What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last Chance to Get Brandon Jackson Cheap/Free (1 Viewer)

Just curious- do you wear a crown around your house with THE FANTASY KING emblazed along the frontIf so do you think you make me one as well- large please (big head) :bag: I will PM you my address in the Assistant Coaches forum
:thumbup: ....All hail the fantasy football king!!! Whos this brandon jackson character you speak of anyhow?Man you sure know the obscure stuff,maybe you can guest star on the audible next week!!Just call up cecil and impress him with your amazing knowledge...but seriously...Brandon Jackson is nothing more than a 3rd down back. He is TERRIBLE at running between the tackles. the only reason he is on the roster is because he has DECENT hands and is alright after the catch and a solid bocker. Nothing to see here folks close this thread! Regards,Wiscstlatlmia
Don't belittle a poster who made a well thought out post. If you don't agree with it fine, but go buy some class and learn some manners.
do you agree with him?
That's irrelevant. He made a beautifully written post with great prose, the overall point may be debatable, but the quality of his post is not.
But the fact that hes a little to big for his britches kinda annoyed me... first he names him self the fantasy football king in all caps... then he proceeds to make this thread talking about how great he is and talking about how much he knows... sorry that bothers me...he just came off very arrogant to me.

That's irrelevant. He made a beautifully written post with great prose, the overall point may be debatable, but the quality of his post is not.
The apparent 'quality' you speak of, has been thoroughly discussed, debated and laid to rest about 3+ weeks ago.jackson is mediocre at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact of the matter is...if your a member of this forum...or even use footballguys.com in general you usually know more than the gerneral public. not saying everyone in here is a shark, but most people know what there talking about. most people(including me) in here are looking for useful information and are willing to listen to most peoples opinions on things to learn and gain even more knowledge. but when you come on here acting like a big shot and basically telling everyone to bow down to you, then your not going to get a very good response. not to mention hes clearly never watched brandon jackson play in his life and only made this thread to get attention. Im sure he knows his fair share about fantasy and is proud of it... but hes not the only one on here that has a great base knowledge of fantasy football.

The fact of the matter is...if your a member of this forum...or even use footballguys.com in general you usually know more than the gerneral public. not saying everyone in here is a shark, but most people know what there talking about. most people(including me) in here are looking for useful information and are willing to listen to most peoples opinions on things to learn and gain even more knowledge. but when you come on here acting like a big shot and basically telling everyone to bow down to you, then your not going to get a very good response. not to mention hes clearly never watched brandon jackson play in his life and only made this thread to get attention. Im sure he knows his fair share about fantasy and is proud of it... but hes not the only one on here that has a great base knowledge of fantasy football.
Lots of people in here with some self-esteem issues. Seriously.

Don't belittle a poster who made a well thought out post. If you don't agree with it fine, but go buy some class and learn some manners.
do you agree with him?
But the fact that hes a little to big for his britches kinda annoyed me... first he names him self the fantasy football king in all caps... then he proceeds to make this thread talking about how great he is and talking about how much he knows... sorry that bothers me...he just came off very arrogant to me.
At face value he may come across arrogant and his sig may be off putting to some but behind all that his posts are alwyas very well written and make good points.He is a fantasy king, even without the self proclaimed moniker.

do you agree with him?
At face value he may come across arrogant and his sig may be off putting to some but behind all that his posts are alwyas very well written and make good points.He is a fantasy king, even without the self proclaimed moniker.
i suppose thats your opinion. :bag:

Switz is referring to Jackson's rookie year when everyone had him slated as the Packers' featured back the day they drafted him. Everyone he has on that list did beat out BJax and he's lucky there wasn't anyone else on the roster because he would have lost to them as well.
Oh, well in that case, why on earth would anyone want to add Miles Austin? He's been beaten out by Sam Hurd, Patrick Crayton, and Roy E. Williams. I mean, sure, he was a young player still learning the game at the time, and he's come back to beat out all of those guys now, but at one point in time the Dallas Cowboys preferred SAM HURD to Miles Austin, and this is apparently totally relevant information today.
:shark: I love when you do this. You take such shallow comparisons and make them the basis for such grand conclusions.Miles Austin was an undrafted player who was expected to take time to develop. He wasn't in competition with Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, etc. He came in as a project. Austin also plays one of the most difficult positions for players to transition from college to the pros.Brandon Jackson was a second round pick expected to step in right away and perform at a position where it is easiest to make immediate impact. His only competition through camp was a holdover backup RB from '06 (Morency) and a fellow rookie drafted in the 7th round (Wynn). He performed so poorly in camp that the Packers traded for Ryan Grant right before the season. Even prior to getting injured in week 3 he was bottom of the depth chart.Sure, their situations are so comparable. :thumbup:

