What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Smith perfect on the opening drive

10 short pass to Robinson

Well designed drag to Kelce (looking like he was max protecting, cane across back of the line & no one covered him) 32 yards

Play action short pass to Hill 11 yards

Hunt stuffed on first down

22 TD to Kelce

wow, I have never seen that before.  Marcus Peters picks up penalty flag thrown against and him and fires it into the stands.

Chiefs with three penalties on the play

defensive holding (half the distance for the 2 pt attempt) Peters unsportsmanlike & they should have called roughing the passer

That can't be worthy of ejection... Can it? I feel for him, the refs are horrible...

He should of kept his cool... But his flag throw is like the perfect representation of how bad the refs are and how the entire fanbase feels.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't announce a disqualification that I heard. Reid might bench him anyway, if the D ever gets back on the field. 
yeah, i was confused about this also.  and now he is back on the sidelines, with no socks, and yelling at the crowd.  performance art at its finest.

Seems a bit harsh. Just fine him. Especially when we have Gronk being a d### today. He stayed in.
still not sure if he did get thrown out, but throwing a flag into the stands is totally flouting the rule of law in the game (as it were) and I think certainly warrants an ejection.

Smith with 366 yards, 4 TDs, 2 over 40 yards, just completed another 40 yarder to Hill, 70 yard run 

And they lose

TO THE JETS

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread