What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kickers vs. The Wind (1 Viewer)

"It all depends on the wind speed too. If it’s blowing 25 to 30 miles an hour, you have to be conscious of it. But I think anything under 15 miles an hour you really don’t have to change too much, except maybe if you get outside of 50 yards. For the most part, unless you have a really gusty game, it’s not going to affect you too much."

- Connor Barth

link (Kickers vs. Mother Nature)

Last edited by a moderator:
Direction is important. For speed its generally anything over 15-18MPH that affect passing / Kicking. If you hear 20 MPH winds then you get concerned. anything up to 15 is not generally a big deal. If they say 15-20MPH winds then you have to take the direction into account. My general rule is 20MPH.

Direction is important. For speed its generally anything over 15-18MPH that affect passing / Kicking. If you hear 20 MPH winds then you get concerned. anything up to 15 is not generally a big deal. If they say 15-20MPH winds then you have to take the direction into account. My general rule is 20MPH.
I agree. 20MPH is the red line.

Users who are viewing this thread