Brandon Jackson was a second round pick expected to step in right away and perform at a position where it is easiest to make immediate impact. His only competition through camp was a holdover backup RB from '06 (Morency) and a fellow rookie drafted in the 7th round (Wynn). He performed so poorly in camp that the Packers traded for Ryan Grant right before the season. Even prior to getting injured in week 3 he was bottom of the depth chart.

Sure, their situations are so comparable. :)
I just fail to see how it's the teensiest, tiniest, most microscopically bit relevant that Brandon Jackson failed to beat out Deshawn Wynn 3 years ago... after Brandon Jackson made the Packers' roster over Deshan Wynn this season. There's a statute of limitations on that stuff. Michael Jordan was once a backup on his high school basketball team- were you still downgrading him for it after his third title? If Player A makes the final roster over Player B, anything Player B might have done over Player A three years ago gets immediately rendered null and void.

Brandon Jackson was a second round pick expected to step in right away and perform at a position where it is easiest to make immediate impact. His only competition through camp was a holdover backup RB from '06 (Morency) and a fellow rookie drafted in the 7th round (Wynn). He performed so poorly in camp that the Packers traded for Ryan Grant right before the season. Even prior to getting injured in week 3 he was bottom of the depth chart.

Sure, their situations are so comparable. :)
I just fail to see how it's the teensiest, tiniest, most microscopically bit relevant that Brandon Jackson failed to beat out Deshawn Wynn 3 years ago... after Brandon Jackson made the Packers' roster over Deshan Wynn this season. There's a statute of limitations on that stuff. Michael Jordan was once a backup on his high school basketball team- were you still downgrading him for it after his third title? If Player A makes the final roster over Player B, anything Player B might have done over Player A three years ago gets immediately rendered null and void.
I completely agree with this post. And that is not something I thought I would say about anything in this train wreck of a thread.

Switz is referring to Jackson's rookie year when everyone had him slated as the Packers' featured back the day they drafted him. Everyone he has on that list did beat out BJax and he's lucky there wasn't anyone else on the roster because he would have lost to them as well.
Oh, well in that case, why on earth would anyone want to add Miles Austin? He's been beaten out by Sam Hurd, Patrick Crayton, and Roy E. Williams. I mean, sure, he was a young player still learning the game at the time, and he's come back to beat out all of those guys now, but at one point in time the Dallas Cowboys preferred SAM HURD to Miles Austin, and this is apparently totally relevant information today.
:lmao: I love when you do this. You take such shallow comparisons and make them the basis for such grand conclusions.Miles Austin was an undrafted player who was expected to take time to develop. He wasn't in competition with Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, etc. He came in as a project. Austin also plays one of the most difficult positions for players to transition from college to the pros.

Sure, their situations are so comparable. :rolleyes:
Two questions:1) What year did this happen?

2) What year is it now?

Jackson is worhtless , he wont top 75 yds again for the rest of the season ..
weeks 12-15, he plays such defense juggernauts as 12. Falcons13. Niners14. Lions15. Patriotshe's worth a flyer for the Lions game alone, as that is usually the first round of fantasy playoffs..I think he approaches 100 yards this week against a suspect Miami run defense.. :rolleyes:
He already played the NFLs worst rush D, the Bills (he had 2.6 yds/carry) and the Lions (he had 3.7 yds/carry) both at home in 2010. So far hasn't looked good besides the last game, but can he be consistent.This thread is useful as we do need to take a look at his progress since the hype after Grant's injury. The guy is still mediocre but I agree he's starting and worth rostering. Don't know about this being the last chance to get him cheap though, I don't see the guy blowing up to be a stud.

I don't think the issue is whether Jackson is good, bad or indifferent. After the Grant injury, his value has been all over the board. However, he likely isn't on anyone's waiver wire. So, he isn't "free". The post would have been more relevant a week ago but a starting RB on a good offensive team, coming off a 100 yard game (possibly inflated stats based on one long run?), how cheap can he really be?

