What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lavar Arrington goes off on Portis (1 Viewer)

Listening now. Realtime paraphrase follows...

I was a great teammate. I gave money back so we could win.

I was NOT benched. I was injured. I was a star.

I was a great teammate. I gave money back.

I'm not about money. I gave MONEY back. RECOGNIZE!

I'm a leader. I made a LOT OF MONEY!!! I'm not about money. MONEY!!! Leader!!! ME!!!!

Deion...Bruce...Darrell...those guys were great. I learned from them. I was GREAT!!!

It's not about the contract! I have LOTS OF MONEY! I was injured. MONEY!

I made great plays. Concussion!!! I played hurt. I played for the fans.

Actions, not talk. I led with action. You talk or you do. Do.

Football is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have respect for history. Never spit on history. Me!

I would NEVER dress up as a fairy!

It's not about publicity. It's not about money.

It's about pride and history. It's about action.

Attention whores suck. I'm not about attention.

Let me tell you a story about ME!

My contract was SO big and I was SO important that I had to come to the rescue for the Redskins!

But I was selfish. I wanted my money.

But my teammates set me straight.

I restructured.

I gave the management hell. I am proud. It's about me.

I did not restructure. I misspoke.

They bought me out for millions, and I walked away.

How dare Clinton Portis say I walked away!

That is NOT what happened. I was a leader! Me!

I am OUT!

You can't make this #### up.

Listening now. Realtime paraphrase follows...I was a great teammate. I gave money back so we could win.I was NOT benched. I was injured. I was a star.I was a great teammate. I gave money back.I'm not about money. I gave MONEY back. RECOGNIZE!I'm a leader. I made a LOT OF MONEY!!! I'm not about money. MONEY!!! Leader!!! ME!!!!Deion...Bruce...Darrell...those guys were great. I learned from them. I was GREAT!!!It's not about the contract! I have LOTS OF MONEY! I was injured. MONEY!I made great plays. Concussion!!! I played hurt. I played for the fans.Actions, not talk. I led with action. You talk or you do. Do.Football is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have respect for history. Never spit on history. Me!I would NEVER dress up as a fairy!It's not about publicity. It's not about money.It's about pride and history. It's about action.Attention whores suck. I'm not about attention.Let me tell you a story about ME!My contract was SO big and I was SO important that I had to come to the rescue for the Redskins!But I was selfish. I wanted my money.But my teammates set me straight.I restructured.I gave the management hell. I am proud. It's about me.I did not restructure. I misspoke.They bought me out for millions, and I walked away.How dare Clinton Portis say I walked away!That is NOT what happened. I was a leader! Me!I am OUT!You can't make this #### up.
You forgot...(very paraphrased version for effect)It's not about me, it's about the kids! The message to send the kids.I want to show them how to play the game. See, I got a concussion. Knocked out!I was knocked out and taken to the locker room.But I got up. Yes, I did. I got up and went back in and played in that game.And I got an interception and some say it was the biggest play ever.This stuff is pure comedy. How many times can one person contradict themselves in one sitting?

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening now. Realtime paraphrase follows...I was a great teammate. I gave money back so we could win.I was NOT benched. I was injured. I was a star.I was a great teammate. I gave money back.I'm not about money. I gave MONEY back. RECOGNIZE!I'm a leader. I made a LOT OF MONEY!!! I'm not about money. MONEY!!! Leader!!! ME!!!!Deion...Bruce...Darrell...those guys were great. I learned from them. I was GREAT!!!It's not about the contract! I have LOTS OF MONEY! I was injured. MONEY!I made great plays. Concussion!!! I played hurt. I played for the fans.Actions, not talk. I led with action. You talk or you do. Do.Football is life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have respect for history. Never spit on history. Me!I would NEVER dress up as a fairy!It's not about publicity. It's not about money.It's about pride and history. It's about action.Attention whores suck. I'm not about attention.Let me tell you a story about ME!My contract was SO big and I was SO important that I had to come to the rescue for the Redskins!But I was selfish. I wanted my money.But my teammates set me straight.I restructured.I gave the management hell. I am proud. It's about me.I did not restructure. I misspoke.They bought me out for millions, and I walked away.How dare Clinton Portis say I walked away!That is NOT what happened. I was a leader! Me!I am OUT!You can't make this #### up.
The Lavar we know and love.

First read this thread late last night and 17 minutes seemed a bit much, but after reading some of these posts I might have to go ahead after all lol.

:banned: :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread