What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lorenzo Booker (1 Viewer)

As much as I liked him (probably due to FBG hype), I've fallen completely out of love with him. He looked lost at times and not nearly as good of a rec. as touted. Not to mention, the Eagles abandoned the run for the rest of the season it seems. He does have potential, but based on what I've seen on him this season, I definitely wouldn't count on him.

As much as I liked him (probably due to FBG hype), I've fallen completely out of love with him. He looked lost at times and not nearly as good of a rec. as touted. Not to mention, the Eagles abandoned the run for the rest of the season it seems. He does have potential, but based on what I've seen on him this season, I definitely wouldn't count on him.
:bs:

Is he worth picking up due to a broken Westbrook and Halter?
1. Not really, unless you're desperate. He'll only get work if Westbrook cannot go, but I expect that he will. Arizona is not a very physical team with their front seven so I think Westy will start, produce okay and survive to live another week.2. "Halter"?

If Westbrook is out, I think he'd be a decent play in PPR leagues, but I doubt that Reid would lean on him anywhere close to what he typically does with Westbrook and, to a lesser degree, Buckhalter.

So we can only carry 5 RB's.

I'm sitting with R. Bush, Westbrook, Buckhalter, R. Grant, C. Taylor

Is Buckhalter or Booker the proper player to have on the bench going into the playoffs?

I know Booker has not done much with his opportunities but I desperately need Westbrook's handcuff, especially if they do go to Kolb after this game.

If you are a Westbrook owner and have made the playoffs, I think you have to make room for Booker. If the Eagles fall officially out of the playoffs, OR Westbrook gets hurt enough to keep him out of a game, Booker is all that they have. At that point, unless you have tremendous depth, you would have to consider starting Booker.

Some lesser RBs have made big splashes in Weeks 15 and 16 over the years just due to the opportunity and perhaps the inferior opponent. James Allen of the Bears and Trung Canidate come to mind as guys who (I think) were late year fill-ins that put up a big game or so. Even Ladell Betts two years ago when Portis was down.

Wow, good point.

Min gets Bears, Lions, Cardinals, Falcons the next four weeks too.

So I guess I say Hello to Booker and Goodbye to Buckhalter. I hardly knew ye.

So we can only carry 5 RB's.I'm sitting with R. Bush, Westbrook, Buckhalter, R. Grant, C. TaylorIs Buckhalter or Booker the proper player to have on the bench going into the playoffs?I know Booker has not done much with his opportunities but I desperately need Westbrook's handcuff, especially if they do go to Kolb after this game.
I think you can go ahead and drop "Halter" buddy. Good luck. Keep your eyes open for any breaking news on this.News: Eagles RB Correll Buckhalter, who left Week 12 at Baltimore with a sprained ligament in his knee, couldn't practice Tuesday as the team prepares for Week 13 against the Cardinals. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, he has already ruled himself out for Thursday's game.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your desperate, grab him and see if they lose this week and put westbrook on the shelf. He looked great in camp & in preseason, then awful in the few chances he got before they started deactivating him. Didn't the same thing happen in Miami? I have a feeling that he could be successful if he's given a second chance.

Id rather put DJax at RB.

Booker is ....how we say, a complete failure on Andy Reid. He is the reason the eagles didnt take a RB in the draft this year...cause of Booker. The guy has been deactivated 3 weeks in a row now. Even last week when West had one leg. ( yes they went with only 2 RBs dressed )

Users who are viewing this thread