Packers started the season as a strong SB contender. Injuries have hit hard on both sides of the ball. Rodgers is still upright, but was concussed last week. In any case, the Pack is likely not the offensive juggernaut they were expected to be in August. How will the offense change after losing Finley? Doesn't seem to be GB's MO to trade for a player, so I'm expecting a mix of Jackson, Kuhn and Starks. Looks like a RBBC to me; with low probability of a "stud" emerging.

So is Jackson a "buy low" candidate? I don't think so. I think he is "what you see is what you get". Maybe you can buy him low - depends on YOUR league... and who owns him... and how deep they are at RB... and how shallow you are at RB.

Sure, their situations are so comparable. ;)
Way to stretch one ridiculous comparison to an even more ridiculous one. Not only will we compare across different positions, but let's just change sports all together, and while we're at it let's include the greatest player from that sport as well.

One thing that is not debatable is that the packers felt brandon jackson was the 2nd best rb on the roster THIS year.

Who cares about 2008.

Sure, their situations are so comparable. :lmao:
Way to stretch one ridiculous comparison to an even more ridiculous one. Not only will we compare across different positions, but let's just change sports all together, and while we're at it let's include the greatest player from that sport as well.
He's correct.

71 yards of his total came from one run against a bad defense. Obviously, I'd like for him to go off...don't think that's going to happen. As I've said, time and again, the Packers run only to set up the pass. He may a decent bye week filler for PPR, but that's as far as I would go with him.

I remember his website. It was all right. Had some decent information at times , but like he said he didn't draw enough traffic. I picked up Jackson off waivers last week. Mainly because my team has winning issues, lol and I was third in waivers. He will be a bench warmer except for bye weeks or injury. My team is third in points so far this season but my record is 1-4. ;)

Again, trying to use situations that aren't remotely similar. :thumbup: Let me help you. Brandon Jackson was beat out by those players because he is NOT very talented. Period. Whether that's now or 3 years ago, or 10 years from now. He is not a very talented RB. Those players are no longer with the team because they got injured, or had more trade value - not because Jackson is better.

One thing that is not debatable is that the packers felt brandon jackson was the 2nd best rb on the roster THIS year.

Who cares about 2008.
As long as you're not including FBs. But honestly, what else did they have to even compare?

hes averaging less than 10 carries a week...
And almost 5 YPC.And no, you can't throw out his long run, he did it.
why would you throw it out? what u can do though is acknowledge hes not the type of player thats going to bust a lot of long runs but because it came w/ a small sample size of 55 carries which is a result of his team not wanting to ride him which is a result of him not being very good his current ypc is not a very good indication of his future performance

why would you throw it out? what u can do though is acknowledge hes not the type of player thats going to bust a lot of long runs but because it came w/ a small sample size of 55 carries which is a result of his team not wanting to ride him which is a result of him not being very good his current ypc is not a very good indication of his future performance
:bag: :rolleyes: GO GET HIM QUICK AVG 5 YDS PER CARRY!!!!! THATS BETTER THAN CHRIS JOHNSON!!! OMG

