact. As I said, only you think that these facts are open to debate.
xHere is your quote:

"Javon Walker this year- 9/119, 8/101, injury."

Care to revise it?

:goodposting: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

xHere is your quote:

Care to revise it?
No. In week one, he had 9/119. In week two, he had 8/101. In week three, he was injured. That occurred this year. Again, these are facts and are not open to debate to anyone other than you. Why on earth would I want to revise it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

xHere is your quote:

Care to revise it?
Wow talk about being anal and splitting hairs and picking apart his posts word by word to try and win a minor point. Makes me wonder if whoever came up with the phrase "common sense" ever realized that it wasn't so common. Anyone with half a brain could see the real point he was trying to make- Walker was off to a fantastic start to the season, playing at a top 10 level, then got hurt and from there on was never the same- it was clear his knee was bothering him. SSOG was suggesting that had Walker not gotten injured, he may have produced similar numbers as his first 2 games. Yes, it's rather amature to gauge someone's "what might have been" season off of two games, but he's not doing that- all he's saying is that maybe he wasn't so far off. Sure, his prediction was wrong, but that was moreso due to injury than Walker just sucking it up. Walker wasn't a "bust" due to his own merits, he was moreso a bust due to his injury, which no one can predict unless you can see the future. And don't even say that he was having troubles to start mini camps so you predicted him to get hurt... Tory Holt had a very similar injury to start camp and how did he turn out? You can't predict injuries. I myself was in that same Javon Walker boat, HK, I felt that he would be a huge disappointment... not because of injury... not because he's a mini-meshawn... but because he finished the season awful with Jay Cutler... Cutler did not have the chemistry with Walker that would put him at #1, or even #2 WR status. I had him as a 3WR at best. However, those first two weeks I was kicking myself for passing him up since he went pretty cheap at our draft (auction draft). I can sit here and say that yeah, I was right in a technical sense, but he was on his way to proving me wrong in those first two weeks. Had he not gotten hurt, it is very possible that he woudl have turned out to be a top 10 WR. And you can bet SSOG wouldn't be in here quoting you, trying to gloat... because he doesn't need that self-esteem boost... he's more of a class act and quite possibly the most logical poster in here. You could take a lesson from him

Neither of you can claim victory on those predictions of Javon Walker's production. HK you predicted that Walker would be a huge disappointment this season... nowhere in that quote do you say "Javon Walker will get hurt." You clearly cannot call out SSOG on his prediction, as he made that prediction assuming Javon Walker would turn in a 100% healthy season. The moment Javon Walker got hurt for the remainder of the season, SSOG's prediction was thrown out the window

That's like me saying "oh Larry Johnson will have the worst season of his career as a starter" and then me grinning from ear to ear since he got hurt for half the year, expecting people to pat me on the back and rave about my incredible prediction abilities... because yes, 559/3 is his worst season as a starter. You're trying to make that same point, which is just ridiculous and makes you look like a huge horses behind, which is actually very funny so please continue

:goodposting:

:thumbup: Treated poorly because they wouldn't redo his contract after 1 solid season with two years remaining on a rookie deal? Come on, are you related to JW? :shrug:

:( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

xHere is your quote:

Care to revise it?
Wow talk about being anal and splitting hairs and picking apart his posts word by word to try and win a minor point. Makes me wonder if whoever came up with the phrase "common sense" ever realized that it wasn't so common. Anyone with half a brain could see the real point he was trying to make- Walker was off to a fantastic start to the season, playing at a top 10 level, then got hurt and from there on was never the same- it was clear his knee was bothering him. SSOG was suggesting that had Walker not gotten injured, he may have produced similar numbers as his first 2 games. Yes, it's rather amature to gauge someone's "what might have been" season off of two games, but he's not doing that- all he's saying is that maybe he wasn't so far off. Sure, his prediction was wrong, but that was moreso due to injury than Walker just sucking it up. Walker wasn't a "bust" due to his own merits, he was moreso a bust due to his injury, which no one can predict unless you can see the future. And don't even say that he was having troubles to start mini camps so you predicted him to get hurt... Tory Holt had a very similar injury to start camp and how did he turn out? You can't predict injuries. I myself was in that same Javon Walker boat, HK, I felt that he would be a huge disappointment... not because of injury... not because he's a mini-meshawn... but because he finished the season awful with Jay Cutler... Cutler did not have the chemistry with Walker that would put him at #1, or even #2 WR status. I had him as a 3WR at best. However, those first two weeks I was kicking myself for passing him up since he went pretty cheap at our draft (auction draft). I can sit here and say that yeah, I was right in a technical sense, but he was on his way to proving me wrong in those first two weeks. Had he not gotten hurt, it is very possible that he woudl have turned out to be a top 10 WR. And you can bet SSOG wouldn't be in here quoting you, trying to gloat... because he doesn't need that self-esteem boost... he's more of a class act and quite possibly the most logical poster in here. You could take a lesson from him

Neither of you can claim victory on those predictions of Javon Walker's production. HK you predicted that Walker would be a huge disappointment this season... nowhere in that quote do you say "Javon Walker will get hurt." You clearly cannot call out SSOG on his prediction, as he made that prediction assuming Javon Walker would turn in a 100% healthy season. The moment Javon Walker got hurt for the remainder of the season, SSOG's prediction was thrown out the window

That's like me saying "oh Larry Johnson will have the worst season of his career as a starter" and then me grinning from ear to ear since he got hurt for half the year, expecting people to pat me on the back and rave about my incredible prediction abilities... because yes, 559/3 is his worst season as a starter. You're trying to make that same point, which is just ridiculous and makes you look like a huge horses behind, which is actually very funny so please continue

:doh:
:confused: I have my doubts that JW will do much going forward (age, injury, attitude) but the guy is a talent as far as I can tell.

