What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LeSean McCoy Sprained AC joint in Shoulder (1 Viewer)

eddy13

Footballguy
(Rotoworld) LeSean McCoy sat out Wednesday's practice with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder. Analysis: Coach Andy Reid said McCoy "should be OK in next day or so," so it doesn't sound like anything to worry about at this point. It wouldn't be a bad idea, though, for McCoy owners to pick up Jerome Harrison just in case.

(Rotoworld) LeSean McCoy sat out Wednesday's practice with a sprained AC joint in his shoulder. Analysis: Coach Andy Reid said McCoy "should be OK in next day or so," so it doesn't sound like anything to worry about at this point. It wouldn't be a bad idea, though, for McCoy owners to pick up Jerome Harrison just in case.
KFFL) Philadelphia Eagles RB LeSean McCoy (shoulder) will not participate in practice Wednesday, Nov. 17, but should be able to play in Week 11, reports Jeff McLane, of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Harrison may see a couple of more looks but McCoy is still the guy -- though I do think with the way Harrison looked the Eagles may give him a few more carries with McCoy still being the lead back. He looked very very good.

Harrison may see a couple of more looks but McCoy is still the guy -- though I do think with the way Harrison looked the Eagles may give him a few more carries with McCoy still being the lead back. He looked very very good.
Sure he did but who on the Eagles didn't look great? I always worry about over thinking blowouts like this past game. Too easy to chase past points instead of future ones. How did he look in the other games? Oh wait that was his 2nd game ever playing for the Eagles. If you look at his time in Cleveland though he didn't look that great. Im not saying the 50-50 isn't going to happen or that he's not worth your roster spot but to me he's only valuable this week as a handcuff to McCoy owners and at least this week only hurts McCoys value going forward

I'm thinking they give him a week off - Harrison 150+ (paging Otis). :thumbup:

Sure he did but who on the Eagles didn't look great? I always worry about over thinking blowouts like this past game. Too easy to chase past points instead of future ones. How did he look in the other games? Oh wait that was his 2nd game ever playing for the Eagles. If you look at his time in Cleveland though he didn't look that great. Im not saying the 50-50 isn't going to happen or that he's not worth your roster spot but to me he's only valuable this week as a handcuff to McCoy owners and at least this week only hurts McCoys value going forward
Oh I don't think it'll be 50-50, but 70-30 or 65-35 isn't out of the question, with McCoy getting the lion's share and Harrison getting some touches. I agree Harrison's main value is as a handcuff, and he's one of the more important ones IMO.

Is anyone else rolling with Harrison this week? It may be my only choice.
IF MCCOY DIDNT MISS TIME WITH CRACK RIBS THERES NO WAY HE MISSES THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YR FOR THEM.. mCCOY IS GOOD TO GO , MY BET HE HAS A FULL PRACTICE TODAY AND IS GOOD TO GO. IF mCCOY GETS 18 CARRIES OR 16 hARRISON WILL GET 6 PROB..mY BET IS mCCOY SEES 20 OVERALL TOUCHES AND hARRISON PROB 7-8

IF MCCOY DIDNT MISS TIME WITH CRACK RIBS THERES NO WAY HE MISSES THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YR FOR THEM.. mCCOY IS GOOD TO GO , MY BET HE HAS A FULL PRACTICE TODAY AND IS GOOD TO GO. IF mCCOY GETS 18 CARRIES OR 16 hARRISON WILL GET 6 PROB..mY BET IS mCCOY SEES 20 OVERALL TOUCHES AND hARRISON PROB 7-8
GOOD POST

:goodposting:

MCCOY DIDNT MISS TIME WITH CRACK RIBS
Agreed. Crack Ribs are quite tasty, but I wouldn't miss a game for them either. I'd eat them before the game started, or more likely I'd order take-out and eat my Crack Ribs while watching the game on TV.

This would be a mistake. McCoy is good to go. Not an issue. Nothing to see here.Not a great matchup but McCoy can break a long one at any time and is great at catching balls out of the backfield. Harrison will see , probably about 8-10 touches but it will be less than half of what McCoy gets. Big game, tough guy.

If you have McCoy and you don't also have Harrison, shame on you. Especially with it being the late game. The good news if you have both is that you can plug in Harrison at the last minute if they decide that McCoy needs a week to recover.

If they decide that after McCoy takes a couple pops on his shoulder...well then you're out of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread