What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Justified (1 Viewer)

Liked that Boyd told Mara to get lost. Nice touch seeing a woman that is used to getting what she wants being put in her place. Also makes Boyd seem like he does possess some character by not going giving in to her.

its not the accent so much as i think he is trying to pull off a "dimwit", but i dont know anymore

its not the accent so much as i think he is trying to pull off a "dimwit", but i dont know anymore
I think he's trying to portray himself as an alpha male that's a bit smarter than Dewey, but thinks he's a genius. I thought I liked him at first, but his accent is almost something out of community theater.

Brady Marino said:
belljr said:
I think he's trying to portray himself as an alpha male that's a bit smarter than Dewey, but thinks he's a genius. I thought I liked him at first, but his accent is almost something out of community theater.
Just about every other thing I've seen him in he plays some variation of a dimwit. Here it looks like he's try to sell a character who is clever enough for a dumb hick but wants most people to think he's just a dumb hick so they will underestimate him. But of course, he is still a bit of a dumb hick. Though, I suspect he'll have an angle going soon if he doesn't wind up dead.

BustedKnuckles said:
wow....i didnt think they could match last weeks episode...i was wrong...great stuff so far :moneybag:
Yeah, they are killing it right now.

Boyd working with the Crowe's is going to be good stuff, particularly with Wendy.

In fact, Boyd and Wendy have so much on-screen chemistry that I'm afraid Ava's death isn't too far away.

Losing both Winona and Ava sucks, but I guess it's time for that run to end. Wendy and Amy Smart both add a lot to the show.

In bourbon sitings, I was excited to see some Ancient Ancient Age 10 Star. Great cheap bourbon.

And I think they've been refilling that same bottle of Wild Turkey for years now. That's an old label that WT hasn't used in years. Has to be the same bottle Arlo used to pour from.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual, I can count on the FFA for this kind of thing. Just watched the first six episodes on Amazon and I can tell that this is a good one. Thanks guys.

Decent episode, but we need more Art and Wynn Duffy pronto.

Speaking of Art, Nick Searcy's he's a pretty entertaining twitter follow. I find Hollywood Republicans fascinating, generally, and Searcy's constant iFiights are kind of funny.

Last weeks fighting culminated in Searcy issuing a musical apology to all the "fat liberals": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMnGleAN92E

Poor Boyd. This has been quite a dope run for him.

And yeah, there's certainly less humor without Duffy and Art and who doesn't like humor.

And yeah, there's certainly less humor without Duffy and Art and who doesn't like humor.
I have a bad feeling about Ava.

I don't think the show's looking to do OITNB: Kentucky for much longer and the noose is tightening quickly.

Decent episode, but we need more Art and Wynn Duffy pronto.

Speaking of Art, Nick Searcy's he's a pretty entertaining twitter follow. I find Hollywood Republicans fascinating, generally, and Searcy's constant iFiights are kind of funny.

Last weeks fighting culminated in Searcy issuing a musical apology to all the "fat liberals": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMnGleAN92E
Have you seen his Acting School videos on his youtube channel?

I have a bad feeling about Ava.I don't think the show's looking to do OITNB: Kentucky for much longer and the noose is tightening quickly.
Not sure what "OITNB"stands for
Sorry. Orange is the New Black.
Okay,thanks. I heard of that show, but don't watch it. The acronym just did not register for me.

Why did the Mexicans end up at the scene of the shootout?
That was Yoon's cartel people. Yoon told Johnny (along with Boyd) that they weren't to leave dead white people in the Mexican desert. Boyd called and told him about the shootout, figuring Yoon's going to kill them all if they just left them there and didn't say anything.

He called them try to smooth it over and work out a deal.

I guess I'm in the minority here but this season has been less then stellar.

Raylan has been turned into a clueless blonde.

The Crowe family is just a disaster all the way around minus the sister.

The new tech nerd has no personality.

The black chick and the former army dude bossing Raylan around is a joke.

Did boyd just turnover all his drugs to a complete stranger?
Didn't look like he had much choice.
Maybe - but a little too convenient without even appearing to give it a second thought, Guy goes on a gauntlet quest to get his drugs and turns them over to some dude at the drop of a hat.
He clearly had second thoughts and didn't really believe the whole sister story. He knows Crowe is trying to screw him over but has to go along with it for now.

Don't forget the Ava in prison thing. Horrible.

Maybe - but a little too convenient without even appearing to give it a second thought, Guy goes on a gauntlet quest to get his drugs and turns them over to some dude at the drop of a hat.
He clearly had second thoughts and didn't really believe the whole sister story. He knows Crowe is trying to screw him over but has to go along with it for now.
I think you are just buying what the writers are selling - and not thinking about the logic of it

Than we're both in it. This show has lost it's fastball (for now). Many of the professional reviewers are saying similar.

I think you are just buying what the writers are selling - and not thinking about the logic of it
Maybe. It's definitely not the tightest storyline in the history of television, I'm just not sure what the alternative would be at that moment. He refuses the guy, then what?

Maybe. It's definitely not the tightest storyline in the history of television, I'm just not sure what the alternative would be at that moment. He refuses the guy, then what?
I get how it can make sense - but Boyd stated on more than one occasion last night that he doesn't trust Crowe. Then he turns all the power over to Crowe? Even after he stated that Crowe had set it up all along. Like you said just not very tight.

Users who are viewing this thread