Disclaimer: I thought Walker had a shot to be the #1 WR this year. Why all the J.W. hate? I read his comments as saying that because of the performances by Marshall and Stokely, Denver likely will release him rather than pay the amount agreed to in his contract. Walker has no intention of playing for less than the amount the team agreed to pay him -- and I do not blame him. I didn't see anything to indicate that he has lost a step this season -- he just got injured.Nor do I think he made a mistake getting out of Green Bay. He was treated poorly by the team and the QB and he had every reason to leave. Depending on what happens this offseason, I still see Walker as an excellent sleeper candidate next year.
I think he mentioned Green Bay only to illustrate how much he wants out of Denver. >I'll even go back to GB.<I think the issue is Marshall and perceived connection to Williams killers(they've never been caught) and he just wants to go somewhere (anywhere) else.

bcr8f said:
Bailiver said:
Disclaimer: I thought Walker had a shot to be the #1 WR this year. Why all the J.W. hate? I read his comments as saying that because of the performances by Marshall and Stokely, Denver likely will release him rather than pay the amount agreed to in his contract. Walker has no intention of playing for less than the amount the team agreed to pay him -- and I do not blame him. I didn't see anything to indicate that he has lost a step this season -- he just got injured.Nor do I think he made a mistake getting out of Green Bay. He was treated poorly by the team and the QB and he had every reason to leave. Depending on what happens this offseason, I still see Walker as an excellent sleeper candidate next year.
I think he mentioned Green Bay only to illustrate how much he wants out of Denver. >I'll even go back to GB.<I think the issue is Marshall and perceived connection to Williams killers(they've never been caught) and he just wants to go somewhere (anywhere) else.
Who has a connection to Williams' killers?

OK, I was dreaming that the Broncos would get 2 #1s for Walker...but honestly, pending a physical, what's to say he can't thrive opposite a guy like Owens? I think Dallas will find that they desperately need another receiving option other than Witten this postseason, and if Rosenhaus made Owens happy in Dallas, he could make Walker happy there too.

If he hadn't gotten hurt, there was a good chance of him and Marshall being similar to Chad Johnson and TJ in Cincy. If Denver got something out of moving Ashley Lelie, they have to get SOMETHING out of moving Walker...

OK, I was dreaming that the Broncos would get 2 #1s for Walker...but honestly, pending a physical, what's to say he can't thrive opposite a guy like Owens? I think Dallas will find that they desperately need another receiving option other than Witten this postseason, and if Rosenhaus made Owens happy in Dallas, he could make Walker happy there too.

If he hadn't gotten hurt, there was a good chance of him and Marshall being similar to Chad Johnson and TJ in Cincy. If Denver got something out of moving Ashley Lelie, they have to get SOMETHING out of moving Walker...
Walker won't be #1 in Dallas either?

SSOG said:
H.K. said:
SSOG said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

xHere is your quote:

Care to revise it?
No. In week one, he had 9/119. In week two, he had 8/101. In week three, he was injured. That occurred this year. Again, these are facts and are not open to debate to anyone other than you. Why on earth would I want to revise it?
xThose things happened in the first three weeks of this year. A revision is necessary to make your statement factual.

Ro3384 said:
I myself was in that same Javon Walker boat, HK, I felt that he would be a huge disappointment... not because of injury... not because he's a mini-meshawn... but because he finished the season awful with Jay Cutler... Cutler did not have the chemistry with Walker that would put him at #1, or even #2 WR status. I had him as a 3WR at best.
See my post in Walker's spotlight thread.

bcr8f said:
Bailiver said:
Who has a connection to Williams' killers?
Marshall. Read the past news on the issue.

X

H.K. said:
SSOG from the same thread:

:wall:
I don't know, how about when he posted 1382/12 in Green Bay? Or maybe in the next season he played, where he put up 1207/9 despite changing teams and coming off of a major career-threatening injury?Saying that Walker would be beaten out not just by Driver (who couldn't beat him out the last time they played together) and Jennings (who's about 300 yards shy of Walker's big season in Green Bay), but by JAMES JONES, who has 676 career receiving yards... that's schtick. That's taking a point and then overexaggerating it beyond all meaning and reasonability.
Driver did beat him out and was always the #1.Jennings did that in year 2. Far better than Walker was in year 1 or year 2.

Jones did that as a rookie...better than Walker did as a rookie.

Though, I think calling him #4 is a stretch...I think he would be a solid deep threat with Jennings (if he was healthy)...but with the way he left, no way GB brings him back unless its cheap.

Walker won't be #1 in Dallas either?
I don't think he wants to be a #1 as much as he wants to be a winner. If Denver had 10 wins this year (and he played in more than half of them), I doubt this would even be a discussion.

Bailiver said:
A. The hate comes from this not being the first time he has pulled this type of thing.B. Treated poorly by the team and QB? Only after he demanded more money (rather than playing for the amount the team agreed to pay him), and held out of camp. Then got hurt and still wanted more money. GB is not blameless in this...but by no means is Walker either.

Users who are viewing this thread