What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lloyd Officially Questionable for Ravens Game (1 Viewer)

He will be fine for the game. Just sitting practices. He has been playing great and without Hernandez he will see a bigger role. This is classic BB. I would bet $100 on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
People were pumping this cat as a top 10 wr before the season. Have they come down off that yet?

'Steed said:
People were pumping this cat as a top 10 wr before the season. Have they come down off that yet?
He's top 10 in targets. Anyone seeing that large a volume of reps is bound to break out. That or the team that's trying to force the ball to him is ######ed. Which do you think it is?I'm trying to buy low all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
'bulger2holt said:
I just benched his ### for Floyd. Can't afford a zero.
Floyd is definitly a WR2, while Lloyd remains a WR3 or a flex. I'm starting Floyd over Lloyd all day long. The problem is it's a Sunday night game... do you gamble and leave him in? I can flex him and play Benson in a bad matchup on Monday night, but that option is not attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread