What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***LA Rams vs Miami Dolphins +3.5 (45)*** (1 Viewer)

No reasonable explanation why Henderson is not being given any touches. 

Any website that tells you he is a Top 20 RB option weekly should be crossed off your list of reliable sources. And the recipe was there for the Rams to have major success running the football but it just seems like they are incapable of committing to any of their RBs. 

If you start a Rams RB you are playing with fire and you're going to get burned. 

Kupp thought he was good to score a TD and was caught from behind...also the catch was overturned by Woods holding call

Kupp is walking to the sidelines and it might be time for him to be done for the day just when the soft points will be available in the 4th Q. 

Any website that tells you he is a Top 20 RB option weekly should be crossed off your list of reliable sources. And the recipe was there for the Rams to have major success running the football but it just seems like they are incapable of committing to any of their RBs. 

If you start a Rams RB you are playing with fire and you're going to get burned. 
Consider me burned.  The problem is having a "genius" coach - guys like that believe in the plays, not the players.

Kupp might have injured his wrist trying to brace the fall, could be a hairline fracture but hate to speculate. 

Van Ginkel was injured same play on the tackle. 

McVay would be wise to pin Miami and make Tua commit a turnover vs going for it on 4th and 10...

instead they turn it over on Downs...that was a bad call Coach SM

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.rotowire.com/football/player.php?id=13450

Darrell Henderson Exits with thigh injury
November 1, 2020
Henderson was forced out of Sunday's game versus the Dolphins with a thigh injury, Lindsey Thiry of ESPN.com reports.
ANALYSIS
Henderson appeared to have suffered the injury in the second quarter. A tandem of Malcolm Brown and rookie Cam Akers is expected to lead the Rams' backfield for as long as Henderson is on the sidelines.

Thigh injury.

Haven't seen this game on Red Zone in a while, is nothing happening in the second half?

Amazing performance by the Miami D, but they've got to be tired and this game isn't out of reach yet.  We've got to sustain a drive and chew some time off the clock.

Rams find their mojo here in the 4th, Woods on the score, lot of time left but they still are going to be trailing 28-17 

Miami desperately needs to get something out of Tua and the offense...honestly if they were committed to winning today they would insert Fitz late here to just close the game out and regroup for next week. 

Frankly I think Fitz should have taken the 2nd half. You tried Tua, he had a huge helping hand from Defense and Special team but you play to win the game as Coach Herm said. 

Taylor Rapp dislodges a pretty sure 1st down catch by Gaskin to force a Punt, feels like Rams will march down the field right now...just being honest. 

Brandon Jones #29-Safety limps off the field. 

Both Jones and Jones have left the field today due to injury, Needham was limping, costly game in the Secondary going into Arizona next week. 

Miami going from 0-7 thru 7 Games last year to 4-3 a year later.

Way to Go Phins!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tua didn't show a heck of a lot today, but getting a win while getting the first start jitters out of his system and gaining some confidence in his hip, I'd consider this a success.

If the WR didn't wildly spike the ball out of frustration for getting hit in bounds, they could have gotten off one more play. Could have just pitched it to the official that was waiting to help him get off the hail mary. 

145 yards total offense for 'phins and it was never in doubt

good ugly win, y'all might actually sniff the playoffs this year

Code:
Stathead Spotlight: Rams-Dolphins

Teams who lost despite having triple their opponent's first downs and total yardage (since 1940)

Tm	Tm	Opp 	Opp 
Tm	Date	    Opp	  Result	 Yds	1stD	Yds	1stD
LAR	2020‑11‑01	MIA	L 17‑28	471	31	145	8
JAX	2006‑12‑17	TEN	L 17‑24	396	23	98	5
MIN	2006‑12‑03	CHI	L 13‑23	346	21	107	6
PIT	2002‑12‑08	HOU	L 6‑24	422	24	47	3
NYJ	2000‑12‑24	BAL	L 20‑34	524	22	142	5
GNB	1989‑11‑12	DET	L 22‑31	432	30	128	8
PIT	1986‑12‑21	KAN	L 19‑24	515	28	171	8
GNB	1971‑11‑14	MIN	L 0‑3	301	15	87	5
DAL	1966‑11‑06	PHI	L 23‑24	240	16	80	5
WAS	1942‑09‑27	NYG	L 7‑14	233	15	51	0

I wrote this in the Miami Thread...

Tua: 1st Pass and he is Strip Sacked by Donald, apologize for quality of the vid clip. 

Rams get the ball at the 15 yard line after Miami helped Goff go incomplete on 3 straight pass attempts and forcing a punt, Tua helps the defense celebrate by turning it over inside of a couple play on offense and the Rams punch it in 7-0

I give those 7 by the Rams to Tua

-Next we managed to get a good return and start about midfield. Tua just needed to complete a couple passes or gain a couple first downs and we could have tried for a FG but we went 3 and OUT and that's unacceptable IMHO, that's another FG I take off for Miami. 

Tua cost Miami 10 points in the 1st Q and Miami is luckier than a State Lottery winner this morning with only 100 yards of offense on the entire day, they plain STUNK on offense. I've never seen a rookie QB look so bad. He deserves to be benched next week fo rFitzpatrick, I'm not joking and if Miami rolls him right back out there they are sending the wrong message. WOuld you let anybody on Defense take the field as a starter if they performed this poorly at their position?

I am sick to my stomach right now that we squandered a 1st on him and Austin Jackson while I am piling on. Tua has no business being the Miami starting QB Week 9 on the road in Arizona his rookie season, that's as plain and simple as I can make it. I don't give a #### about your Dynasty team honestly so please spare me if you didn't watch the game closely and are basing things on what you heard the "hot takes" crew start to unroll on TV today. He sucks right now and to allow him to start again next week seems like a bad move if they want to win the game. 

I'll be happy to hear what Phinsfans think but so far Tua is a Total "F" Grade

Users who are viewing this thread