As some of you know, I used to run a fantasy football forum. After three years, I have shut that forum down as I was never able to generate the kind of traffic to make it worthwhile. I was disappointed to have to do this, but I still keep in touch with all of the registered members of that forum and give them fantasy advice via a newsletter. This is much more practical since it is only about 12-15 people.The reason I am mentioing this is because on my old forum I would have what would come to be known as "A FANTASY KING EXCLUSIVE." This would be when I had a fantasy-football related epiphany, and I would communicate it to my community.Since I now longer have that community on a forum, I can bring my epiphanies to the Shark Pool Football Guys Forum instead.The epiphany I am having right now is with BRANDON JACKSON, who most of you will know is a running back on the Green Bay Packers.Jackson has had a tumultuous 2010. There was some positive pre-season buzz about him, then of course, the Grant injury. He was, for good reason, the top of the FBG waiver wire pick up list for that week, and he has been disappointing owners ever since.I strongly feel that Jackson is going to see a steady increase in value for the rest of the season and he will evolve into the main ball carrier for Green Bay.Since I have already wasted bandwidth with my unnecessary backstory I will just provide a list:1. The NFL trade deadline is almost upon us, after which any hope/thought that people have that maybe Green Bay will be trading for a RB (something I thought was extremely unlikely anyway) will be gone. The Packers, quite obviously, are standing pat with what they have.2. The Rodgers concussion is a factor too, I think. Much has been said about the Packers' almost criminal neglect of the running game, and Rodgers has been paying the price for it along with Green Bay's subpar pass protection. Obviously Rodgers was injured in OT, so not saying he got hit because of a lack of a running game, but I think this injury will bring into focus the fact that the Packers simply cannot get by with 12-14 running players per game. It puts their inadequate offensive line and thus their franchise quarterback under too much pressure.3. Jackson has some ability. A lot of people, many of them Packer fans, are quick to say that Jackson stinks, but I think he is definitely good enough to produce in this very favorable situation. And it is not just about his 71 yard run last week or about stats, watching him, I have felt that when he was not met in the backfield by 2-3 tacklers, he has shown an acceptable level of burst and a little wiggle. He is not Chris Johnson, but I think the main thing holding Jackson back has been under-use and on some plays, poor blocking. I expect the former to change.4. Jackson does not have a lot of competition. People who are thinking Starks, who has not played football since 2008, will come in and produce and be trusted to pass protect are dreaming my opinion. Grab him in dynasty leagues by all means, but not in redraft. Kuhn would not be a name fantasy owners would even know if the Packers had a remotely talented 3rd RB on their team, and I believe his use has and will conetinue to be marginalized.5. He is cheap, if not a free agent in many leagues. If I am wrong, I am just costing you a roster spot. If you grab him, and nothing changes over the next 2 weeks or so, then drop him. I am not advocating buying Jackson for the long-term or trading something of value for him - I just think his upside and situation is being unfairly dismissed because he was so disappointing that first week after owners ran to the waiver wire to pick him up. Many of the reasons you did that are still valid.Thank you for much your time.Regards,THE FANTASY KING
Fantasy King=R. King?

:rolleyes: :lmao: GO GET HIM QUICK AVG 5 YDS PER CARRY!!!!! THATS BETTER THAN CHRIS JOHNSON!!! OMG
In 200+ career carries bj is averaging 4.1 a carry. Nothing great but it's a large enough sample to show that he doesn't completely suck.He's a very joseph addai type talent, a bit above average but nothing special.

:shrug: :popcorn: GO GET HIM QUICK AVG 5 YDS PER CARRY!!!!! THATS BETTER THAN CHRIS JOHNSON!!! OMG
In 200+ career carries bj is averaging 4.1 a carry. Nothing great but it's a large enough sample to show that he doesn't completely suck.He's a very joseph addai type talent, a bit above average but nothing special.
Does that take into account that for most of his career he was 3rd down back running in 3rd and long situations? Pretty easy to rip off 6 yard runs in that spot.

switz said:
Again, trying to use situations that aren't remotely similar. :clyde: Let me help you. Brandon Jackson was beat out by those players because he is NOT very talented. Period. Whether that's now or 3 years ago, or 10 years from now. He is not a very talented RB. Those players are no longer with the team because they got injured, or had more trade value - not because Jackson is better.
Well, Wynn wasn't injured when he was cut, so basically you're suggesting that the reason the Packers released Deshawn Wynn is because his trade value was higher than Jackson's.Do you need me to compile a list of players that Brandon Lloyd has been beaten out by over the years? How about Sidney Rice?

switz said:
Again, trying to use situations that aren't remotely similar. :goodposting: Let me help you. Brandon Jackson was beat out by those players because he is NOT very talented. Period. Whether that's now or 3 years ago, or 10 years from now. He is not a very talented RB. Those players are no longer with the team because they got injured, or had more trade value - not because Jackson is better.
Yeah, but does he at least have a stronger arm than troy aikman?

GManiac said:
nysportsfan said:
Jackson is an average back who might or might not do well in the future. There are things going against him and things going for him. If you can get him cheap it might turn out in your favor or it might not. There is no deep insight here. :goodposting:
And you might want to run out and roster James Starks. :lol:

Wow.... The guy is just offering his perspective. This is a DISCUSSION board about offering perspectives and insight in regards to fantasy football. If you disagree with the OP, do it in a kind and debating manner, I see no reason for the borderline insulting and rude replies to this guy's thread. If you agree with his assessment, thank him, and use it in your league, if you disagree, either ignore the thread or post a kind argument against the opinion. I'm shocked by some of the replies here.
:confused:
Why is this a good posting?Your telling me this thread is a worthy thread with tons of insight?
I think if the thread turned into a friendly debate about Fantasy King's suggestion about Brandon Jackson like it should have, it would have been a very insightful thread. It is the rude, obnoxious, and UN-insightful replies that made it a bad thread.I honestly think what hurts the forum (ironically) are the whiny replies to every thread complaining how pointless and unusable they are which then morphs every thread into a heated argument that is thrown completely off of the main subject matter which, in turn, renders the thread useless. It is not the starting topic that always makes the thread what it is, it is the collective discussion about the topic that makes it insightful. I think the rude people who judge every thread and throw it off course should be banned, not the kind person willing to share their perspective.For the record.. I like his closing statement on each post. What's wrong with being unique?
I agree with you.This forum has changed for the worse and it is a shame.Use to really enjoy reading the threads and could pick up useful info.Not as enjoyable anymore to much bashing for my tastes.

Wow.... The guy is just offering his perspective. This is a DISCUSSION board about offering perspectives and insight in regards to fantasy football. If you disagree with the OP, do it in a kind and debating manner, I see no reason for the borderline insulting and rude replies to this guy's thread. If you agree with his assessment, thank him, and use it in your league, if you disagree, either ignore the thread or post a kind argument against the opinion. I'm shocked by some of the replies here.
:goodposting:
Why is this a good posting?Your telling me this thread is a worthy thread with tons of insight?
I think if the thread turned into a friendly debate about Fantasy King's suggestion about Brandon Jackson like it should have, it would have been a very insightful thread. It is the rude, obnoxious, and UN-insightful replies that made it a bad thread.I honestly think what hurts the forum (ironically) are the whiny replies to every thread complaining how pointless and unusable they are which then morphs every thread into a heated argument that is thrown completely off of the main subject matter which, in turn, renders the thread useless. It is not the starting topic that always makes the thread what it is, it is the collective discussion about the topic that makes it insightful. I think the rude people who judge every thread and throw it off course should be banned, not the kind person willing to share their perspective.For the record.. I like his closing statement on each post. What's wrong with being unique?
I agree with you.This forum has changed for the worse and it is a shame.Use to really enjoy reading the threads and could pick up useful info.Not as enjoyable anymore to much bashing for my tastes.
If a guy could contribute his opinions without self-aggrandizement, you wouldn't be seeing the bashing.What's changed for the worse in this forum is the LHUCKS look-at-me attention whoring that has increased here. There have been a number of Brandon Jackson threads, and all-caps fantasy king could have simply posted there. But, anyone who thinks this thread was created to discuss Jackson is totally mistaken. It was created to talk about all-caps fantasy king.

7/36 and 2/10 so far... Doing a nice job with the touches he's gotten today, pulling him self out of the gutter it sounds like.. A second big week will have the SP buzzing....

Do you need me to compile a list of players that Brandon Lloyd has been beaten out by over the years? How about Sidney Rice?
Why do you keep referring to WRs when they take longer to make the transition? Can you find a highly drafted RB that had the job handed to him, couldn't beat out late round pick competition, then after a few years exploded? I'll hang up and listen ...

switz said:
Do you need me to compile a list of players that Brandon Lloyd has been beaten out by over the years? How about Sidney Rice?
Why do you keep referring to WRs when they take longer to make the transition? Can you find a highly drafted RB that had the job handed to him, couldn't beat out late round pick competition, then after a few years exploded? I'll hang up and listen ...
Thomas Jones, Tiki Barber? Cedric Benson?They all took a few years to develop.. Do they count?

switz said:
Thomas Jones, Tiki Barber? Cedric Benson?They all took a few years to develop.. Do they count?
None of them were high draft picks beat out by late draft picks that weren't already established as starters.Jones had 373 carries his rookie year, he was a high draft pick.Benson was a high draft pick, but Jones was already established as the starter there.Barber was a second round pick like Jacksin, but he was drafted as a COP and KR, not to be the starting RB. The "starter" Wheatley was a higher draft pick.

switz said:
None of them were Hugh draft picks beat out by late draft picks that weren't already established as starters.
:bag:You're such a joke.

switz said:
None of them were high draft picks beat out by late draft picks that weren't already established as starters.
:popcorn:You're such a joke.
Do you have anything practical to add? I love the defense when someone has nothing, so they resort to personal attacks.

