What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live draft blogs? (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
Due to the time difference (in the UK) I won't be able to follow the draft on Thursday. However, I don't want to just read who drafted who in the Friday morning papers/mainstream sites. I'd like to find someone who might be live blogging, minute by minute and capturing the event as it happens so I can read in chronologically. Perhaps a little commentary on the picks as they are made as well.

Is anyone here doing that, or do you know of any sites that will? I suppose there will be a thread on it here, but I figured a dedicated blog would be easier to follow than 100s of guys chiming in on it.

T.I.A.

Due to the time difference (in the UK) I won't be able to follow the draft on Thursday. However, I don't want to just read who drafted who in the Friday morning papers/mainstream sites. I'd like to find someone who might be live blogging, minute by minute and capturing the event as it happens so I can read in chronologically. Perhaps a little commentary on the picks as they are made as well.Is anyone here doing that, or do you know of any sites that will? I suppose there will be a thread on it here, but I figured a dedicated blog would be easier to follow than 100s of guys chiming in on it.T.I.A.
Sorry, can't help with your specific question (blogs) - but my guess is that there should be a thread on this site that will do just what you are looking for.

Yea I got one...... Twitter. Just make a fake account just to follow the draft. There's an app on smartphones for it. Not only will u get minute to minute coverage u will know of any trades in the making. Just follow Adam schefter and a couple other NFL guys.

Russ Lande is going to be live blogging/chatting here: http://bit.ly/nflchat
Will it be archived after the draft, though?What he is looking for is a live blog (IE instant reaction to picks), but that he can view later, just to get a "feel for the draft" and how it went as it was going on. At least that was the impression I got from it.

I don't think Twitter would be very good - Maybe as long as the guy is making constant comments, but that would also be a REALLY long read if that was the case.

Honestly, the draft thread here may be the best bet for you, unless that Lande one that Cecil mentioned will be available to read after the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread