What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Katie Nolan spits hot fire at Greg Hardy (1 Viewer)

MattFancy

Footballguy
Greg Hardy had to pretend to respect women for 12 minutes -- just 12 minutes -- and he couldn't even do that. And what's worse: No one stopped him. They let him go on about girlfriends and guns, and posted video of it on DallasCowboys.com, because who f***ing cares, right? Women won't see it. Women only care about football during those events they run where they tell them what to cook on game day and give them free manicures.

Enough. Enough. I see this s*** in my timeline next to a story about Stedman Bailey being fined by the league for pretending to take a nap in the end zone and it's just like -- what are we f***ing doing? What matters to you? Seriously, what matters to you? Because expecting a garbage human who has been punished for being garbage to come back from his suspension and not immediately resume being garbage is asking the bare minimum. And if me hoping that the league, and the Cowboys, and their PR people, and the media could act with just a shred of human decency is ruining football for you, then I'm disappointed, I guess, in how much we're willing to accept in order to preserve our precious Sundays.
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/10/8/9478121/katie-nolan-cowboys-greg-hardy-garbage-human

Having.looked at his comments, not really seeing it. Oh no he said Giselle was attractive and he hoped she would be there, that monster. Blake isn't married so that was kind of dumb. And the guns blazing thing was a really poor choice of words although it is also a well worn cliché in the NFL.

Not quite outragsd.

Having.looked at his comments, not really seeing it. Oh no he said Giselle was attractive and he hoped she would be there, that monster. Blake isn't married so that was kind of dumb. And the guns blazing thing was a really poor choice of words although it is also a well worn cliché in the NFL.

Not quite outragsd.
I think the outrage is more about the fact that they signed this POS human being to play football for them in the first place; the remorselessness and lack of tact are just kind of the icing on the cake. If someone who wasn't a violent criminal had said something like that everyone would have just had a laugh and moved on.

Not quite outragsd.
What has Hardy done or said since his suspension? I haven't really been paying attention.

I'm conflicted here. Usually, I agree with any hot takes that bash the cowboys but on the other hand, I don't believe women should be allowed to openly express opinions about sports.

Jerry Jones Tried To Explain Greg Hardy’s Controversial Comments, And It Was Awkward

“Well, you’re not allowed to have guns on the football field. We all know that’s just a way of expressing yourself. I hope his guns are ablazin’,” Jones said

“When I saw him marry her [Gisele], Tom went up in my eyes 100%. She’s very very attractive and it shows what an outstanding individual Tom is.”
Jason Garrett was pretty solid too. "We're all a work in progress." Which, while true, could be used to defend literally anyone and anything. Maybe if the defense falters they can bring in Jerry Sandusky as coordinator. He's just a work in progress!

Guy was so unprepared for that press conference. You couldn't hire a PR guy to prep him for an hour or two?

My favorite part was how he was mostly sorry for the fact that he couldn't play and support his teammates.

So I really watched the clip now. At least until I heard this ditz make a mountain out of molehill re: the "guns blazing" comment.

That's ridiculous. I mean, Hardy is ridiculous for what he did to his girlfriend, but this Katie chica comes off as fairly desperate for attention by blowing a common idiom into a political statement.

Guy was so unprepared for that press conference. You couldn't hire a PR guy to prep him for an hour or two?

My favorite part was how he was mostly sorry for the fact that he couldn't play and support his teammates.
That was his biggest concern.

Jerry Jones Tried To Explain Greg Hardy’s Controversial Comments, And It Was Awkward

“Well, you’re not allowed to have guns on the football field. We all know that’s just a way of expressing yourself. I hope his guns are ablazin’,” Jones said
Another example of the cancer that is PC Culture. JC why do people care about this ####? People that really are offended by Hardy saying he is going to come out guns blazing are sick in the head and probably voted for that clown Obama.

Oh yeah, he also said Tom Brady has a hot wife.... that monster.

Another example of the cancer that is PC Culture. JC why do people care about this ####? People that really are offended by Hardy saying he is going to come out guns blazing are sick in the head and probably voted for that clown Obama.

Damn. I never thought of it this way. Excellent post, Jamesbrownkid.

Has anyone ever considered that women in sports journalism don't get respect because the ones that would actually be good at the job get passed over for the attractive ones?

That was his biggest concern.
I think 4 times when pressed what he was sorry for he said it was for the reason that he was not allowed to play. I mean that was the only real answer he gave on the subject the entire time. Not sure why this woman didn't point this out in her hot take. It's the low hanging fruit of all of it.

Christen Brennan wrote an equally ridiculous piece as well.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/brennan/2014/09/13/nfl-greg-hardy-panthers-ray-mcdonald-49ers-shouldnt-be-playing/15583347/

Just did a Google search and yes! She's got an amazing rack! I had no idea.

I read her comments and could see where she's coming from. Watched the video though and she comes off a little shrill. Big overreaction imo. Also cursing when you know it's getting bleeped is lame.

Just did a Google search and yes! She's got an amazing rack! I had no idea.

I read her comments and could see where she's coming from. Watched the video though and she comes off a little shrill. Big overreaction imo. Also cursing when you know it's getting bleeped is lame.
There is something a bit hypocritical here when she is using her cans (and not afraid to show them off) trying to be taken seriously in a male dominated arena when she is doing her takes. Not sure just cannot put my finger on it.

Users who are viewing this thread