Things continue to fall into place for Jackson - this game went very well for THE FANTASY KING EXCLUSIVE subscribers.

Obviously, Jackson did not things light up statistically, but legitimate fantasy experts know that statistics are a product, not a cause. I did not expect Jackson to have a big game this week, but I could have ended up being wrong had the Packers not been playing from behind for most of the game.

The main take-aways this week are:

- Jackson dominated the carries.

- Kuhn was turned to on the one yard line and given two opportunities to score, but failed.

- There are only 3 days left before the NFL trade deadline.

The clock is still ticking for anyone who is not on board yet. For those people, you are welcome in advance!

Regards,

THE FANTASY KING

Things continue to fall into place for Jackson - this game went very well for THE FANTASY KING EXCLUSIVE subscribers.

Obviously, Jackson did not things light up statistically, but legitimate fantasy experts know that statistics are a product, not a cause. I did not expect Jackson to have a big game this week, but I could have ended up being wrong had the Packers not been playing from behind for most of the game.

The main take-aways this week are:

- Jackson dominated the carries.

- Kuhn was turned to on the one yard line and given two opportunities to score, but failed.

- There are only 3 days left before the NFL trade deadline.

The clock is still ticking for anyone who is not on board yet. For those people, you are welcome in advance!

Regards,

THE FANTASY KING
I just threw up in my mouth....

None of them were high draft picks beat out by late draft picks that weren't already established as starters.

Jones had 373 carries his rookie year, he was a high draft pick.

Benson was a high draft pick, but Jones was already established as the starter there.

Barber was a second round pick like Jacksin, but he was drafted as a COP and KR, not to be the starting RB. The "starter" Wheatley was a higher draft pick.
Hahahahahaha!Thomas Jones didn't have 373 carries as a rookie, he had 373 YARDS. YARDS!!!! He was drafted 7th overall, played 14 games, and only totaled 373 rushing yards. He was a former high draft pick... who had been cut by his original franchise in 2002, cut by his second franchise in 2003, and had played so well in 2004 that his third franchise spent a top-5 draft pick on an RB to replace him. Not only does he not meet your stated requirement unless you use the most transparent definitional gymnastics, but he's himself the perfect example of a guy who was drafted high (top 10), failed to beat out a lower draft pick (Pittman was a 4th rounder) who was not an established starter (Pittman had 2 starts the year before the Cards drafted Jones), and later went on to "explode" (6 straight seasons of 1300+ yards from scrimmage).

Your dismissal of both Barber and Benson are equally garbage. For instance... Tyrone Wheatley was an "established starter" in New York when Barber was drafted? That's absolute garbage and if you don't know it, you should do some more research before making such definitive claims. Tyrone Wheatley had 1 (ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) career start when the Giants drafted Barber. Established starter my hindquarters. Complete and utter garbage, man.

You started off by creating a red herring, asking for a group of RBs that "exploded" despite the fact that nobody, not even Fantasy King, is projecting Jackson will "explode". Nobody used the word explode until... you did. All TFK said was that Brandon Jackson was undervalued- he could finish as RB20 and still prove undervalued today. Then you started by asking for someone to provide you one example of a back that met an extremely arbitrary set of circumstances and then "exploded" (despite the fact, again, that no one is predicting an explosion). Then, after you are provided with three such examples, you dismiss them all based on rhetoric and flat out factually incorrect assertions. You went into this argument with your mind made up, and you're ignoring every shred of evidence that disagrees with your preconceived notions. You're guilty of several blatant and abundantly obvious cognitive biases, and logical and argumentative fallacies in this thread, and every time you're called on it, you just dig your heels in deeper.

I get that you don't think Brandon Jackson will prove undervalued. Personally, I don't, either. The fact that you're dismissing the possibility entirely (and, moreover, the manner in which you're dismissing it- based on clearly flawed logical structures), however, is textbook "bad process". Instead of inventing reasons why Jackson can't or won't succeed, just stick to the reasons that work- his ypc is based on a statistically suspect sample size, his coaching staff remains reluctant to use him in the manner they promised they would before the season, and, at the end of the day, he's just not that talented.

Brandon Jackson may not light it up in 'fantasy points' but if that's not what you're looking for Jackson is your guy, don't sleep on him.

Right?

About the only thing more annoying than self aggrandizement is inability to admit you are wrong, and indeed to pretend that no matter what occurs its all part of your master plan.

Users who are viewing this thread